Film/Documentary on the existence of FEMA camps. Refute this!

I tend to consider threads such as this to be tin foil ass hattery.

The feds have contingency plans for setting up temporary camps for US citizens. They've done it in the past as has been pointed out with the nips. They also threw members of the Bund into camps, and deported some of them after WW2.

They also have plans to contain a mass exodus of refugees from mexico if that state fails (more).

It's certainly plausible they're considering massive encampments if metropolitan areas for some reason need to be evacuated. Talk of extermination however seems silly to me.

I find no reason to believe the US gov't is going to commit mass murder. I could be wrong, but I can't see a population that is so well armed becoming the victim of Bolshevik purges. I wouldn't mind if all the libtards were killed of course, but I'm not sure who could be employed to do the deed. As much as I hate bed wetters, I couldn't kill them without just cause.

I'm sure some of them wouldn't have a problem killing us, but we're armed to the teeth and bed wetters are afraid of weapons.

This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect
securely to www.us.army.mil, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.
Normally, when you try to connect securely,
sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are
going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.

What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to
this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is
trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.

Ok- Try this. Worked for me

http://info.publicintelligence.net/USArmy-InternmentResettlement.pdf

-Geaux

The Fed cannot print money forever and when they quit the whole thing crashes.

Civil War is coming.

Just like Germany hyperinflation before the rise of Hitler.

Do you guys think those concentration camps "magically" appeared? They were built years before anyone was put inside them.

No... they were not.

Concentration camps were developed over the course of years. Political dissidents were "re-educated", not arbitrarily killed en masse. Even after "the final solution" was implemented, it took time for the systematic gassing and cremation to evolve.

This sort of fear mongering irritates me. According top alex jones we should have all been killed 10 years ago. It's bullshit.

Yes, it takes a little time.

Which is why it's nice to recognize the steps taken to get there.

The rejection of historical parallels irritates me. According to progressives, nothing should ever be done about anything until people are actually being slaughtered. In other words, tyrants should not be stopped until the very culmination of whatever nightmare they have planned. We shouldn't sweat the little stuff, eh?

The Fed cannot print money forever and when they quit the whole thing crashes.

Civil War is coming.

Do you guys think those concentration camps "magically" appeared? They were built years before anyone was put inside them.

No... they were not.

Concentration camps were developed over the course of years. Political dissidents were "re-educated", not arbitrarily killed en masse. Even after "the final solution" was implemented, it took time for the systematic gassing and cremation to evolve.

This sort of fear mongering irritates me. According top alex jones we should have all been killed 10 years ago. It's bullshit.

;) There is a total collapse coming.

Printing money cannot go on forever.

No... they were not.

I've made contingency plans for a variety of events. Whether it's a financial meltdown, a pandemic, or a meteor makes little difference to me at this point. I've had an idea that some catastrophic event would happen during my life, for most of my life.

There have been multiple apocalyptic "prophesies" over the last 20 years. None of them happened. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with being prepared. I advocate being as prepared as possible for a variety of possibilities.

I just refuse to live in fear.

It's all hogwash...there will be no mass interment, no suspension of the Constitution, and no, your arsenal will not be needed.

Yea, no need to generate the mega pdf posted about how to arrest and detain US citizens. The document speaks for itself

-Geaux

Any of you convinced that these camps are real want to explain WHY you believe the government is planning on incarcerating its citizens?

What benefit could the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT derive from mass incarceration?

Editec, I know of a woman named Pamela Shuffert whose father spent his life in the Military - she has been investigating the new world order plans and the Pentagon connection for many, many years. As you notice the Pentagon stories about targeting Christians and Patriots - the FEMA camps are for re-education - you either sign on with NWO and take the RFID chip ( denying Christ & forfeiting your Christian faith which forbids taking the mark ) or you are decapitated. When Martial law is called there will be two groups... Blue Group and Red Group. One group will be sent for re-education - the other to be executed.

The Russians and Chinese will be used when Martial Law is called because our troops have been purposely sent to other nations so they cannot save us here. For years I've been hearing stories about our own military guys being asked if you were ordered to shoot and kill American citizens would you do it? This plan has been ongoing right before us for many years now.

I've also heard about the guillotine shipments to FEMA camps for years. First story I heard about guillotines was from a truck driver whose best friend had been pulled over and they checked the back of his truck - opened a crate and found they were guillotines. He was headed to deliver those guilotines to a FEMA camp.

