Fifty-seven percent (57%) now disapprove

If that was your meaning, then your pretext would not have been 'Why', but of course you wouldn't lie...

Just play along junior you will get it.

Just because you do not get the meaning of a word doesn't mean the rest of us don't...and you proved it by your answer to the meaning of the world 'secede'...you obviously don't have a clue. But then again, none of you neocon types do.....Spend too much time worrying about what 200 year old land owners and the American equivalent of landed gentry wrote on a piece of paper...

But they absolutely refuse to research or accept that the government regulations our founding fathers placed on corporations would make the New Deal look like corporatism.

I freakin' hate Obama, but I will say, I have no doubt whatsoever that he is doing the best he possibly can.

I believe that you are right. That is the tradgedy. His best is laghably inadequate, misdirected, ill timed and poorly planned. His experience and belief system guides him to make decisions that are both unfair in the short term and damaging in the long term.

He picks and chooses the laws he will enforce, attacks those who oppose his biases simply based on that opposition, is motivated only by political expediance and believes in his heart that his goals are above the Law of the Land.

This is his first job in which results, not procedures, will measure his performance. It's also his first job in which his decisions actually make a difference to anyone outside of his little circle of friends.

Are you better off now than you were 4 years ago?

Had enough?

Well Said

I freakin' hate Obama, but I will say, I have no doubt whatsoever that he is doing the best he possibly can.

I believe that you are right. That is the tradgedy. His best is laghably inadequate, misdirected, ill timed and poorly planned. His experience and belief system guides him to make decisions that are both unfair in the short term and damaging in the long term.

He picks and chooses the laws he will enforce, attacks those who oppose his biases simply based on that opposition, is motivated only by political expediance and believes in his heart that his goals are above the Law of the Land.

This is his first job in which results, not procedures, will measure his performance. It's also his first job in which his decisions actually make a difference to anyone outside of his little circle of friends.

Are you better off now than you were 4 years ago?

Had enough?

Well Said

Well said hubris...

The way Rasmussen Reports conducts a poll based upon a sample of likely voters those who may be more informed on the issues

Want to know why conservatives love Rasmussen approval polls? Because Rasmussen gives them numbers that make Obama look bad.

Want to know why Rasmussen's numbers make Obama look bad?

Because they poll more Republicans than anyone else. :lol:

parti4.png

Imagine that!!

They're wrong not to over-include Democrats?

The only way to make Obama look good is to tip the scale, imagine that

Time was when I would preface this by saying comon Frank you're not that stupid, but those times are over, since I know better.

Tell us what percentage of Americans are Democrats, what percentage are Republicans, and then tell us how you know that.

Please, no one hold their breath waiting for Frank's answer.

Then what would you call takeover of government enterprise by private enterprise?

Being Smart :lol::lol:

Really? Then Obama's off the hook. Let BP handle the cleanup of the Gulf.

How do think our troops like putting their lives on the line in Iraq for GI pay, while Blackwater 'shooters' get paid 6 times as much? Should We, the taxpayers call it Being Smart :lol::lol: ?

Hitler? A much stronger case could be made that Bush and Cheney embodied fascism and Hitler.

We don't live in a country with parliamentary rule. Educate yourself before you 'emote'

Fascism's major component is the takeover of private enterprise by the government. The Big 0 seems pretty adept at at and committed to this component.

Then what would you call takeover of government enterprise by private enterprise?

Goldman Sachs

Want to know why conservatives love Rasmussen approval polls? Because Rasmussen gives them numbers that make Obama look bad.

parti4.png

Imagine that!!

Time was when I would preface this by saying comon Frank you're not that stupid, but those times are over, since I know better.

Tell us what percentage of Americans are Democrats, what percentage are Republicans, and then tell us how you know that.

Are we talking about living Americans or do we include the most dependable Dem Voting bloc: the non-living?

ACORN registered Mickey Mouse, Hercules and Mulan, do we include them too?

I heard Obama has a 99% approval at the DU, maybe we should over include them?

How do think our troops like putting their lives on the line in Iraq for GI pay, while Blackwater 'shooters' get paid 6 times as much? Should We, the taxpayers call it Being Smart :lol::lol: ?

