Finally! A Cure For Cancer. Really. Thanks to Israeli Scientists!

Now, how many times have we heard this..?
The difference in this research seems to be something I read about in conjunction with immunotherapy they are currently doing which trains the body to look beyond that old cloak of invisibility cancer cells stubbornly employ to fool the immune system.

What they found was that people with especially the herpes virus got better results. Herpes & some other virus loiterers tend to set up shop in areas of the body with scarring or other disease processes going on. Seems that the presence of the virus in these areas & their foreign proteins help rip away the anonymity of the cancer cells they infected.

So this isn’t just another rehash of empty promises.

The difference in this research seems to be something I read about in conjunction with immunotherapy they are currently doing which trains the body to look beyond that old cloak of invisibility cancer cells stubbornly employ to fool the immune system.

What they found was that people with especially the herpes virus got better results. Herpes & some other virus loiterers tend to set up shop in areas of the body with scarring or other disease processes going on. Seems that the presence of the virus in these areas & their foreign proteins help rip away the anonymity of the cancer cells they infected.

We’ll see...

I wonder if it involves nano-particles like our brains on the west coast have been perfecting? A larger particle of chemo doesn't leak out past the blood vessels causing so much misery in cancer victims. Also involved ultraviolet light if I'm not mistaken....zero in, attack the tumor, kill it.

<em>“We believe we will offer in a year's time a complete cure for cancer."</em>

<strong>A CURE FOR CANCER? ISRAELI SCIENTISTS SAY THEY THINK THEY FOUND ONE</strong>

By MAAYAN JAFFE-HOFFMAN

A small team of Israeli scientists think they might have found the first complete cure for cancer.

“We believe we will offer in a year’s time a complete cure for cancer,” said Dan Aridor, of a new treatment being developed by his company, Accelerated Evolution Biotechnologies Ltd. (AEBi), which was founded in 2000 in the ITEK incubator in the Weizmann Science Park. AEBi developed the SoAP platform, which provides functional leads to very difficult targets.

“Our cancer cure will be effective from day one, will last a duration of a few weeks and will have no or minimal side-effects at a much lower cost than most other treatments on the market,” Aridor said. “Our solution will be both generic and personal.”

A cure for cancer? Israeli scientists say they think they found one

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk
Happens all the time but nothing ever comes of it.

Do some research on sugar and cancer. I believe diet alone would heal virtually all cancers.

I so disagree with you.

No one can outrun their DNA.

We know there's genes that cause cancer. The BRACA gene is one of the best known. I don't have that breast cancer gene. I have one of the 170 other ones. Yes researchers have found 170 genes that cause breast cancer. I have one of them.

I was tested in 2013 after I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2011. FOUR relatives in my family before me died from the same cancer. Even though they had complete mastectomies. It came back and killed them.

The reason for that is the cancer I had and they probably had was 100% receptive to 2 hormones my body naturally produces. It's not normal for 2 hormones to be receptive and even more abnormal for both of them to be at 100%. That means that those 2 hormones my body naturally produces are the food for that cancer to live and grow. My own body chemistry is programmed to be the food for a very deadly form of cancer, carcinoma, to live and grow.

The four before me didn't have what we now have. A form of chemo that blocks those hormones so that the cancer can't return to kill.

No one can outrun their genes no matter how little or how much sugar they consume. No amount of sugar will stop my own body chemistry from being programmed to be the food for carcinoma to grow.

If anyone who is replying to this thread had actually read the article posted with it, they would know that the researchers in Israel are using gene therapy to cure cancer. They are boosting existing genes in the patient's body to kill the cancer. The new part about it is how they're doing it. They're attacking the receptors 3 at a time instead of 1 at a time. It's really a fascinating article and how they're doing it.

From the article:

The team told the Post that their treatment is a multitarget approach using a combination of several peptides for each cancer cell, reportedly eliminating the chance to be evaded by a mutation. “We made sure that the treatment will not be affected by mutations; cancer cells can mutate in such a way that targeted receptors are dropped by the cancer,” Dr. Ilan Morad, AEBi CEO, told the news outlet. “The probability of having multiple mutations that would modify all targeted receptors simultaneously decreases dramatically within the number of targets used. Instead of attacking receptors at one time, we attack receptors three at a time not even cancer can mutate three receptors at the same time.” Morad said MuTaTo also targets the cancer stem cells, eliminating the chance for recurrence.

