Filing alleges ‘improper’ relationship between Fulton DA [Fani Willis], top Trump prosecutor

Of course the distinction matter.

So let's assume it is proven. Now what?

Is it illegal?

Did it cause the former fuckup to pressure election official in GA to find him votes, stop the counting of legal votes or just declare him winner.

Actually your standard is to make wild accusations then try to use the court to find them.
I've made no such allegation, I am a little person, I don't have access to such details. It is a simple statement that if it is proven true, there are some real issues with this.

Unless America has decided they are no longer a Republic or a nation based on Rule of Law, Due Process and equal justice.

I've made no such allegation, I am a little person, I don't have access to such details. It is a simple statement that if it is proven true, there are some real issues with this.

Unless America has decided they are no longer a Republic or a nation based on Rule of Law, Due Process and equal justice.
I was referring to the former president's tactics.

Is it illegal?

Did it cause the former fuckup to pressure election official in GA to find him votes, stop the counting of legal votes or just declare him winner.

Also just allegations, which will now be a lot harder to prove now that we know the DA is corrupt.

LOL! Another low-impulse control DemoKKKrat shoots themselves in the foot!

More

Nathan Wade, Fani Willis’s lead prosecutor, met with Biden’s White House Counsel on May 23 and Nov. 18, 2022, before indicting Donald Trump, Biden’s leading presidential opponent.

Is the Biden White House coordinating Trump’s prosecution?

Apparently so. Fani Willis's lead prosecutor invoiced the Biden White House for prosecuting Donald Trump.

fani.jpg

He's a personal injury atty......never prosecuted a criminal case.

Whatever Fanni decides, it looks like.

Indeed.... there's a nice neat money funnel from Fulton county coffers....to Fanni's hired gigolo...to hotel rooms paying for Fanni's pleasurecations.
Can you spell RICO?

Delldude said:
Indeed....there's a pretty neat money funnel from Fulton county coffers....to Fanni's hired gigolo.....to hotel rooms paying for Fanni's pleasurecations. RICO sounds about right here.

That's not a quote from me..............delete it.

Like I said........this gets better every day....now by the hour.

Fanni now visits the White House a week after indicting Trump and friends.

Forum List

Back