Film/Documentary on the existence of FEMA camps. Refute this!

It's all hogwash...there will be no mass interment, no suspension of the Constitution, and no, your arsenal will not be needed.

Yea, no need to generate the mega pdf posted about how to arrest and detain US citizens. The document speaks for itself

-Geaux

You probably downloaded a mega virus when you downloaded that pdf. :lol:

Usually shit threads like this get moved to the rubber room pretty quickly...wonder why this one stayed around so long

The mods are heavy handed when it comes to moving stuff there...anything anti xtian or anti pig is moved there automatically...kind of sad they want to hide things from people...

It's all hogwash...there will be no mass interment, no suspension of the Constitution, and no, your arsenal will not be needed.

Yea, no need to generate the mega pdf posted about how to arrest and detain US citizens. The document speaks for itself

-Geaux

Would you like me to e-mail it to you? I already downloaded it and saved it.

What trolls will come by today to this thread.

Maybe they can read the pdf without asking for links daily.

It speaks volumes to PLANNING that took place as a risk mitigation plan

-Geaux

Must be pretty embarrassing (or non existent) if you're not willing to provide a link. :clap2:

Hey genius- Read the thread. It's a couple pages back or are you one the the..hem..hem..entitled 51% that wants everything served on a silver platter.

Quit being so lazy.

-Geaux

Really? This POS thread isn't worth my wading through to find something I'm sure will be nonsense, moronic, and ultimately a waste of time. I can use a good laugh but you've already served your purpose.

Usually shit threads like this get moved to the rubber room pretty quickly...wonder why this one stayed around so long

The mods are heavy handed when it comes to moving stuff there...anything anti xtian or anti pig is moved there automatically...kind of sad they want to hide things from people...

It's strange. There is no other poster that is more offensive than Warrior102. He's been on ignore for quite a while. I saw yesterday where he had started a thread with a political message in the title--it escapes me at the moment; the exact words--and it was moved off of the political forum to somewhere else.

Obvious tin-foil-brigade threads like this one linger for a while.

These mods are some of the best I've come across and I mean that without irony. But I can't find a rhyme or reason sometimes. I think some of the ex-mods would tell you the same thing.

-Geaux

Would you be shocked if thats the reason he wants you to look--to infect your computer?

;) There is a total collapse coming.

Printing money cannot go on forever.

I've made contingency plans for a variety of events. Whether it's a financial meltdown, a pandemic, or a meteor makes little difference to me at this point. I've had an idea that some catastrophic event would happen during my life, for most of my life.

There have been multiple apocalyptic "prophesies" over the last 20 years. None of them happened. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with being prepared. I advocate being as prepared as possible for a variety of possibilities.

I just refuse to live in fear.

I dont think it's so much living in fear as it is trying to get the word out.
People who scoff at the idea that it could happen are fooling themselves and
from what I've seen over the last fifteen years I find it more probable then ever.

I'm not scoffing at the idea a financial collapse, or other apocalyptic event could occur. In fact when bed wetters like candyass marginalize this thread they lend it credibility. If events occurring right now were happening under Mitt Romney's 6 month old presidency the clamor of the media would be:

a bed wetter said:
The end is nigh!!! Bring out your dead!!! Repent to Lord Marx and give up your belongings!!!

During the entire 8 years of Bush the media montage was doom and gloom. The tin foil hat dipshits from the Clinton era never missed a beat. In fact they multiplied, because the fringe left promoted the 9/11 truth idiocy. They've left that bullshit to the dedicated malcontents in the Paulbot movement.

I lost interest in the fringe when 2000 when off without a hiccup. Indeed some real heinous shit might be on the horizon, but I've never been more convinced that anyone who knows it's coming (if there is anyone who knows) isn't going to tell anyone. As far as being prepared goes you should be prepared for as many possibilities as you can imagine and afford.

Let the liberals starve to death, or be cannibalized by the genetic garbage they've used as political pawns. We'll clean up the mess just like we've done when all the other great empires have collapsed. For the sake of future generations we'll be able to archive these events and hopefully several generations of people will be able to live freely without the tyranny of "progressive" troglodytes.

800 FEMA camps. Christ, I can't go to the nearest 7-Eleven without having to drive around another goddam FEMA camp! :evil::evil::evil:

What you people don't believe the government doesn't have contingency plans in case (when) this country goes completely south? What is it so hard to wrap your heads around this?

What you people don't believe the government doesn't have contingency plans in case (when) this country goes completely south? What is it so hard to wrap your heads around this?

We have plans for locking down states during an outbreak to keep the disease from spreading...not allowing interstate travel.

But that is what they are dude, plans. If you think there are physical FEMA camps, you've been out in the sun too long.

What are they going to do with all the detainees Bush II put in those FEMA camps?

And what the fuck is taking Obama so long in getting them filled up??????

Get a move on bub, you got about three years.........

I'm sure they have contingency plans for extraterrestrial invasion. That does not mean I believe they are buying 1.6 billion space lasers and building 800 underground caverns.

You don't get to invent 800 FEMA camps, and claim they are coming to round us up any day now, and then not provide the evidence. Sorry.

We have plans for locking down states during an outbreak to keep the disease from spreading...not allowing interstate travel.

But that is what they are dude, plans. If you think there are physical FEMA camps, you've been out in the sun too long.

First let's stop calling them FEMA camps because the term is far too broad.

There is 100% absolute proof that the U.S. is putting civilian detainment facilities in domestic U.S. military bases and the razor wire at the top points in, and not out. Fact. I leave it for everyone else to guess why they'd do that but I can only think of two reasons: Incarceration, or relocation after and some national emergency. Calling them concentration camps or even "re-education camps" would be putting the cart before the horse but then again the United States has done this before.

I'm sure they have contingency plans for extraterrestrial invasion. That does not mean I believe they are buying 1.6 billion space lasers and building 800 underground caverns.

You don't get to invent 800 FEMA camps, and claim they are coming to round us up any day now, and then not provide the evidence. Sorry.

I've never suggested that. I'm simply saying that civilian detention facilities, for lack of a better description, exist in some U.S. posts domestically.

Someone stole a video off an Army website looking for recruits to train in an MOS specifically designed for containing civilians at U.S. posts. Why they would do that is unknown. You have this document that Obama signed called the NDAA so it's logical to conclude that if a person could be drug from the street without charges, indefinitely, then they'd need some place to put him and interrogate him.

Forum List

Back