We’ll see...
I realize the people invested in chemo & radiation infrastructure won’t welcome the news. But cancer is a gruesome & horrible long torturous death & I could give a fuck about people who profit off of poo pooing or actually suppressing simple research discoveries like these just to make a buck.

Radiation will still have its place. It’s great for debulking lingering inoperable tumors so this type of therapy can be more effective. But pulverizing the immune system with chemo to get the same effect is going the way of the dodo bird.

<em>“We believe we will offer in a year's time a complete cure for cancer."</em>

<strong>A CURE FOR CANCER? ISRAELI SCIENTISTS SAY THEY THINK THEY FOUND ONE</strong>

By MAAYAN JAFFE-HOFFMAN

A small team of Israeli scientists think they might have found the first complete cure for cancer.

“We believe we will offer in a year’s time a complete cure for cancer,” said Dan Aridor, of a new treatment being developed by his company, Accelerated Evolution Biotechnologies Ltd. (AEBi), which was founded in 2000 in the ITEK incubator in the Weizmann Science Park. AEBi developed the SoAP platform, which provides functional leads to very difficult targets.

“Our cancer cure will be effective from day one, will last a duration of a few weeks and will have no or minimal side-effects at a much lower cost than most other treatments on the market,” Aridor said. “Our solution will be both generic and personal.”

Do some research on sugar and cancer. I believe diet alone would heal virtually all cancers.

I so disagree with you.

We know there's genes that cause cancer. The BRACA gene is one of the best known. I don't have that breast cancer gene. I have one of the 170 other ones. Yes researchers have found 170 genes that cause breast cancer. I have one of them.

I was tested in 2013 after I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2011. FOUR relatives in my family before me died from the same cancer. Even though they had complete mastectomies. It came back and killed them.

The reason for that is the cancer I had and they probably had was 100% receptive to 2 hormones my body naturally produces. It's not normal for 2 hormones to be receptive and even more abnormal for both of them to be at 100%. That means that those 2 hormones my body naturally produces are the food for that cancer to live and grow. My own body chemistry is programmed to be the food for a very deadly form of cancer, carcinoma, to live and grow.

The four before me didn't have what we now have. A form of chemo that blocks those hormones so that the cancer can't return to kill.

No one can outrun their genes no matter how little or how much sugar they consume. No amount of sugar will stop my own body chemistry from being programmed to be the food for carcinoma to grow.

If anyone who is replying to this thread had actually read the article posted with it, they would know that the researchers in Israel are using gene therapy to cure cancer. They are boosting existing genes in the patient's body to kill the cancer. The new part about it is how they're doing it. They're attacking the receptors 3 at a time instead of 1 at a time. It's really a fascinating article and how they're doing it.

From the article:

The team told the Post that their treatment is a multitarget approach using a combination of several peptides for each cancer cell, reportedly eliminating the chance to be evaded by a mutation. “We made sure that the treatment will not be affected by mutations; cancer cells can mutate in such a way that targeted receptors are dropped by the cancer,” Dr. Ilan Morad, AEBi CEO, told the news outlet. “The probability of having multiple mutations that would modify all targeted receptors simultaneously decreases dramatically within the number of targets used. Instead of attacking receptors at one time, we attack receptors three at a time not even cancer can mutate three receptors at the same time.” Morad said MuTaTo also targets the cancer stem cells, eliminating the chance for recurrence.
Cancer cells pop up daily. Cancer cells thrive on sugar. There are reasons the "developed" world has a cancer epidemic. Genetics is an influencing factor, not a sentence.

By MAAYAN JAFFE-HOFFMAN

This is awesome
Yes, it is!

Look at how many cynical armchair know-it-all's there are before we get to see the reaction of a real, well adjusted person!

I agree with you and thank you for your comment.

[emoji106]

Not nearly as many, as hearts that will break, after holding out for hope that isn’t likely coming...
Better a disappointment than no hope at all.

