suppose the leftards will be so upset ver this news

they will have another reason to riot in the streets

Castro was another one of those Godless, marxist, nihilist, child murdering SOBs. may you rot in hell, sir!

That asshole Obama and his ho wife are probably crying right now that their buddy is dead. After all Castro is Obama's 'going to the baseball game together' buddy.

In stead of condemning Castro for being a brutal oppressive Communist dictator I bet Obama will praise him. Any bets?

Trump is not even President yet but he has already saved the Carrier jobs and dispatched that asshole Castro. I love the fact that the US is winning now.

That asshole Obama and his ho wife are probably crying right now that their buddy is dead. After all Castro is Obama's 'going to the baseball game together' buddy.

In stead of condemning Castro for being a brutal oppressive Communist dictator I bet Obama will praise him. Any bets?

yeah the la times says castro was charming

--LOL

Bury him in a bathroom so everyone can piss on him!

the CIA tried to assassinate this cat 600 times! they tried to poison his cigars.

they hired Castro's mistress to assassinate him. he knew of it, gave her a gun, to see if she would kill him. she realised she still loved him!

TrCWh8g.jpg

what's the difference between CASTO and Hillary Clinton , Obama and Harry Reid and Nancy pelosi !

NONE! There all the same left wing anarchist satanist that has become the democrat party !

Good it was about time the old communist died. CNN Is already doing their tributes to him while FOX is running a Hannity rerun about Trump's Promises. This tells you which TV station is proAmerica and which is proCuba. It always happens to show which TV station was proHillary.

If any liberal here is offende or in mourning over this, all I say is: Tough.
Cubans really hated him. They miss Batista who was known for plucking the eyeballs out of spokesmen for the field workers and mailing them to his widow. Under the commie they have schools, food and good healthcare which they didn`t have before. Now you know something. Why would we mourn the death of any 90 year old?
Then why did so many Cubans flee Cuba if things were so great under Fidel?

Forum List

Back