80% of the world is run by tin pot dictators so sure they would. The other 20% of the world however is not batshit crazy and they despised the fucking prick. Color me unsurprised that you support a mass murderer.
Isn't it cute the way they think any of the facts of the tyranny and atrocities perpetrated by Castro are "funny?"

I think they also adore the devil.
Cuba was better off than much of Latin America for most, and was perhaps forced into USSR communism.. Yeah, human rights not great. But not that many killed....obviously his weak point.
They weren't "forced into USSR communism." Castro did that by choice. What is it about you that is incapable of admitting the guy was a commie turd and treated Cuba and the people of Cuba like shit?
I have a Masters in History for one thing.
And of course you're going to scan your diploma and post it as proof... :lol:

Anyone can claim anything on the internet, Franc. I guess you can be whoever you want to be.
Franco is short for Francophile. Fluent in French.

Also giving us a cure for lung cancer...Singapore PM saying he was admired by 80% of the world....

80% of the world is run by tin pot dictators so sure they would. The other 20% of the world however is not batshit crazy and they despised the fucking prick. Color me unsurprised that you support a mass murderer.
Isn't it cute the way they think any of the facts of the tyranny and atrocities perpetrated by Castro are "funny?"

Cuba was better off than much of Latin America for most, and was perhaps forced into USSR communism.. Yeah, human rights not great. But not that many killed....obviously his weak point.
They weren't "forced into USSR communism." Castro did that by choice. What is it about you that is incapable of admitting the guy was a commie turd and treated Cuba and the people of Cuba like shit?
I have a rather impressive list of academic accolades also, but what's the point in rattling them off? I'm not going to post anything on here with my name on it, and neither are you.

Just a question then?

Why do you post like a moron.

You can't even express yourself self
Slumming, dufus dupe.

For what?
For fun. Here.

I have a rather impressive list of academic accolades also, but what's the point in rattling them off? I'm not going to post anything on here with my name on it, and neither are you.
Nothing in History or politics...lol.

I am still trying to figure out what you said

this might help

"
"

You're a Nazi?

Nothing in History or politics...lol.
Nope, more along the lines of electrical engineering and math.

[

It is odd comrade that you never notice the murder torture atrocities committed by us en mass around the world
You're off the rails now... full whack job.
Just try Reagan in El Salvador and Nic. W in Iraq, Nixon in Cambodia and Chile and Iran

Good it was about time the old communist died. CNN Is already doing their tributes to him while FOX is running a Hannity rerun about Trump's Promises. This tells you which TV station is proAmerica and which is proCuba. It always happens to show which TV station was proHillary.

If any liberal here is offende or in mourning over this, all I say is: Tough.
Cubans really hated him. They miss Batista who was known for plucking the eyeballs out of spokesmen for the field workers and mailing them to his widow. Under the commie they have schools, food and good healthcare which they didn`t have before. Now you know something. Why would we mourn the death of any 90 year old?

You failed Trump University?

Nah, we don't have that particular scam over here on this side of the Atlantic comrade

But for what it's worth, I'm happy that Trump "won" the selections instead of Hillary. I still think he's an orange, narcissistic, pussy grabbing, Mussolini wannabee though

:popcorn:
Trump Havana!!! The campaign's over...one can only hope...

You failed Trump University?

Nah, we don't have that particular scam over here on this side of the Atlantic comrade

But for what it's worth, I'm happy that Trump "won" the selections instead of Hillary. I still think he's an orange, narcissistic, pussy grabbing, Mussolini wannabee though

:popcorn:
Trump Havana!!! The campaign's over...one can only hope...
Trump won.....true story.....

Forum List

Back