🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Filling Out My Global Entry Application Confirmed What We Know About Big Brother

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Big brother knows everything you do and it’s all at their fingertips.

Enter passport #
Save & Continue

Drivers license information, my last 20 years of employment information, and my last 20 years of residency all prefilled in their online application as I clicked forward and submitted my application. None of this was ever entered before on my computer.

1663179108613.jpeg

That didn't happen to me when I did mine.

If you're concerned about it why not just forgo the service?

Now why would forgoing my application erase what Big Brother already has at their fingertips?

My guess is you provided this information to them in the past for another application, say TSA Pre-check perhaps, or something similar, so the information was already there when you did this current application and it filled in for you.

Big brother knows everything you do and it’s all at their fingertips.

Enter passport #
Save & Continue

Drivers license information, my last 20 years of employment information, and my last 20 years of residency all prefilled in their online application as I clicked forward and submitted my application. None of this was ever entered before on my computer.

View attachment 696158
I initiated an application just before covid and was delayed a year. When they finally did arrange the interview, it was clear across the state and I never made it. We have an international airport 70 miles away, but they never did interviews there. Oh, well 85 bucks down the drain. I haven't traveled out of the country in that time anyway. Democrats don't want anything that works.

Nope.
And my wife’s application didn’t prefill any information at all.

Exactly, her's didn't, so going back to what I said, you more than likely did something before and your information was saved. I assure you, you aren't important enough for the government to keep a dossier on so you can chill.

Exactly, her's didn't, so going back to what I said, you more than likely did something before and your information was saved. I assure you, you aren't important enough for the government to keep a dossier on so you can chill.
Because she has an alternate name ….
Her maiden. I’m thinking it put a wrench in the auto fill.

Forum List

Back