Film/Documentary on the existence of FEMA camps. Refute this!

Race riots when Zimmerman is acquitted.

Where will people go when they burn down their neighborhoods?

You figure it out.

Well if the govt wants to get sued and pay like they had to from the Japs being interned, so be it. But there are no groups in theses so-called FEMA camps. I did watch the video. It was another 86 minutes of art that could have been said in 10 minutes, this film has way too much propaganda filler since they had no real material on the imprisonment of people like the Nazies and Soviets had for political prisoners in todays world.

Last edited:
Mandatory sentencing and three strikes were championed by liberals.

Moonglo is a retard.

"In 1994, California introduced a "three strikes law", which was the first mandatory sentencing law to gain widespread publicity. Similar laws were subsequently adopted in most United States jurisdictions. The law requires imprisonment for a minimum term of 25 years after a defendant is convicted of a third felony."

"In 1973, New York State introduced mandatory minimum sentences of 15 years to life imprisonment for possession of more than 4 oz (112 g) of a hard drug."

Mandatory sentencing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Fed cannot print money forever and when they quit the whole thing crashes.

Civil War is coming.

This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect
securely to www.us.army.mil, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.
Normally, when you try to connect securely,
sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are
going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.

What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to
this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is
trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.

This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect
securely to www.us.army.mil, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.
Normally, when you try to connect securely,
sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are
going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.

What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to
this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is
trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.

You have to be a DOD civilian, active Duty military or for now a military retiree to see this stuff. And they are taking it away fro retirees....

At any rate I sure hope we have plans for controlling large crowds, I just hope that if we ever do need to use them that it is within the constitution... That's the side I'll be on....

The Fed cannot print money forever and when they quit the whole thing crashes.

Civil War is coming.

Just like Germany hyperinflation before the rise of Hitler.

Do you guys think those concentration camps "magically" appeared? They were built years before anyone was put inside them.

Preaching to the choir here son......bad shit is coming.....and isn't Bammy's fault...he is just the latest incarnation.

Forum List

Back