Fienstein Aide Of 20 Years Confirmed Chinese Spy

Here's the rest of the story from a link in the OP.
====================================================
A staffer in U.S. Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s San Francisco office was fired a few years back after being linked to Chinese spying in the Bay Area.

According to a Politico Magazine story on Silicon Valley espionage, the Feinstein staffer was suspected of providing political intelligence — but nothing classified — to his handlers, with one former intelligence official telling author Zach Dorfman that the suspected informant was “run” by officials based at the local Chinese Consulate.

A local source who knew about the incident confirmed to us that the FBI showed up at Feinstein’s office in Washington, D.C., about five years ago to alert the then-chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee that her driver was being investigated for possible Chinese spying.

“Dianne was mortified,” said our source, who spoke to us only on condition he not be named.
Feinstein had a Chinese spy connection she didn’t know about — her driver

It's kinda, old news.

“None of her staff ever knew what was going on,” the source added. “They just kept it quiet.”

I see you like to take things out of context, too.
Why didn't you paste what preceded that comment by an unknown source?
Trump says it's FAKE NEWS if they won't name the source.

See how the far left does not even accept their own sources..

75b8ce1880f9d3b1205ad843cd177eb16663cb71.png

I read the article and know the source.
I didn't say the story was fake.
I said you like to take things out of context so as to allude to guilt.
The FBI found no crime, dumb shit.

A staffer in U.S. Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s San Francisco office was fired a few years back after being linked to Chinese spying in the Bay Area.

According to a Politico Magazine story on Silicon Valley espionage, the Feinstein staffer was suspected of providing political intelligence — but nothing classified — to his handlers, with one former intelligence official telling author Zach Dorfman that the suspected informant was “run” by officials based at the local Chinese Consulate.

A local source who knew about the incident confirmed to us that the FBI showed up at Feinstein’s office in Washington, D.C., about five years ago to alert the then-chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee that her driver was being investigated for possible Chinese spying.

“Dianne was mortified,” said our source, who spoke to us only on condition he not be named.

It's kinda, old news.

And see the far left just dismisses it!

It's kinda, old news.

He quoted the whole damn story.
How is that dismissing it?
He's right, you stupid idiot. The story is 5 years old.

“None of her staff ever knew what was going on,” the source added. “They just kept it quiet.”

And as always you far left drones just missed the entire point!

Whhhhhhhooooooooooooosssssssshhhhhh!

Can you walk and chew gum at the same time?

Can you multi-task? You know, like put your pants on by yourself? They have two legs, you know.....

Can you think about more than one thing in a single day?

I thinks maybe you need some professional help. Some training, maybe.

I hope you don't live alone. Can you find your way to the door?

Now you're trolling your own thread. LOLOLOLOL

It's kinda, old news.

He quoted the whole damn story.
How is that dismissing it?
He's right, you stupid idiot. The story is 5 years old.

Yes dismissing it, but you far left drones still do not get what the OP did!

Can you walk and chew gum at the same time?

Can you multi-task? You know, like put your pants on by yourself? They have two legs, you know.....

Can you think about more than one thing in a single day?

I thinks maybe you need some professional help. Some training, maybe.

I hope you don't live alone. Can you find your way to the door?

Now you're trolling your own thread. LOLOLOLOL

You would be correct if you were the OP!

No, the point is clearly on the top of your head, and everybody can see it.

Progressive career politicians have always been in bed with the Russians

No, the point is clearly on the top of your head, and everybody can see it.

Yes the OP wins!

State the law or STFU, idiot.

No, you didn't read it:

"The FBI apparently concluded the driver hadn’t revealed anything of substance. “They interviewed him, and Dianne forced him to retire, and that was the end of it,” says our source."""

It's COMMON KNOWLEDGE cockbreath.

Did you miss all the shitstorm about Ubercunt getting away with leaking shit to the Russians?

Do you not understand that espionage laws don't require "Intent"?

Do you not understand that Julian Assange WILL go to Prison (mostly because he's not a dimocrap) if he's ever extradited to the US in spite of his lack of ANY intent?

But because you're a stupid little bitch, here's the Law for you --

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/secrecy/R41404.pdf

Here's a piece written by a liberal perfesser

Opinio Juris » Blog Archive Correcting a Common Misperception of the Espionage Act - Opinio Juris

No court in the 70 years since the Supreme Court’s decision has held that the Espionage Act requires the defendant to obtain (or receive, or transmit, etc.) national-defense information with the intent to injure the US. And that is not surprising: all of the various subsections of 19 USC 793 make clear that is enough for a defendant to have “reason to believe” information could be used to injure the US. That much more easily satisfied mens rea requirement appears in 793(a), 793(b) (“with like intent”), 793(d), and 793(e). It does not appear in 793(c) — but only because that provision, which deals with receiving or retaining information “connected with the national defense,” does not require even potential injury to the US.

douchie little girl

"""""It doesn't matter one bit whether he didn't know about it or not.