Anyhow, I don't agree with everything Shuffert says but on the subject of FEMA camps, guillotines and why there are Russian and Chinese troops on our soil - no question she's right. She was very resourceful if finding welders who had actually worked on the box cars with shackles in them ( rail system for FEMA see Geiux's link ) as you can see military isn't denying it anymore so it looks like it must be around the corner now.

Here is link to one story about Russians promised 4 states when NWO kicks in.
AMERICAN HOLOCAUST and The Coming NEW WORLD ORDER: The Four American States Secretly Awarded to RUSSIA

Still, I do not believe this will succeed because the Russians don't want 4 states. Not when they can have it all. Which is what a well timed nuclear strike on USA will do for them ( AND China ). There is another one about NWO from Shuffert I'll have to find. Actually several. - Jeri p.s. Her father worked for the Pentagon.

No... they were not.

I've made contingency plans for a variety of events. Whether it's a financial meltdown, a pandemic, or a meteor makes little difference to me at this point. I've had an idea that some catastrophic event would happen during my life, for most of my life.

There have been multiple apocalyptic "prophesies" over the last 20 years. None of them happened. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with being prepared. I advocate being as prepared as possible for a variety of possibilities.

I just refuse to live in fear.

Oh......the irony. It is excruciating.

Why would anyone refute it?

President Obama is planning on using the FEMA Death Camps to deal with those Americans who refuse to give up their guns. It was part of his platform in 2012 and that is what we elected him to do

This is another guy mentioning Shuffert in his book. Pamela Shuffert's father Jake Suffert worked for the Pentagon. He was a high level satanist and told her on his death bed that the Christians in America deserve to be sent to Fema Camps and executed. ( they are the problem -)

This Present Crisis: NEWS FROM PAMELA SCHUFFERT!

Her comments about her father are in this blog. She states her father died of bone cancer. I find most communists and satanists die from cancer for some reason. I've heard of 8 communist figures in recent times including Castro, Chavez die of cancer. I think there must be a connection spiritually.

You will not find a high level Pentagon official these days who is a Christian. You are either a satanist or an atheist but you won't get a job that requires top clearance if you are a Christian. That is the state of America today. Lucent Technologies that owns ATT and has contract at NSA Utah Data base Center are said to be high level satanists. ( originally called Lucifers Trust, then Lucis Trust, then they settled on Lucent ( illuminated ) for their name.

It's all right before us, the reason Americans don't see it is because the satanists in America have been controlling parts of the FBI, CIA and other agencies for decades. They have infiltrated gov, the Pentagon, everything. The thousands of case files on Satanic ritual abuse, testimonies from children ( such as McMartin case ) testimonies of adult victims who testified about their being used as children by political figures for sex parties and blackmailing politicians ( google: Franklin Cover up ) Highest levels of FBI and CIA are infiltrated with these people. There are most definitely satanists involved in this plan against Americans. In the end they will be rewarded by demons tormenting them in hell eternally. Anton Lavey found that out when he was on his death bed screaming Something is wrong! Something is wrong!

Oh! If I only had a nickel for everytime I've heard about a death bed testimony like that coming from satanists! They have all been tricked by satan into doing his bidding and do not realize they won't receive a thing for it in the after life but HELL itself and ALL that THAT means!

Shuffert talking about her satanist father who worked in the Pentagon.

This Present Crisis: NEWS FROM PAMELA SCHUFFERT!

Lucis Trust - UN Publishing house - before 1921 named Lucifers Trust

Lucent Technologies who founded ATT and has government contract for NSA SPY CENTER is also the publishing house for the United Nations and the spiritual advisor as well. These satanists actually publish the UN documents - they are in complete control. This is the same group whose original name was Lucifers Trust - then changed to Lucis Trust and then finally to Lucent Technologies and they also call themselves Lucent Worlwide as they are capable of spying on nations worldwide -

Starting to get the picture now? These are the people behind the scenes orchestrating what happens with the United Nations. Powerful? You betcha! But they have no power over the blood bought Christian and they know it. ha! ha!

-Jeremiah

Is someone trying to bury this thread? Just wondering. Seems like when I post it shows up at bottom of board still.. hmm......

I'll have to make sure to bump this one. - J.

Forum List

Back