Final proof that the death penalty doesnt work

The illegal aliens who raped and murdered 12 year old Jocelyn Nungaray should have already been executed by now. AI controlled robot armed with an AR-15 at 30 yards. Tie them both to poles, blindfolded. Blow the shit of them.

This has nothing to do with whether the death penalty works.

No punishment can be effective ("work") unless the perpetrators perceive that apprehension, conviction, and punishment will likely occur. In our society, most crimes are never solved, and even the worst of them are plea-bargained down to something substantially less, so there is no way to even test that hypothesis in the context of the American Criminal Justice System.

The DP should be abolished because Leftists have made it a joke. Pursuing the DP is a stupid waste of time and resources, regardless of the severity or circumstances of the crime itself. It is usually pursued for political reasons by elected District Attorneys.

The illegal aliens who raped and murdered 12 year old Jocelyn Nungaray should have already been executed by now. AI controlled robot armed with an AR-15 at 30 yards. Tie them both to poles, blindfolded. Blow the shit of them.
You sound like the cop who pretends to be on your side so we can go hell yeah and shit so the bad cop can then turn around and say see you all are fascist.

This has nothing to do with whether the death penalty works.

No punishment can be effective ("work") unless the perpetrators perceive that apprehension, conviction, and punishment will likely occur. In our society, most crimes are never solved, and even the worst of them are plea-bargained down to something substantially less, so there is no way to even test that hypothesis in the context of the American Criminal Justice System.

The DP should be abolished because Leftists have made it a joke. Pursuing the DP is a stupid waste of time and resources, regardless of the severity or circumstances of the crime itself. It is usually pursued for political reasons by elected District Attorneys.
it is inhumane to leave someone in solitaire the rest of their lives. Yet there are those people too mean, too dangerous to even be allowed out among other prisoners. It is better to execute these prisoners. I believe it would be a blessing to do so for those stuck in a closet 23 hours a day. Death penalty shouldn't be used as a deterrent it should be used as a disposal method to get rid of those too dangerous to ever be allowed free again.

Over 43 years in jail for something she didnt do.The only reason she is free today is that she wasnt executed. Final proof that the death penalty has no place in a civilised society.
How many others are rotting in jail today ? How many innocent people have been killed. ?

Its a medieval punishment for backward times.
I disagree. I watch shows like

The first 48 hours
Diabolical
Fear thy Neighbor
Signs of a Sociopath
In Pursuit

There are thousands of cases where there’s no question they did it and that this person should never walk among us ever again.

I know all the arguments against it but we can fix those problems. 1, it has to be a slam dunk they did it.

Is more expensive than keeping them alive at $30,000 each a year? It shouldn’t if it’s a slam dunk.

My beef is the opposite. I hate it that people who should be put to death are let free in 20 years.

I like what the one victim said. His wife murdered his two babies he didn’t even know she was having. She secretly gave birth and threw them in dumpsters. He said true justice would be to do the same to her. Lock her in a dumpster and let her die. Or the cop should have pulled out his gun and just shot her in the head.

We should do this to illegal employers. We know who they are.

I disagree. I watch shows like

The first 48 hours
Diabolical
Fear thy Neighbor
Signs of a Sociopath
In Pursuit

There are thousands of cases where there’s no question they did it and that this person should never walk among us ever again.

I know all the arguments against it but we can fix those problems. 1, it has to be a slam dunk they did it.

Is more expensive than keeping them alive at $30,000 each a year? It shouldn’t if it’s a slam dunk.

My beef is the opposite. I hate it that people who should be put to death are let free in 20 years.

I like what the one victim said. His wife murdered his two babies he didn’t even know she was having. She secretly gave birth and threw them in dumpsters. He said true justice would be to do the same to her. Lock her in a dumpster and let her die. Or the cop should have pulled out his gun and just shot her in the head.
We just released a prisoner after 17 years inside. Turns out he didnt do it. He would be dead if we had a death penalty. . Leave it to God. She knows better.

We just released a prisoner after 17 years inside. Turns out he didnt do it. He would be dead if we had a death penalty. . Leave it to God. She knows better.
If you told me all the details I would say that case should never have been a death penalty case. What about the slam dunk cases where they clearly did it and we never want them walking among us again?

Forget the argument that it’s more expensive to kill them. We can fix that. If it’s a slam dunk it should only take 1 week for an appeal because the appeal judge sees the slam dunk evidence and quickly approved.

I’m very liberal. But don’t try to argue two wrongs don’t make a right. Some people are evil and we should be executed

Over 43 years in jail for something she didnt do.The only reason she is free today is that she wasnt executed. Final proof that the death penalty has no place in a civilised society.
How many others are rotting in jail today ? How many innocent people have been killed. ?

Its a medieval punishment for backward times.

Depends what you mean by "doesn't work". What's the aim of the death penalty? It can work, doesn't always work, and there are injustices, especially in backwards places...

If you told me all the details I would say that case should never have been a death penalty case. What about the slam dunk cases where they clearly did it and we never want them walking among us again?

Forget the argument that it’s more expensive to kill them. We can fix that. If it’s a slam dunk it should only take 1 week for an appeal because the appeal judge sees the slam dunk evidence and quickly approved.

I’m very liberal. But don’t try to argue two wrongs don’t make a right. Some people are evil and we should be executed
Im not making any argument about cost. I feel it is just plain wrong. Too many miatakes have been made in the past to make it just. I wouldnt like to be hung for something I didnt do.

Depends what you mean by "doesn't work". What's the aim of the death penalty? It can work, doesn't always work, and there are injustices, especially in backwards places...
Its meant to punish the guilty. But it punishes the innocent as well. That makes the state a murderer. But the state never gets punished.

Im not making any argument about cost. I feel it is just plain wrong. Too many miatakes have been made in the past to make it just. I wouldnt like to be hung for something I didnt do.

Using your logic, we should abolish prisons because in the past too many people have been wrongfully locked up.

Like I said before, whatever we are doing now is wrong and we need to rethink this. If it was possible that the person could be innocent, then tha5 murder would not qualify for the death penalty anymore.

I watch show after show after show where there’s no question the person did it. What pisses me off is too many of them plead guilty of 2nd degree murder to avoid a trial and 1st degree conviction. Then these monsters get out in 20 years.

So we’re doing the opposite o& wrongfully killing innocent people. We’re setting free obviously guilty people because they convince a parole board 20 years later they’ve changed.

Here’s a time I would let a woman out after 20 years. Her husband was abusing her and she killed him. I may be more open to letting that murderer go free one day.

We don’t evenly dole out the death penalty. Some states have it. Some don’t. Maybe the federal government should intervene whenever some9ne is a clear monster. Like the Detroit woman who murdered one of her kids and kept him in her freezer for years and her other kids knew it. Why is she alive? Because Michigan doesn’t have the death penalty. But in California Scott Peterson gets the death penalty for supposedly killing his wife and unborn child? That one isn’t a slam dunk.

Bottom line. If you and I watched these shows I watch together and there was no doubt the person is a monster and did it, why would you argue against the death penalty? Because of past cases? What sense does that make? Who cares what happened in the past?

California a liberal state has the death penalty? :omg:
We say we don’t want prisoners working for for profit prisons but what about working for the families they destroyed? The prison only pays minimum wage, the government gets taxes and the families get the money. Th prisoners can keep 10% for commissary

Forum List

Back