So The Government can run__________ better than the Private sector?

Insert in Blank:

Social Security
Post Office
Medicare
Schools

And yes to an extent if Big Brother had kept their nose out of it, the cleanup would be further along, you think ignoring Jindal's request for Booms and Sand Burms helped? You think halting a pre-approved burn of the oil helped? You saying holding 18 ships in port to check for frigging life jackets and fire extinguishers helped?

Not that I condone a non-government Military of the US at this time, but one army a few hundred years ago kicked butt against the Brits, didn't they?

Of course Government has its' place, no am not suggesting stupidity, but there are a heck of a lot of things the Private Sector can do Better and more Cost Effective, it should not take a Rocket Scientist to figure that one out :eusa_whistle:

Insert in Blank:

Social Security
Post Office
Medicare
Schools

And yes to an extent if Big Brother had kept their nose out of it, the cleanup would be further along, you think ignoring Jindal's request for Booms and Sand Burms helped? You think halting a pre-approved burn of the oil helped? You saying holding 18 ships in port to check for frigging life jackets and fire extinguishers helped?

Not that I condone a non-government Military of the US at this time, but one army a few hundred years ago kicked butt against the Brits, didn't they?

Of course Government has its' place, no am not suggesting stupidity, but there are a heck of a lot of things the Private Sector can do Better and more Cost Effective, it should not take a Rocket Scientist to figure that one out :eusa_whistle:

Sure, private contractors can bid on picking up my garbage and taking it to the landfill. Garbage doesn't need representation or a voice for it's concern in government. But when human lives are collateral, then representation is paramount.

Social Security...can private enterprise operate at 1% operating cost? Because that's what SS operates at. It's return to We, the People is 99%.

Medicare...WHO is ripping off the taxpayers when there is Medicare fraud? Doctors, hospitals and private entities...

How can concepts that are so basic to a democratic society be so far beyond the comprehension of you right wing corporatists?

NOTHING is free. Would you prefer to pay for a service and it's operating costs, or would you rather pay for a service, it's operating costs AND stockholders profits and CEO bonuses?

Insert in Blank:

Social Security
Post Office
Medicare
Schools

Sure, private contractors can bid on picking up my garbage and taking it to the landfill. Garbage doesn't need representation or a voice for it's concern in government. But when human lives are collateral, then representation is paramount.

Social Security...can private enterprise operate at 1% operating cost? Because that's what SS operates at. It's return to We, the People is 99%.

Medicare...WHO is ripping off the taxpayers when there is Medicare fraud? Doctors, hospitals and private entities...

How can concepts that are so basic to a democratic society be so far beyond the comprehension of you right wing corporatists?

NOTHING is free. Would you prefer to pay for a service and it's operating costs, or would you rather pay for a service, it's operating costs AND stockholders profits and CEO bonuses?

1% operating cost and the biggest negative ROE in human history, yeah that's a record you can run on.

"We're underfunded by $74 TRILLION and we lost money this year, but boy, we have a low overhead!"

Insert in Blank:

Social Security
Post Office
Medicare
Schools

1% operating cost and the biggest negative ROE in human history, yeah that's a record you can run on.

"We're underfunded by $74 TRILLION and we lost money this year, but boy, we have a low overhead!"

We constantly hear from Wall Street gangsters and from Republicans and an occasional Democrat that Social Security and Medicare are a form of welfare that we can’t afford, an “unfunded liability.” This is a lie. Social Security is funded with an earmarked tax. People pay for Social Security and Medicare all their working lives. It is a pay-as-you-go system in which the taxes paid by those working fund those who are retired.

Currently these systems are not in deficit. The problem is that government is using earmarked revenues for other purposes. Indeed, since the 1980s Social Security revenues have been used to fund general government. Today Social Security revenues are being used to fund trillion dollar bailouts for Wall Street and to fund the Bush/Obama wars of aggression against Muslims.
Paul Craig Roberts

Paul Craig Roberts served as an Assistant Secretary of the Treasury in the Reagan Administration earning fame as a co-founder of Reaganomics

As a liberal, I wasn't a fan of George W. Bush, But I didn't want him to fail, because this is my country and my children's future is collateral.

