JFK: "Fidel Castro is part of the legacy of Bolivar"
JFK:

On an earlier trip through Latin America, I became familiar with the hopes and burdens which characterize this tide of Latin nationalism. Fidel Castro is part of the legacy of Bolivar, who led his men over the Andes Mountains, vowing "war to the death" against Spanish rule, saying "Where a goat can pass, so can an army."

Castro is also part of the frustration of that earlier revolution which won its war against Spain but left largely untouched the indigenous feudal order. "To serve a revolution is to plow the sea," Bolívar said in despair as he lived to see the failure of his efforts at social reform.

-- from: Speech at a Democratic dinner, San Juan, Puerto Rico, December 15, 1958, in John F. Kennedy, The Strategy of Peace, 1960, pp. 167-68

I am still trying to figure out what you said

this might help

"
"

Cuba's "Operation Miracle" celebrated throughout Latin America
Under Operation Miracle, Cubans and Venezuelans alike have benefited from surgical eye care. Tens of thousands of foreign nationals have traveled to Cuba for ophthalmology care. And Cuban ophthalmologists serving in Venezuela took the lead in establishing 26 eye care centers there. Staffed by eye surgeons, nurses, technicians, and other physicians, centers cropped up throughout Venezuela. They serve Venezuelans but also vision-impaired people from 17 Latin American countries plus Italy, Portugal, and Puerto Rico. Then Operation Miracle organizers established centers in 14 Latin American and Caribbean nations. Ten years after its start the program operates in 31 countries, some in Africa and Asia.

The program serves people denied eye care because of poverty and/or geographic inaccessibility. By far the most common cause of reduced vision the teams deal with is cataract. They also provide treatment for glaucoma, strabismus, retina problems, and abnormal growths. Corrective lenses are provided. These far-flung ophthalmology services are available for patients at no personal cost. So too are the transportation and accommodations they utilize.

According to one report, Operation Miracle has improved or restored vision for 3.4 million individuals. That measure of the project’s effectiveness takes on additional meaning through World Health Organization data showing that 39 million people in the world are blind. These figures are actually within reach of one another, especially because most visual impairment – 80 percent – is preventable or curable. It seems that two formerly colonized, dependent nations have taken giant steps toward addressing a major cause of human disability.
Also giving us a cure for lung cancer...Singapore PM saying he was admired by 80% of the world....

80% of the world is run by tin pot dictators so sure they would. The other 20% of the world however is not batshit crazy and they despised the fucking prick. Color me unsurprised that you support a mass murderer.
Isn't it cute the way they think any of the facts of the tyranny and atrocities perpetrated by Castro are "funny?"

I think they also adore the devil.
Cuba was better off than much of Latin America for most, and was perhaps forced into USSR communism.. Yeah, human rights not great. But not that many killed....obviously his weak point.
They weren't "forced into USSR communism." Castro did that by choice. What is it about you that is incapable of admitting the guy was a commie turd and treated Cuba and the people of Cuba like shit?
I have a Masters in History for one thing.

The other 20% of the world however is not batshit crazy and they despised the fucking prick. Color me unsurprised that you support a mass murderer.

Here is how the world really feels stooge boy..have I mentioned you suck Large and that you are an Intellectual Midget ...:ahole-1:

Each fall the UN vote is a welcome reminder that the world has not completely lost its senses and that the American empire does not completely control the opinion of all other governments. The real reason for Washington’s eternal hostility toward Cuba has not changed since the revolution in 1959 – The fear of a good example; the fear of an alternative to the capitalist model; a fear that has been validated repeatedly over the years as many Third World countries have expressed their admiration and gratitude toward Cuba.

Year
Votes (Yes-No) No Votes
1992 59-2 US, Israel
1993 88-4 US, Israel, Albania, Paraguay
1994 101-2 US, Israel
1995 117-3 US, Israel, Uzbekistan
1996 138-3 US, Israel, Uzbekistan
1997 143-3 US, Israel, Uzbekistan
1998 157-2 US, Israel
1999 155-2 US, Israel
2000 167-3 US, Israel, Marshall Islands
2001 167-3 US, Israel, Marshall Islands
2002 173-3 US, Israel, Marshall Islands
2003 179-3 US, Israel, Marshall Islands
2004 179-4 US, Israel, Marshall Islands, Palau
2005 182-4 US, Israel, Marshall Islands, Palau
2006 183-4 US, Israel, Marshall Islands, Palau
2007 184-4 US, Israel, Marshall Islands, Palau
2008 185-3 US, Israel, Palau
2009 187-3 US, Israel, Palau
2010 187-2 US, Israel
2011 186-2 US, Israel
2012 188-3 US, Israel, Palau
2013 188-2 US, Israel
2014 188-2 US, Israel
2015 191-2 US, Israel
Each fall the UN vote is a welcome reminder that the world has not completely lost its senses and that the American empire does not completely control the opinion of all other governments. The real reason for Washington’s eternal hostility toward Cuba has not changed since the revolution in 1959 – The fear of a good example; the fear of an alternative to the capitalist model; a fear that has been validated repeatedly over the years as many Third World countries have expressed their admiration and gratitude toward Cuba.
Go live there.
Not possible.

Also giving us a cure for lung cancer...Singapore PM saying he was admired by 80% of the world....

80% of the world is run by tin pot dictators so sure they would. The other 20% of the world however is not batshit crazy and they despised the fucking prick. Color me unsurprised that you support a mass murderer.
Isn't it cute the way they think any of the facts of the tyranny and atrocities perpetrated by Castro are "funny?"

Cuba was better off than much of Latin America for most, and was perhaps forced into USSR communism.. Yeah, human rights not great. But not that many killed....obviously his weak point.
They weren't "forced into USSR communism." Castro did that by choice. What is it about you that is incapable of admitting the guy was a commie turd and treated Cuba and the people of Cuba like shit?

Just a question then?

Why do you post like a moron.

You can't even express yourself self

Good it was about time the old communist died. CNN Is already doing their tributes to him while FOX is running a Hannity rerun about Trump's Promises. This tells you which TV station is proAmerica and which is proCuba. It always happens to show which TV station was proHillary.

If any liberal here is offende or in mourning over this, all I say is: Tough.

Last edited:

And of course you're going to scan your diploma and post it as proof... :lol:

Anyone can claim anything on the internet, Franc. I guess you can be whoever you want to be.

Just a question then?

Slumming, dufus dupe.

Just a question then?

Slumming, dufus dupe.

For what?

Forum List

Back