Fewer Democrats..Fewer Lefties..Fewer illegal Mexicans..More God=Almost no shootings.

It's actually a pretty basic metaphor that a child could come up with. You seem awfully impressed though! I guess simpletons are easily awed.

Well considering my job skills is being able to comprehend words and making them work ..it's obvious to me you don't and think of them as just words with no meaning.

You BTW are proving my point how society became so degenerated...

It's a pitifully simple metaphor. I remember hearing things just like that in Saturday morning cartoons when I was a kid.

I think pretty much anyone with a high school education should be able to "comprehend words and make them work". It's called English class. I hope you're drunk. Otherwise, tell me the company you work for so I can remember never to take a job with them.

Transaction~ words don't matter to you, you're just after justification to your evil ways.

It's obvious to everyone here.

Haha. What?? What evil ways are those?

This guy is something else.

Translation~ now I am making you think..

You made a claim. Now support it and stop trying to obfuscate.

There you have it folks, stop all the deep thought trivia.
Get families back in church, God back in schools, prohibit educators from programming children with Liberal ideology and run every anchor baby dropping illegal piece of shit out of here starting TODAY. Problem solved.

THE END.

If you start with “fewer illegal Mexicans” then “fewer democrats” follows.

Well considering my job skills is being able to comprehend words and making them work ..it's obvious to me you don't and think of them as just words with no meaning.

It's a pitifully simple metaphor. I remember hearing things just like that in Saturday morning cartoons when I was a kid.

I think pretty much anyone with a high school education should be able to "comprehend words and make them work". It's called English class. I hope you're drunk. Otherwise, tell me the company you work for so I can remember never to take a job with them.

Transaction~ words don't matter to you, you're just after justification to your evil ways.

Supporting abortion is evil.

I don't support abortion. I support people minding their own fucking business.

There’s nothing clever in retarded word play. GAY!

Words matter. Ask your friend.

The innocent killing of a child is everyone's business. It's being proven that they can feel pain. That's evil.

I didn't make a claim, you posting that proves my point.

*Shurgs*

The innocent killing of a child is everyone's business. It's being proven that they can feel pain. That's evil.

I'm not getting into this debate again. I'm sick of it. Bottom line is, I don't want people to get abortions, which means I'm not pro-abortion. But I'm also not into telling people what to do with their bodies, which means I am "pro-choice". If that's evil, then so be it, but I don't think it is. I think it's freedom.

This is way out of your league...

I didn't make a claim, you posting that proves my point.

*Shurgs*

You claimed I am trying to justify my evil ways. How is that not making a claim?

Apparently, you need a new line of work, my friend.

Big talk from a small mind, it seems.

Takes one to know one..and juan...

I'm not getting into this debate again. I'm sick of it. Bottom line is, I don't want people to get abortions, which means I'm not pro-abortion. But I'm also not into telling people what to do with their bodies, which means I am "pro-choice". If that's evil, then so be it, but I don't think it is. I think it's freedom.

Yes you are getting sick of this debate because you are losing and have no back up...

Big talk from a small mind, it seems.

It's the truth I am very honest when I say I did more cocaine in my life then 1,000 average Joe liberals put together.. but I don't justify it like you do in your evil ways.

Yes you are getting sick of this debate because you are losing and have no back up...

What debate? The abortion debate? That hasn't even really gotten started, and I think we've all gone over the talking points about 500 times, so why do it again? It's the most mutilated of dead horses. If you want to waste even more of your time on picking through the carcass, so be it. I've had fun messing with your simpleton self, but I'm getting bored, to be honest.

There's no debate here, other than you apparently saying I'm evil, for some reason, and then trying to obfuscate.

What debate? The abortion debate? That hasn't even really gotten started, and I think we've all gone over the talking points about 500 times, so why do it again? It's the most mutilated of dead horses. If you want to waste even more of your time on picking through the carcass, so be it. I've had fun messing with your simpleton self, but I'm getting bored, to be honest.

There's no debate here, other than you apparently saying I'm evil, for some reason, and then trying to obfuscate.

Of course their is the main debate here.

The root cause is you won't admit your sins and justify them..

I have 10 minutes and I have to go. What is the debate? What are we debating? In plain English.

I admit my sins to God dude and dont justify them..

You don't admit your sins ..and justify them..

That's the difference between you and me..

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again.
Unfortunately we are moving toward times and an era where FREEDOM and Liberties will be lost as this nation becomes populated with foreign filth, immoral trash and disgusting sub-humans.
The only way to protect filthy LefTards and the like from themselves is through legislation and sometimes Constitutional compromise.

I have 10 minutes and I have to go. What is the debate? What are we debating? In plain English.

So now we in school again?

Forum List

Back