And now that we have heard the two opposing views, lets get back to the news announcement, yes?

OP's misleading article mentions "a small team of scientists," though Moran and Aridor are both chairman of the board and CEO, respectively, so one can't be sure just who makes up the team that did the work.. That makes the names and publication history of the scientists difficult to track. At Pubmed, Ilan Moran and Dan Aridor are not retrieved with a keyword search, and neither is the term MuTaTo.

"Instead of attacking receptors one at a time, we attack receptors three at a time -- not even cancer can mutate three receptors at the same time."

The 12 amino-acid-long sequences of the peptide(s) will be interesting to hear as music, and to guess which ones will turn out to be potent anti-cancer sequences, if not all of them.
Over my head, but I hope others with your scientific orientation might discuss this with you.

The operative word being "scientist".

People Republicans hate and mock.

By MAAYAN JAFFE-HOFFMAN

This is awesome
Yes, it is!

Look at how many cynical armchair know-it-all's there are before we get to see the reaction of a real, well adjusted person!

I agree with you and thank you for your comment.

[emoji106]

Not nearly as many, as hearts that will break, after holding out for hope that isn’t likely coming...

Don't be such a pessimist.
I’m a realist...
Except that you fail to account for how the internet and social media might alter your decades old basis for "realism."

This is 2019.

Do you think they could get away with that stuff today after people around the world read this announcement?

By MAAYAN JAFFE-HOFFMAN

I bet if you or a loved one has cancer, you are excited to hear it yet again.
Yes. It's rather cruel in that regard.
What is rather cruel in what regard?

Hyping a cure that probably isn't.
If I ever get around to checking all the user commands and if I was to find a way to block distasteful or disagreeable posters, you'd be on a short list.

Last edited:
Hopefully it will work on some cancers at least but I doubt that there will be a one-size fits all cure.
They say it is a cure for all cancer, iinm.

What they say is the technique could, not the drugs will. It is why they discuss needing part of each person's biopsy to design the drugs specific for their cells.
I know nothing about the science. But in problem solving, I would get more hope or excitement from discovering the principle for curing cancer than discovering the vitally important serum.

Last edited:

What a great explanation!

I had a hunch this was different.

How did I sense this but others didnt pick up on it?

Just lucky, I guess.

;-)

Hopefully it will work on some cancers at least but I doubt that there will be a one-size fits all cure.

What they say is the technique could, not the drugs will. It is why they discuss needing part of each person's biopsy to design the drugs specific for their cells.
I knownothing about the science. But in problem solving, I would get more hope or excitement from discovering the principle for curing cancer than discovering the vitally important serum.

Indeed. Watched my aunt wither and die ultimately from chemo. Like so many others have seen their loved ones.

The principle is sound. Infect cancer cells with a foreign virus that exposes them to the body. The body attacks and recognizes the odd dna thereafter as the enemy. Memory T cells scout the body continuously for microscopic off buddings & kill these rogue cells in the cradle before they get a chance to form a larger tumor barrier.

By MAAYAN JAFFE-HOFFMAN

I so disagree with you.

From the article:

What a great post!

Your post and a couple of others have really raised the level of this discussion to where I hoped it would be.

Thank you.

It is exciting to realize how much of a breakthrough this appears to be.

[emoji1]

By MAAYAN JAFFE-HOFFMAN

I so disagree with you.

From the article:

Cancer cells pop up daily. Cancer cells thrive on sugar. There are reasons the "developed" world has a cancer epidemic. Genetics is an influencing factor, not a sentence.

I have heard that cancer cells cannot exist in an alkaline environment.

Is that true? And if it is, how would one change their system's entire Ph balance???

Last edited:

I knownothing about the science. But in problem solving, I would get more hope or excitement from discovering the principle for curing cancer than discovering the vitally important serum.

Indeed. Watched my aunt wither and die ultimately from chemo. Like so many others have seen their loved ones.

The principle is sound. Infect cancer cells with a foreign virus that exposes them to the body. The body attacks and recognizes the odd dna thereafter as the enemy. Memory T cells scout the body continuously for microscopic off buddings & kill these rogue cells in the cradle before they get a chance to form a larger tumor barrier.

Great post!

Forum List

Back