Final Republican Election?

Thanks for the very entertaining trip down Memory Lane.

Trump? No way, the guy doesn’t have a chance. I know because the lamestream media keeps telling me. And the dumbshits keep on believing whatever the desperate clowns dream up to this day.

LOL...Supreme Court!

I'm figuring this is the last election the Republican Party even stand a chance of winning the Presidency, what then?
Republicans will continue to win presidential elections as long as democrats have bad candidates and republicans can find people for voters to hate

Republicans will continue to win presidential elections as long as democrats have bad candidates

So in your opinion, Obama was lying like a rug, when he declared that Hillary Clinton was the most qualified individual ever to run for president?

I'm figuring this is the last election the Republican Party even stand a chance of winning the Presidency, what then?
Republicans will continue to win presidential elections as long as democrats have bad candidates and republicans can find people for voters to hate
yeah people to hate?
you mean like the white working class? who are all now klansmen according to you people. #whitelash

you do realize you just described your side to a tee.

yeah people to hate?
you mean like the white working class? who are all now klansmen according to you people. #whitelash

you do realize you just lied your ass off? all of the white working class are klansman? who said that? where?

:p

yeah people to hate?

you do realize you just lied your ass off? all of the white working class are klansman? who said that? where?

No way, I'll bet if buckeye checked, his ass is still there.....which makes you the fricken liar.

yeah people to hate?

The republican playbook for decades has been to scapegoat a minority group -- to pretend like this isn't the case is your problem, not mine.

Democrats don't freak out over demographic shifts, republicans do

yeah people to hate?

Whenever Trump lovers say that -- that is their own guilt talking -- he wishes all white working class voters were klansmen -- then they wouldn't have to demonize against minorities so hard

Final Democratic election is more likely and last laugh before prison for Hillary Report: Hacker Claims ‘Racist Hillary’ Tape Set to be Released

5C6C7B0C-BCE9-4742-B38A-BA34CC05A4E0.jpeg
L

images

The Democratic Party hand-picked the biggest scandal-plagued, corrupt, crooked, criminal life-long career politician who was under multiple FBI investigations for crimes already proven she had committed, a failed Ex-Sect of State who had abandoned 4 Americans to die at the hands of terrorists then attempted to cover it up for her own political protection, a candidate who compromised national security then tried to cover it up for her own political survival, who collaborated with and paid foreign spies and Russians, who could not WIN her own party's nomination, who committed crimes of Perjury, Obstruction, election Fraud, Election violations, Campaign Finance violations, Criminal Negligence, Espionage, Sedition, Conspiracy, and treason...

The Previous President, his Cabinet / the Directors of his agencies, and loyalists within those agencies have been proven to have committed and participated in Perjury, Obstruction, Conspiracy, Espionage, Illegal wire-tapping, Sedition, and Treason in protecting the DNC candidate from indictment, attempting to prevent the GOP candidate from winning, and committing to carrying out a political coup by removing the newly elected President should Trump win....

THEY FAILED and were EXPOSED.

Even by committing all of those crimes, to include collaborating with foreign spied and Russians AND committing treason, Hillary FAILED to actually win her party's nomination, she could not win the WH, and the traitors could not prevent Trump from winning the WH....

....and Hillary is thinking of running in 2020.

One more election like 2016 and the 'Democratic Party' will go the way of the 'Dixie-crats'!

I seem to remember the same when Obama was elected then it was Hillary's time. The predictions that come from the left are highlarious.

I'm not sure that's true, given the electoral college math.

What concerns me is that the Founders could never have anticipated cities like we have today. Even if one considers that Britain's population may have been concentrated with around 1/8 living in London, there's no way to have foreseen the reduction in manpower necessary for agriculture. And NOTHING indicates America will see anything but further urban centralization. There's a reason fly over country sees itself left behind. IT IS LEFT BEHIND. It's been being left behind since WWII.

Weren't you one of these dumbasses that were saying in 2016 that the next Republican President hasn't even been born yet and that Crooked Hillary would win by an EC landslide? LOL!

You stupid Moon Bats have no credibility with your silly predictions.

Trump is doing great and the filthy ass Democrats are going batshit Left Wing crazy. Maxine Waters is the intellectual brain trust of the party and the moral compass so you little assholes are pretty well screwed, aren't you?

Go ahead and be delusional. It just makes your Liberal tears that you shed at your losses all that much more sweet.

You do know that since you morons elected that worthless affirmative action asshole in 2008 you have lost 1,000 national seats, the House, the Senate and the Presidency, don't you? Maybe you don't know that because you haven't heard it on Democratundergound, Rachael Maddow or from Comedy Central.

Weren't you one of these dumbasses that were saying in 2016 that the next Republican President hasn't even been born yet and that Crooked Hillary would win by an EC landslide? LOL! . . . . .
You know nothing, Flash Snow, if you think Lumpy is a Moon Bat liberal or anything of the sort.

He is a clear eyed figure from the far right with libertarian instincts.

He may be one of the five top clear thinking Posters in the Board's history.

Weren't you one of these dumbasses that were saying in 2016 that the next Republican President hasn't even been born yet and that Crooked Hillary would win by an EC landslide? LOL!

You stupid Moon Bats have no credibility with your silly predictions.

Trump is doing great and the filthy ass Democrats are going batshit Left Wing crazy. Maxine Waters is the intellectual brain trust of the party and the moral compass so you little assholes are pretty well screwed, aren't you?

Go ahead and be delusional. It just makes your Liberal tears that you shed at your losses all that much more sweet.

You do know that since you morons elected that worthless affirmative action asshole in 2008 you have lost 1,000 national seats, the House, the Senate and the Presidency, don't you? Maybe you don't know that because you haven't heard it on Democratundergound, Rachael Maddow or from Comedy Central.
That was RightWinger.

yeah people to hate?

uh everyone in the media

here are a few examples

The New Roseanne Ignores the Very Real Racism of Many White Working-Class Families

What’s Going on With America’s White People?

What’s a Non-Racist Way to Appeal to Working-Class Whites? NYT’s Edsall Can’t Think of Any

We Can't Keep Examining "White Working Class" Voters Without Calling Out Their Racism | HuffPost

I mean one quick google search provided those. you lefties call anyone voting for Trump a racist and since the white working class did, you say they are racists..

Forum List

Back