Filthy Progs Angry And Bitter Not Thankful

Just sit in the back and don't do a lot of talking while we clean up your mess lib. We won, you lost, elections have consequences. Just puff on your bong, the adults are taking over.

Republicans in control of the US economy - again. Every time they get the Presidency, they crash the stock market, jobs flee, and wages go down.

Obama just cleaned up the last mess and here you go again - cutting taxes and the other bullshit that Bush pulled and put the country into the Great Recession the last time.

Repeating the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity.

^^^ now there's some liberal projection. Its weird how the left lies through their teeth.

BULLDOG They have to compete with the businesses that exist and American consumerism is precluded to purchasing the cheapest version. That's actually what drove companies /out/ of the country, competition and the need for cheaper labor. When the 35% increase is passed to consumers by those businesses who wish to stay in say China, then the American companies will have the cheaper price again and thus will be naturally selected by the consumer. When said company in China loses enough of their "share" of the market, they will be then forced to move back into America to compete. There might be a momentary increase in costs on some items (electronics I presume will go up for a bit) but I don't think it'll last long, companies cannot afford to lose the American consumer.

Where will you find American made appliances and electronics, or even bluejeans for God's sake? Lots of stuff just isn't made here any more. I believe some of it can come back, but not by throwing the entire world's economy into a tailspin.

America first, America and Americans.

Great bumper sticker. Too bad a bumper sticker can't fix our problems.

Just sit in the back and don't do a lot of talking while we clean up your mess lib. We won, you lost, elections have consequences. Just puff on your bong, the adults are taking over.

Right. More than half of the country, and most of the rest of the world has no respect at all for your orange clown. I'll just sit back and watch the show.

You get you are a liar right, both of your statements are lies. Go put some Neosporin on your butthurt%, toke on your bong and bake your rainbow cookies while we run the country.

BULLDOG They have to compete with the businesses that exist and American consumerism is precluded to purchasing the cheapest version. That's actually what drove companies /out/ of the country, competition and the need for cheaper labor. When the 35% increase is passed to consumers by those businesses who wish to stay in say China, then the American companies will have the cheaper price again and thus will be naturally selected by the consumer. When said company in China loses enough of their "share" of the market, they will be then forced to move back into America to compete. There might be a momentary increase in costs on some items (electronics I presume will go up for a bit) but I don't think it'll last long, companies cannot afford to lose the American consumer.

Where will you find American made appliances and electronics, or even bluejeans for God's sake? Lots of stuff just isn't made here any more. I believe some of it can come back, but not by throwing the entire world's economy into a tailspin.

America first, America and Americans.

Great bumper sticker. Too bad a bumper sticker can't fix our problems.

Right. More than half of the country, and most of the rest of the world has no respect at all for your orange clown. I'll just sit back and watch the show.
what else could you do? you crack me up bubba.

Your list of "American made clothing" was mostly companies which sell clothing in the US, but half the list manufactures abroad.
well dah!!!!! it is the fking argument goofball.

It doesn't embarrass you to post such dumb things?
I dumb things down so you all understand them. you know like the warning labels on electric appliances that warn 'do not use in a shower'.

Your list of "American made clothing" was mostly companies which sell clothing in the US, but half the list manufactures abroad.
well dah!!!!! it is the fking argument goofball.

It doesn't embarrass you to post such dumb things?

He voted for Trump. He doesn't have the good sense to be embarassed about anything he posts.
I could vote for him, you couldn't vote for hitlery. cause you don't live in the US. And you're arguing with me who does. That's fantastic.

He voted for Trump. He doesn't have the good sense to be embarassed about anything he posts.

I ground you out like a cigarette butt, Dragonbreath.
lol.gif

Forum List

Back