You folks are Republicans, right wingers or whatever you wish to call yourselves, but you are not patriots or Americans. The word domestic terrorist would best describe your wishes.

Our country is now geared to an arms economy which was bred in...war hysteria and nurtured upon an incessant propaganda of fear.
General Douglas MacArthur

I am WAY past tired of you LIBERAL dogcock sucking assholes claiming you did not attack Bush over and over for the 8 years he was President. You are a FUCKING LIAR. For 8 years we heard kill Bush, impeach Bush, Liar Bush, and a host of other derogatory terms for Bush, hell we STILL hear it a year and half after we have a new President.

YOU are a LIAR. And we do not want Obama to fail, we are pointing out that HE is failing, does not mean we want it. He is a loser, an empty suit, a dumb ass. He does nothing right and spends all his time on sound bites.

Go fuck yourself.

Gunny, you need to post how you really feel. Ithink you're holding back.

The way Rasmussen Reports conducts a poll based upon a sample of likely voters those who may be more informed on the issues

parti4.png

Imagine that!!

It's called Affirmative Action in the workplace.

Polling Data

RCP Average 6/3 - 6/18 -- 47.9 approve 47.9 disapprove TIE

Gallup 6/16 - 6/1 45 favor 46 disapprove

Rasmussen Reports 6/16 - 6/18 42 favor 57 disapprove

CNN/OpinionResearch 6/16 - 6/16 50 favor 48 disapprove

Ipsos/McClatchy 6/10 - 6/1 50 favor 45 disapprove

Associated Press/GfK 6/9 - 6/14 50 favor 49 disapprove

FOX News 6/8 - 6/9 46 FAVOR 45 disapprove

ABC News/Wash Post 6/3 - 6/6 52 favor 45 disapprove

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

Hitler? A much stronger case could be made that Bush and Cheney embodied fascism and Hitler.

We don't live in a country with parliamentary rule. Educate yourself before you 'emote'

And the prove is in the pudding, you lying asshole.

I supported Bush's efforts to go after bin Laden and al Qaeda in Afghanistan. But the minute Iraq appeared in his gun sights, I became very, very skeptical. And ALL my suspicions were proven true. The invasion of Iraq had nothing to do with who attacked us on 911. Where is YOUR outrage that over 4,000 American sons and daughter's died and a hundred thousand Iraqi's died? What was their crime, living in a country with a dictator that threatened Bush's daddy?

Your idea of supporting our troops is grabbing a casket handle. Fuck YOU you scummy little slime ball.

Another lie by the left. Bush NEVER claimed Iraq had anything what so ever to do with 9/11. EVER. In fact he repeated over and over Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. When will you lying cocksuckers stop with this bald faced lie?

As for Iraq we went because Saddam Hussein was a threat, proven by the documents we captured after the Invasion. He was bribing France, Russia and China to get him off sanctions, something the French hoped would happen by the end of the year we finally invaded. Saddam Hussein was set to return to mass production of chemical and biological weapons. he was set to return to research on obtaining a nuclear weapon. He illegally maintained the materials test equipment and scientists along with production facilities to do JUST that. All he was waiting for was sanctions to be lifted.

And need I remind your stupid ass that EVERYONE believed he had chemical weapons. EVERYONE. Including his own Generals. He either shipped them out or carried on a big lie that got him killed.

We had justification to invade and I believe we did the right thing given the facts we know now.

Are we talking about living Americans or do we include the most dependable Dem Voting bloc: the non-living?

ACORN registered Mickey Mouse, Hercules and Mulan, do we include them too?

I heard Obama has a 99% approval at the DU, maybe we should over include them?

Let me restate the question you didn't answer, so you can say something idiotic in avoiding answering it again.

How do you know that Rasmussen's measure of Democrats vs. Republicans in the population is correct, and everyone else's is wrong?

Rasmussen uses the highest percentage of Republicans in its polls compared to any other major pollster.

parti4.png

Imagine that!!

Your graph does not prove your contention, in fact all it proves is that others OVER SAMPLE Democrats and that would be why his numbers are better with them. Thanks for proving it for us.

Forum List

Back