Final Republican Election?

Data Driven Voter Alignment Analysis Paints a Grim Future for the Republican Party

Data shows the Republican Party is on the edge of the precipice. Demographics alone will render that party impetent and unable to win national elections.

As a last ditch effort Republicans and their supporters have been busy gaining control of state legislatures and passing their weird draconian laws, most of which are being struck down by the courts. Another tact they are taking is an attempt at a Constitutional Convention where 34 states can pass amendments to the Constitution and make them laws that the court can't strike down. In this way they can make gay marriage and abortion illegal as well as things like the EPA and other government agencies they don't like.

They even recently held a mock convention in preparation for the day they may get to do this.
Mock Article V Convention of States To Be Held in Colonial Williamsburg

Make no mistake, these people aren't happy that democracy works against them. That 'voting' only passes laws and elects people that don't hold their view of the world.
So they want desperately to change the Constitution so they don't have to compete in elections and don't have to have enough votes to have their way. They want to codify their mostly religious view of the world and force the rest of the population to follow it. This is the opposite of democracy as instead of just holding their beliefs and living their lives as they see fit, which the Constitution now guarantees, they want to strip those rights from everyone else.

As I've said before, these folks have given up on democracy where everyone has a vote and a voice.
yet the democrats are facing the #walkaway campaing....how sweet it is!!!!!!!!!!
That's not real.

I'm figuring this is the last election the Republican Party even stand a chance of winning the Presidency, what then?

Too bad they don't have a chance of winning this time. They might have...if they'd nominated Kasich or Rubio.

Nope, any Republican candidate would have been crucified by the media and their Hillary campaign, if nothing else Trump's not going quietly, Kasich and Rubio would be dust by now.

Besides, Kasich's word is crap to Trump Republicans now...

Kasich's word has been crap for years.

You gotta admire the "glass half full" attitude of the radical left if it keeps them off the streets. What happens to the democrat party if they lose support from the only thing that keeps democrats from being laughed out of Washington. If the media ever shifts to being fair and balanced the democrat party is done. Even with total mainstream media support democrats lost the presidency, both houses of congress and about 3,000 state and local elections. Wishing that democrats might get it back is fine as long as the crazy left is prepared for another crushing defeat and refrains from smashing windows and torching cars on inauguration day.

I'm figuring this is the last election the Republican Party even stand a chance of winning the Presidency, what then?

How do you figure?

White Americans are voting more as a block for the Republican Party after the insane attacks against them by the Clintons and others who have labeled President Trump as "hitler"

Trump could care less about being called "hitler", but calling Trump "hitler" is calling his supporters "nazis" and they don't like that.

Right now, Trump could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue in New York, and it still wouldn't be nearly enough to rebuild the bridge between the Democrat Party and the white working class.

FOURTEEN MILLION MORE VOTED AGAINST TRUMP than for him.

America has been voting generally blue since last fall and winning elections that they should not be winning.

Even Rasmussen says Trump is in trouble, and the elections this fall are a referendum on Trump.

Too bad they don't have a chance of winning this time. They might have...if they'd nominated Kasich or Rubio.

You must be smoking that good stuff, and please tell us what the democrats are running on this time, is it the I HATE TRUMP campaign.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our nation slips into a Marxist central control state. Goodbye federalism and states rights.

Do you idiots even leave your house and see how great the economy is doing, jobs, illegal border crossings down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yet Rasmussen is saying Trump is shit in the polls, and the elections are shaping for real fights in red states and purple states are shading blue.

Yeah, too bad. I really hate seeing President Donald J Trump kicking ass day in and day out. We going double of nothing on these midterms?

Yeah, shame on me for not knowing about Russian Rat Fucking back then.

How do you figure?

White Americans are voting more as a block for the Republican Party after the insane attacks against them by the Clintons and others who have labeled President Trump as "hitler"

Trump could care less about being called "hitler", but calling Trump "hitler" is calling his supporters "nazis" and they don't like that.

Right now, Trump could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue in New York, and it still wouldn't be nearly enough to rebuild the bridge between the Democrat Party and the white working class.

Well, Trump won since the Op so .. pleased to meet you and welcome to the USMB..:beer:

mmm .. For Democrats now, it's all about hate politics, resistance and failure to accomplish positive results for all Americans.

Last edited:
Data Driven Voter Alignment Analysis Paints a Grim Future for the Republican Party

Data shows the Republican Party is on the edge of the precipice. Demographics alone will render that party impetent and unable to win national elections.

As a last ditch effort Republicans and their supporters have been busy gaining control of state legislatures and passing their weird draconian laws, most of which are being struck down by the courts. Another tact they are taking is an attempt at a Constitutional Convention where 34 states can pass amendments to the Constitution and make them laws that the court can't strike down. In this way they can make gay marriage and abortion illegal as well as things like the EPA and other government agencies they don't like.

They even recently held a mock convention in preparation for the day they may get to do this.

Make no mistake, these people aren't happy that democracy works against them. That 'voting' only passes laws and elects people that don't hold their view of the world.
So they want desperately to change the Constitution so they don't have to compete in elections and don't have to have enough votes to have their way. They want to codify their mostly religious view of the world and force the rest of the population to follow it. This is the opposite of democracy as instead of just holding their beliefs and living their lives as they see fit, which the Constitution now guarantees, they want to strip those rights from everyone else.

As I've said before, these folks have given up on democracy where everyone has a vote and a voice.
yet the democrats are facing the #walkaway campaing....how sweet it is!!!!!!!!!!
That's not real.
Who told you that?

LOL

Yeah, too bad. I really hate seeing President Donald J Trump kicking ass day in and day out. We going double of nothing on these midterms?
Lamo! Slow news day?
Nah, I just like to rub it in....you guys make all these predictions, and they all suck.

That's not real.
oh the lefts attack, calling them bots and stuff? is that what you mean?

FOURTEEN MILLION MORE VOTED AGAINST TRUMP than for him.

America has been voting generally blue since last fall and winning elections that they should not be winning.

Even Rasmussen says Trump is in trouble, and the elections this fall are a referendum on Trump.
He is President, he's going to win again.

What????
you guys are ridiculous, are all lefties mental patients?
yeah I voted for him because the Russians told me.......you guys

but guess who won....Donald J Trump.......maybe don't make declarative statements when you don't really know........

What????
you guys are ridiculous, are all lefties mental patients?
yeah I voted for him because the Russians told me.......you guys

but guess who won....Donald J Trump.......maybe don't make declarative statements when you don't really know........
It was an election like many others, where the candidates represented the ability to cast two votes, one fer a shit sandwich and the other a turd pie...What a choice!!

Forum List

Back