Film/Documentary on the existence of FEMA camps. Refute this!

The Fed cannot print money forever and when they quit the whole thing crashes.

Civil War is coming.

Just like Germany hyperinflation before the rise of Hitler.

Do you guys think those concentration camps "magically" appeared? They were built years before anyone was put inside them.

Link

AMERICAN HOLOCAUST and The Coming NEW WORLD ORDER: Do NOT Be TAKEN ALIVE TO FEMA CAMPS!

They were being built at least 20 yrs ago according to this report by Pentagon official, Jake Shufferts daughter, Pamela Shuffert. She said her father was a high level satanist who worked for the Pentagon and was well aware of the plan. He said Christians needed to be executed. FEMA camps were necessary. She became a christian and since then she has been collecting photographs both land and aerial for past 2 decades and posting them online.

No... they were not.

Concentration camps were developed over the course of years. Political dissidents were "re-educated", not arbitrarily killed en masse. Even after "the final solution" was implemented, it took time for the systematic gassing and cremation to evolve.

This sort of fear mongering irritates me. According top alex jones we should have all been killed 10 years ago. It's bullshit.

;) There is a total collapse coming.

Printing money cannot go on forever.

I've made contingency plans for a variety of events. Whether it's a financial meltdown, a pandemic, or a meteor makes little difference to me at this point. I've had an idea that some catastrophic event would happen during my life, for most of my life.

There have been multiple apocalyptic "prophesies" over the last 20 years. None of them happened. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with being prepared. I advocate being as prepared as possible for a variety of possibilities.

I just refuse to live in fear.

I dont think it's so much living in fear as it is trying to get the word out.
People who scoff at the idea that it could happen are fooling themselves and
from what I've seen over the last fifteen years I find it more probable then ever.

Civil War is coming.

Do you guys think those concentration camps "magically" appeared? They were built years before anyone was put inside them.

Well like Germany in WWI, we did borrow a lot of money to pay for the last two wars but we didn't exactly surrender and get force to pay repartitions in gold. So there is little comparison to the Weimar Republic in 1921.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62Qfbrc1jdo]Could it Be..... - YouTube[/ame]

This is another guy mentioning Shuffert in his book. Pamela Shuffert's father Jake Suffert worked for the Pentagon. He was a high level satanist and told her on his death bed that the Christians in America deserve to be sent to Fema Camps and executed. ( they are the problem -)

This Present Crisis: NEWS FROM PAMELA SCHUFFERT!

Her comments about her father are in this blog. She states her father died of bone cancer. I find most communists and satanists die from cancer for some reason. I've heard of 8 communist figures in recent times including Castro, Chavez die of cancer. I think there must be a connection spiritually.

You will not find a high level Pentagon official these days who is a Christian. You are either a satanist or an atheist but you won't get a job that requires top clearance if you are a Christian. That is the state of America today. Lucent Technologies that owns ATT and has contract at NSA Utah Data base Center are said to be high level satanists. ( originally called Lucifers Trust, then Lucis Trust, then they settled on Lucent ( illuminated ) for their name.

It's all right before us, the reason Americans don't see it is because the satanists in America have been controlling parts of the FBI, CIA and other agencies for decades. They have infiltrated gov, the Pentagon, everything. The thousands of case files on Satanic ritual abuse, testimonies from children ( such as McMartin case ) testimonies of adult victims who testified about their being used as children by political figures for sex parties and blackmailing politicians ( google: Franklin Cover up ) Highest levels of FBI and CIA are infiltrated with these people. There are most definitely satanists involved in this plan against Americans. In the end they will be rewarded by demons tormenting them in hell eternally. Anton Lavey found that out when he was on his death bed screaming Something is wrong! Something is wrong!

Oh! If I only had a nickel for everytime I've heard about a death bed testimony like that coming from satanists! They have all been tricked by satan into doing his bidding and do not realize they won't receive a thing for it in the after life but HELL itself and ALL that THAT means!

Shuffert talking about her satanist father who worked in the Pentagon.

Civil War is coming.

Well like Germany in WWI, we did borrow a lot of money to pay for the last two wars but we didn't exactly surrender and get force to pay repartitions in gold. So there is little comparison to the Weimar Republic in 1921.

Really?

We can just print 85 Billion a month in perpetuity...god help us...

This thread is so funny. While I could survive on what I have here in the house for a few months, (one month of water). And i have plenty of arms and ammo and training to protect what is mine,; I never expect that I will need any of it.

There are no FEMA Camps readied for the general American public. There are no plans for causing a reason for martial law. The US Government will never make the mistake of attempting to disarm the American public, and the Russians and Chinese will not be sending troops in to help lock us all up.....

Stupid stupid people.............

There is a FEMA Death camp a mile from my house

They try to disguise it as a WalMart.....but I know better

This thread is so funny. While I could survive on what I have here in the house for a few months, (one month of water). And i have plenty of arms and ammo and training to protect what is mine,; I never expect that I will need any of it.