By Law, it just doesn't matter. It really doesn't."""""

Still waiting for the O/P to post the federal laws stating such.
Maybe the O/P is filching from another site and editing as fast as he can.

If the Chinese actually have been watching Diane Feinstein for 20 years it would certainly explain why the Chinese Government believes American Politicians are so stupid and corrupt.

State the law or STFU, idiot.

No, you didn't read it:

"The FBI apparently concluded the driver hadn’t revealed anything of substance. “They interviewed him, and Dianne forced him to retire, and that was the end of it,” says our source."""

It's COMMON KNOWLEDGE cockbreath.

Did you miss all the shitstorm about Ubercunt getting away with leaking shit to the Russians?

Do you not understand that espionage laws don't require "Intent"?

Do you not understand that Julian Assange WILL go to Prison (mostly because he's not a dimocrap) if he's ever extradited to the US in spite of his lack of ANY intent?

But because you're a stupid little bitch, here's the Law for you --

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/secrecy/R41404.pdf

Here's a piece written by a liberal perfesser

Opinio Juris » Blog Archive Correcting a Common Misperception of the Espionage Act - Opinio Juris

No court in the 70 years since the Supreme Court’s decision has held that the Espionage Act requires the defendant to obtain (or receive, or transmit, etc.) national-defense information with the intent to injure the US. And that is not surprising: all of the various subsections of 19 USC 793 make clear that is enough for a defendant to have “reason to believe” information could be used to injure the US. That much more easily satisfied mens rea requirement appears in 793(a), 793(b) (“with like intent”), 793(d), and 793(e). It does not appear in 793(c) — but only because that provision, which deals with receiving or retaining information “connected with the national defense,” does not require even potential injury to the US.

douchie little girl

You don't even understand what you're quoting.
It's in black and white from your own link:

"""""""The key decision is Gorin v. United States, 312 US 19 (1941), in which the petitioners argued that the “connected with the national defense” requirement in what is now 18 USC 793(a) was unconstitutionally vague. The Supreme Court rejected that argument, holding that any potential vagueness was cured by the mens rea requirement in the Espionage Act, which required the defendant to act with bad faith (emphasis mine):

But we find no uncertainty in this statute which deprives a person of the ability to predetermine whether a contemplated action is criminal under the provisions of this law. The obvious delimiting words in the statute are those requiring “intent or reason to believe that the information to be obtained is to be used to the injury of the United States, or to the advantage of any foreign nation.” This requires those prosecuted to have acted in bad faith. """"

Feinstein's driver was unaware of the information he supposedly had and the FBI did not pursue charges.

Read your own damn article before you post.

If the Chinese actually have been watching Diane Feinstein for 20 years it would certainly explain why the Chinese Government believes American Politicians are so stupid and corrupt.

You mean it did not happen during chinagate?

The 1996 United States campaign finance controversy was an effort by the People's Republic of China to influence domestic American politics prior to and during the Clinton administration and also involved the fund-raising practices of the administration itself.

1996 United States campaign finance controversy - Wikipedia

From the first link the O/P didn't read:

"Subsection (c) of Section 793 creates criminal liability for an individual who “receives or obtains, or agrees or attempts to receive or obtain” certain material related to national defense when the individual knows or has reason to believe that the material has been or will be “obtained, taken, made, or disposed of by any person contrary to the provisions of the [Espionage Act].” 3

The driver was found by the FBI to not know he had been used as a carrier of any information from his visit to China.

This is a nothing-burger story.

No arrests were made five years ago when this happened, before you assholes were brainwashed by Trump about the FBI.

According to the link:

Authorities said the staffer kept in contact with his so-called Chinese friend. After questioning the staffer, the FBI determined that he had not divulged any important information. The staffer was not charged with a crime.

Feinstein told Politico that no member of her California office staff had security clearance. Feinstein fired the staffer five years ago, after she was informed by the FBI about what had happened.

Is there a point to this thread?

We didn't find out that Tedward the Drowner pursued Brezhnev to undermine Reagan until the piece of shit fell over dead. The commiecrats have a long history of conspiracy and deceit against America.

Forum List

Back