Film/Documentary on the existence of FEMA camps. Refute this!

Any of you convinced that these camps are real want to explain WHY you believe the government is planning on incarcerating its citizens?

What benefit could the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT derive from mass incarceration?

Hmm, maybe the elimination of political dissidents ??? You know, like people who don't' like the NSA.

Btw, where are those weapons of Mass Destruction?

What? I thought that was the job of the "Drone Program"!

Where are the weapons of mass destruction?

Hmm, maybe the elimination of political dissidents ??? You know, like people who don't' like the NSA.

Btw, where are those weapons of Mass Destruction?

What? I thought that was the job of the "Drone Program"!

Where are the weapons of mass destruction?

".....We know where they are. They’re in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south and north somewhat"

Just keep looking, I'm sure we'll find them any day now.

Talk of extermination however seems silly to me.

I find no reason to believe the US gov't is going to commit mass murder. I could be wrong, but I can't see a population that is so well armed becoming the victim of Bolshevik purges.
The guns are worthless and silly -- or did the well-armed Iraqis defeat the US army when it invaded their country?

But I do not see that the US authorities need to commit mass murder with a population so uneducated, distractable, brainwashed and low on the IQ scale.

"No bitterness, our ancestors did it.
They were only ignorant and hopeful -- they wanted freedom, but wealth too.
Their children will learn to hope for a Caesar.
Or rather -- for we are not aquiline Romans, but soft mixed colonists --
Some kindly Sicilian tyrant who'll keep
Poverty and Carthage off until the Romans arrive.
We are easy to manage, a gregarious people,
Full of sentiment, clever at mechanics, and we love our luxuries."

---Robinson Jeffers, "Ave Caesar"

Usually shit threads like this get moved to the rubber room pretty quickly...wonder why this one stayed around so long

If you can find one document, Congressional Proceeding or government source that was forged and/or falsified, then it can be moved to the rubber room.

The video contains PURE facts. You are left to make you own decisions based upon those facts.

Talk of extermination however seems silly to me.

I find no reason to believe the US gov't is going to commit mass murder. I could be wrong, but I can't see a population that is so well armed becoming the victim of Bolshevik purges.
The guns are worthless and silly -- or did the well-armed Iraqis defeat the US army when it invaded their country?

But I do not see that the US authorities need to commit mass murder with a population so uneducated, distractable, brainwashed and low on the IQ scale.

"No bitterness, our ancestors did it.
They were only ignorant and hopeful -- they wanted freedom, but wealth too.
Their children will learn to hope for a Caesar.
Or rather -- for we are not aquiline Romans, but soft mixed colonists --
Some kindly Sicilian tyrant who'll keep
Poverty and Carthage off until the Romans arrive.
We are easy to manage, a gregarious people,
Full of sentiment, clever at mechanics, and we love our luxuries."

---Robinson Jeffers, "Ave Caesar"

I wasn't aware that the United States managed to achieve victory and conquer Afghanistan or Iraq.

Well if the govt wants to get sued and pay like they had to from the Japs being interned, so be it. But there are no groups in theses so-called FEMA camps. I did watch the video. It was another 86 minutes of art that could have been said in 10 minutes, this film has way too much propaganda filler since they had no real material on the imprisonment of people like the Nazies and Soviets had for political prisoners in todays world.

"Japs"?.....I see you don't bother hiding your racism. At least when it is directed toward one of the groups NOT included in the list of the politically correct protected classes.

and who is in the camps now?

Also, we already have 1 in 97 Americans behind bars. So it's not too hard to leap to FEMA camps.

Thank you Reagan for mandatory sentencing and three strikes your out law, Drug War and for profit penal system.

And what would you have us do? Set them all free? Let the criminals run roughshod over the rest of us? You know ,the ones you want unarmed? You libs are a fucking miracle.
You don't know what you want.