There are no FEMA Camps readied for the general American public. There are no plans for causing a reason for martial law. The US Government will never make the mistake of attempting to disarm the American public, and the Russians and Chinese will not be sending troops in to help lock us all up.....

The government won't have to disarm the people...the people will willingly give up their arms...we already gave up most of our rights via the patriot act and NDAA...of course there will be several million who keep arms...but most under threat of say 10 years per bullet found in possession or life for any gun found will turn them in.

The government won't have to disarm the people...the people will willingly give up their arms...we already gave up most of our rights via the patriot act and NDAA...of course there will be several million who keep arms...but most under threat of say 10 years per bullet found in possession or life for any gun found will turn them in.

Most Americans don't need them and don't want them

Sure....its actually sad you believe the bullshit that comes from your mouth.Fact is gun ownership is on the decline but there are still well over 250 million guns we know about owned by people...what about the ones not registered?

Elvis is in a FEMA camp. The government was after him since the mid 1950's. He tried to plead for help with coded songs, like, "Don't be Cruel", and "In the Ghetto", but we wouldn't listen. Now they have Michael Jackson, too.

Come to think of it, that is a good thing!

Yes, it takes a little time.

Which is why it's nice to recognize the steps taken to get there.

The rejection of historical parallels irritates me. According to progressives, nothing should ever be done about anything until people are actually being slaughtered. In other words, tyrants should not be stopped until the very culmination of whatever nightmare they have planned. We shouldn't sweat the little stuff, eh?

That's what I've been noticing. Many of them would still deny (or not know) what was happening even if they started slaughtering us. Remember how man Germans truly had no idea what had happened until they were made to witness what was "done in their name" by US armed forces?

Any of you convinced that these camps are real want to explain WHY you believe the government is planning on incarcerating its citizens?

What benefit could the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT derive from mass incarceration?

Hmm, maybe the elimination of political dissidents ??? You know, like people who don't' like the NSA.

Btw, where are those weapons of Mass Destruction?

This is another guy mentioning Shuffert in his book. Pamela Shuffert's father Jake Suffert worked for the Pentagon. He was a high level satanist and told her on his death bed that the Christians in America deserve to be sent to Fema Camps and executed. ( they are the problem -)

Her comments about her father are in this blog. She states her father died of bone cancer. I find most communists and satanists die from cancer for some reason. I've heard of 8 communist figures in recent times including Castro, Chavez die of cancer. I think there must be a connection spiritually.

You will not find a high level Pentagon official these days who is a Christian. You are either a satanist or an atheist but you won't get a job that requires top clearance if you are a Christian. That is the state of America today. Lucent Technologies that owns ATT and has contract at NSA Utah Data base Center are said to be high level satanists. ( originally called Lucifers Trust, then Lucis Trust, then they settled on Lucent ( illuminated ) for their name.

It's all right before us, the reason Americans don't see it is because the satanists in America have been controlling parts of the FBI, CIA and other agencies for decades. They have infiltrated gov, the Pentagon, everything. The thousands of case files on Satanic ritual abuse, testimonies from children ( such as McMartin case ) testimonies of adult victims who testified about their being used as children by political figures for sex parties and blackmailing politicians ( google: Franklin Cover up ) Highest levels of FBI and CIA are infiltrated with these people. There are most definitely satanists involved in this plan against Americans. In the end they will be rewarded by demons tormenting them in hell eternally. Anton Lavey found that out when he was on his death bed screaming Something is wrong! Something is wrong!

Oh! If I only had a nickel for everytime I've heard about a death bed testimony like that coming from satanists! They have all been tricked by satan into doing his bidding and do not realize they won't receive a thing for it in the after life but HELL itself and ALL that THAT means!

Shuffert talking about her satanist father who worked in the Pentagon.

I just made a video about the Satanists and the NSA (all knowing)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's all hogwash...there will be no mass interment, no suspension of the Constitution, and no, your arsenal will not be needed.

Yea, no need to generate the mega pdf posted about how to arrest and detain US citizens. The document speaks for itself

-Geaux

There was a mega .pdf created? Gee, what's next...power point?

Candycorn, you now have the 300+ pages of evidence right in front you of from the Pentagon itself, do you think by denying its existence or disparaging its weight will protect you from what is coming? Do you think you'll be included in the power structure?

Where's that video clip, it spoke MILLIONS of words in just a few...

THEY DO NOT SHARE POWER

Now jump on the wings of the Eagle, they symbol of American freedom, and flee from tyranny and deception, because you Libbies will be the first ones to get gassed.

The entirety of the Lord of the Rings screams with New World Order references, Tolkien was an extremely well educated genius, and communicated his point well to those who are aware.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any of you convinced that these camps are real want to explain WHY you believe the government is planning on incarcerating its citizens?

What benefit could the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT derive from mass incarceration?

Hmm, maybe the elimination of political dissidents ??? You know, like people who don't' like the NSA.

Btw, where are those weapons of Mass Destruction?

What? I thought that was the job of the "Drone Program"!

Forum List

Back