🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Final Predictions for the 2018 Mid Terms From the Experts.

My PREDICTION:

I will be voting a straight Democrat ticket.

I have NEVER voted a straight ticket for any party but this time things are different.

I give FULL CREDIT to Sir Jack Ass Trump.
I voted straight Republican ticket and haven't done that in awhile.
Full credit to the TDS crowd and the accomplishments of Trump.
MAGA

Well at least you're honest that you will be voting for nationalism, racism, xenophobia, isolationism, extremism, bigotry, division, fear, and all of those other great attributes that Americans value so much. Congratulations!

My PREDICTION:

I have NEVER voted a straight ticket for any party but this time things are different.

Then It's great that my vote canceled you out and my wifes put us one up!
at a birthday party Saturday, twenty folks I spoke to all said they are voting straight GOP. First time ever. I had to laugh. This is exactly what I ran into in 2016 with Trump.

Sounds like the best of all possible outcomes is likely...

GRIDLOCK with an opposition HoR providing plenty of political theater and histrionics to keep the plebs entertained.

Repeat of 2010 in reverse.

"Give them bread and circuses and they will never revolt" -- Juvenal

My PREDICTION:

MAGA

Well at least you're honest that you will be voting for nationalism, racism, xenophobia, isolationism, extremism, bigotry, division, fear, and all of those other great attributes that Americans value so much. Congratulations!
you don't like your country? hmmmm why vote then?

My PREDICTION:

at a birthday party Saturday, twenty folks I spoke to all said they are voting straight GOP. First time ever. I had to laugh. This is exactly what I ran into in 2016 with Trump.

I bet everyone there was white, huh?

My PREDICTION:

Typical racist dim scum.

My PREDICTION:

sure, we are white. is that a problem? I'm not allowed to be white either now? dude, you hate my country and then tell me I'm not allowed to be white. you have issues.

My PREDICTION:

MAGA

goebbels.jpg

My PREDICTION:

Typical racist dim scum.

actually the racist are the Republicans but I guess you haven't been paying attention

My PREDICTION:

MAGA

Better hide under your bed, Caddo, your paranoia is stifling. :auiqs.jpg:

My PREDICTION:

sure, we are white. is that a problem? I'm not allowed to be white either now? dude, you hate my country and then tell me I'm not allowed to be white. you have issues.

Oh, my; what are you gonna do now?
Are you gonna go grab your guns & shoot the place up now, because you're an angry, white, Republican?

We could vote to make Congress bicameral it's not like they sit a full year and get much done anyway and then we can cut their pay and retirement along with the free healthcare they get...

My PREDICTION:

MAGA

Better hide under your bed, Caddo, your paranoia is stifling. :auiqs.jpg:

Reality has nothing to do with paranoia.

AFA paranoia is concerned Trump has played the GOP like a finely tuned fiddle in regard to the whole paranoia issue.

My PREDICTION:

MAGA

View attachment 226930

That is EXACTLY what Der Fuhrer Drumpt does

If Sabato is right then just remember three things:

1. This is minor compared to the House seats lost by Obama at his first midterm in 2010.

2. The real reason so many Republicans seats are in contention is because there have been so many Republican incumbents that retired this year.

3. Obama was able to continue to do damage to this country when the Republicans took over the House. Trump will be able to continue to make this country great again with the Moon Bats in control of the House.

My PREDICTION:

Oh, my; what are you gonna do now?
Are you gonna go grab your guns & shoot the place up now, because you're an angry, white, Republican?
naw, I let sniveling little brats like you expose yourself for who you are. I actually enjoy calling you all out.

Forum List

Back