🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FIGURES. Prosecutor Who Filed Sham Charges Against Corey Lewandowski Is Part of Hillary’s Inner Circ

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
the people better wake up, they are trying to prevent an American citizen from running for President with all kinds of FALSE charges, made up crap and so on. This supposedly happened on MARCH 8th and they are just now bringing up charges? They are trying to Oppress/suppress YOU the people from you choice of who you want for President
SNIP:
FIGURES. Prosecutor Who Filed Sham Charges Against Corey Lewandowski Is Hillary’s Inner Circle

Trump Campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski was charged with battery today for brushing up against a reporter at a campaign rally.
Video was released that shows the reporter, Michelle Fields, did not flinch, did not change her facial expression, did not even notice Lewandowski during the alleged “battery.”

Now we know why Lewandowski was charged for the hoax.

The prosecuting attorney Dave Aronberg is part of Hillary Clinton’s “inner circle” in Florida.

ALL OF IT HERE:
FIGURES. Prosecutor Who Filed Sham Charges Against Corey Lewandowski Is Part of Hillary's Inner Circle - The Gateway Pundit

Trump Campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski was charged with battery today for brushing up against a reporter at a campaign rally.
:lol:

He didn't brush up against her. He reached out, grabbed her, and yanked her away from Trump. It's all on video.

the people better wake up, they are trying to prevent an American citizen from running for President with all kinds of FALSE charges, made up crap and so on. This supposedly happened on MARCH 8th and they are just now bringing up charges? They are trying to Oppress/suppress YOU the people from you choice of who you want for President
SNIP:
FIGURES. Prosecutor Who Filed Sham Charges Against Corey Lewandowski Is Hillary’s Inner Circle

Video was released that shows the reporter, Michelle Fields, did not flinch, did not change her facial expression, did not even notice Lewandowski during the alleged “battery.”

The prosecuting attorney Dave Aronberg is part of Hillary Clinton’s “inner circle” in Florida.

ALL OF IT HERE:
FIGURES. Prosecutor Who Filed Sham Charges Against Corey Lewandowski Is Part of Hillary's Inner Circle - The Gateway Pundit

And another conspiracy theory for Staff. What is your average? 3 or 4 per day?

All he has to do is plead 'Nolo', take an Anger Mgmt. course by correspondence, and it'll be dismissed. It's a misdeameanor 'nothing-burger'...............

I assumed the Justice Dept that is protecting Hillary told the DA in Florida to prosecute this ridiculous case and apparently this is confirmed. So much for the ZOM theory that Hillary is not afraid of The Donald in the general election.

SNIP:

ALL OF IT HERE:

You just don't have anything of value to offer this board, do you? trolling is what gets you a hardon or what? you show yourself as a pathetic loser. no skin off my ass

He needs to start roping off reporters like Hillary does so they can't get close to him anymore. this is total BS and he should sue for False charges being brought against him.

Images of reporters being roped off at hillar

The Clinton campaign got off to a rocky start with the press this election cycle, with reporters raising concerns last spring over acces and staffers corralling journalists a July 4 parade.

There hasn’t been any similar corralling lately, and in fact, the Clinton campaign is far less hostile to reporters than Donald Trump’s campaign, which has consistently penned in the press at rallies and uses Secret Service agents to help enforce its restrictions on journalists’ movements.

And, of course, grabbing and yanking them around when they try to ask Trump a question:

SNIP:

ALL OF IT HERE:

You just don't have anything of value to offer this board, do you? trolling is what gets you a hardon or what? you show yourself as a pathetic loser. no skin off my ass

When did you first start thinking about what might give me a hardon?

I'm waiting for the demands that Trump suspend his campaign because of this....
Look at all the freak outs at colleges across the country because people wrote Trump 2016 in chalk .....

I'm waiting for the demands that Trump suspend his campaign because of this....
Look at all the freak outs at colleges across the country because people wrote Trump 2016 in chalk .....

No need for demands.The GOP will eliminate him on their own.

I have to say its rather amusing to see the same people who are claiming that Ted Cruz is guilty of having multiple mistresses based on no evidence are the same ones yelling that there is a conspiracy when a trump manager is changed for a battery which was caught on video with injuries with it. Especially since they aren't serious charges.

You can't see why someone may be charged absent a conspiracy, but can swallow the affair scandal with no evidence.

If in fact it does come down to Trump V Cruella, it's going to be joyous watching Trump go nuclear on her.

I'm still not convinced either walks away with the nomination

If in fact it does come down to Trump V Cruella, it's going to be joyous watching Trump go nuclear on her.

Hillary's nomination is a 100 percent guarantee.

Trump's, 95%.

I was certain about Hillary getting the nom since January.

Now I'm not so sure. Yeah she has the genetically enhanced delegates but they can change and Bernie is winning more than he should.

I hope she does steal it though cause a Democrat split this fall will help Republicans who will be struggling to unite as it is.

Now I'm not so sure. Yeah she has the genetically enhanced delegates but they can change and Bernie is winning more than he should.

I hope she does steal it though cause a Democrat split this fall will help Republicans who will be struggling to unite as it is.

Do you really think a Bernie supporter would vote for a right winger? A few might not vote, but I don't foresee more than a handful going that far.

Do you really think a Bernie supporter would vote for a right winger? A few might not vote, but I don't foresee more than a handful going that far.

No. I think they would split the party.

No. I think they would split the party.

In what way? Third party? I don't see that happening either. Bernie would never do anything to help republican's chance of electing a president.

Forum List

Back