This is another guy mentioning Shuffert in his book. Pamela Shuffert's father Jake Suffert worked for the Pentagon. He was a high level satanist and told her on his death bed that the Christians in America deserve to be sent to Fema Camps and executed. ( they are the problem -)

This Present Crisis: NEWS FROM PAMELA SCHUFFERT!

Her comments about her father are in this blog. She states her father died of bone cancer. I find most communists and satanists die from cancer for some reason. I've heard of 8 communist figures in recent times including Castro, Chavez die of cancer. I think there must be a connection spiritually.

You will not find a high level Pentagon official these days who is a Christian. You are either a satanist or an atheist but you won't get a job that requires top clearance if you are a Christian. That is the state of America today. Lucent Technologies that owns ATT and has contract at NSA Utah Data base Center are said to be high level satanists. ( originally called Lucifers Trust, then Lucis Trust, then they settled on Lucent ( illuminated ) for their name.

It's all right before us, the reason Americans don't see it is because the satanists in America have been controlling parts of the FBI, CIA and other agencies for decades. They have infiltrated gov, the Pentagon, everything. The thousands of case files on Satanic ritual abuse, testimonies from children ( such as McMartin case ) testimonies of adult victims who testified about their being used as children by political figures for sex parties and blackmailing politicians ( google: Franklin Cover up ) Highest levels of FBI and CIA are infiltrated with these people. There are most definitely satanists involved in this plan against Americans. In the end they will be rewarded by demons tormenting them in hell eternally. Anton Lavey found that out when he was on his death bed screaming Something is wrong! Something is wrong!

Oh! If I only had a nickel for everytime I've heard about a death bed testimony like that coming from satanists! They have all been tricked by satan into doing his bidding and do not realize they won't receive a thing for it in the after life but HELL itself and ALL that THAT means!

Shuffert talking about her satanist father who worked in the Pentagon.

This Present Crisis: NEWS FROM PAMELA SCHUFFERT!

I just made a video about the Satanists and the NSA (all knowing)

Brilliant! Love the ending! :clap2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Moonglo is a retard.

"In 1994, California introduced a "three strikes law", which was the first mandatory sentencing law to gain widespread publicity. Similar laws were subsequently adopted in most United States jurisdictions. The law requires imprisonment for a minimum term of 25 years after a defendant is convicted of a third felony."

"In 1973, New York State introduced mandatory minimum sentences of 15 years to life imprisonment for possession of more than 4 oz (112 g) of a hard drug."

Mandatory sentencing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

U don't have to be a **** about it.

Oh...So when someone calls you a foul name, it's not ok.
But you as a lib think it's fine to use banned words.
Not on my watch....
Look, jerk, you got busted. And you lost all composure and went as low as one can get.

Enjoy --- well, normally I say slavery ...

Enjoy extermination!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxOAK7iOlVk

Enjoy your stupidity.

There are several videos purporting to show footage of the camps, as well as shots of ominous-looking fences and webpages listing locations of over 800 camps, allegedly all fully guarded and staffed full-time despite being completely empty.[1][2] In addition to the implausibility of such a massive conspiracy being kept totally silent,[3] the evidence is damaged by the fact that the videos and pictures actually depict everything from National Guard training centers to Amtrak repair stations to North Korean labor camps.[4]

FEMA concentration camps - RationalWiki

Enjoy extermination!

Enjoy your stupidity.

There are several videos purporting to show footage of the camps, as well as shots of ominous-looking fences and webpages listing locations of over 800 camps, allegedly all fully guarded and staffed full-time despite being completely empty.[1][2] In addition to the implausibility of such a massive conspiracy being kept totally silent,[3] the evidence is damaged by the fact that the videos and pictures actually depict everything from National Guard training centers to Amtrak repair stations to North Korean labor camps.[4]

Point out one false statement or forged document in that video.

Enjoy extermination!

Enjoy your stupidity.

You get the feeling that these conspiracy whackjobs are the ones who have trouble operating a gumball machine?

Forum List

Back