Finally! A Cure For Cancer. Really. Thanks to Israeli Scientists!

I wonder if it involves nano-particles like our brains on the west coast have been perfecting? A larger particle of chemo doesn't leak out past the blood vessels causing so much misery in cancer victims. Also involved ultraviolet light if I'm not mistaken....zero in, attack the tumor, kill it.
Is this the cure involving gold particles that the cancer cells would absorb, then cooking those cells with microwaves that we had so much hope in a few years ago? Unfortunately, that is another "cure" that seems to have disappeared.

Gold nanoparticles as novel agents for cancer therapy

If it does work, drug companies will buy them out and bury it. If they refuse to sell they will be bombarded with frivolous lawsuits and driven into bankruptcy, and the govt. will be bribed to give the patents to someone who will bury it. these are proven, time-tested tactics in 'free markets', as shown by the continuing success of such companies as Apple, Microsoft, Intel, and many other oligopolies.

In any case, it will be made hideously expensive and only available to the wealthy.

This is awesome
Yes, it is!

Look at how many cynical armchair know-it-all's there are before we get to see the reaction of a real, well adjusted person!

I agree with you and thank you for your comment.

[emoji106]

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk
Not nearly as many, as hearts that will break, after holding out for hope that isn’t likely coming...

Don't be such a pessimist.
I’m a realist...
Except that you fail to account for how the internet and social media might alter your decades old basis for "realism."

This is 2019.

Do you think they could get away with that stuff today after people around the world read this announcement?

Riiiight... cuz... “the internet”... Are you projecting?

<em>“We believe we will offer in a year's time a complete cure for cancer."</em>

<strong>A CURE FOR CANCER? ISRAELI SCIENTISTS SAY THEY THINK THEY FOUND ONE</strong>

By MAAYAN JAFFE-HOFFMAN

A small team of Israeli scientists think they might have found the first complete cure for cancer.

“We believe we will offer in a year’s time a complete cure for cancer,” said Dan Aridor, of a new treatment being developed by his company, Accelerated Evolution Biotechnologies Ltd. (AEBi), which was founded in 2000 in the ITEK incubator in the Weizmann Science Park. AEBi developed the SoAP platform, which provides functional leads to very difficult targets.

“Our cancer cure will be effective from day one, will last a duration of a few weeks and will have no or minimal side-effects at a much lower cost than most other treatments on the market,” Aridor said. “Our solution will be both generic and personal.”

A cure for cancer? Israeli scientists say they think they found one

Now, how many times have we heard this..?
Happens all the time but nothing ever comes of it.

Do some research on sugar and cancer. I believe diet alone would heal virtually all cancers.

I so disagree with you.

No one can outrun their DNA.

We know there's genes that cause cancer. The BRACA gene is one of the best known. I don't have that breast cancer gene. I have one of the 170 other ones. Yes researchers have found 170 genes that cause breast cancer. I have one of them.

I was tested in 2013 after I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2011. FOUR relatives in my family before me died from the same cancer. Even though they had complete mastectomies. It came back and killed them.

The reason for that is the cancer I had and they probably had was 100% receptive to 2 hormones my body naturally produces. It's not normal for 2 hormones to be receptive and even more abnormal for both of them to be at 100%. That means that those 2 hormones my body naturally produces are the food for that cancer to live and grow. My own body chemistry is programmed to be the food for a very deadly form of cancer, carcinoma, to live and grow.

The four before me didn't have what we now have. A form of chemo that blocks those hormones so that the cancer can't return to kill.

No one can outrun their genes no matter how little or how much sugar they consume. No amount of sugar will stop my own body chemistry from being programmed to be the food for carcinoma to grow.

If anyone who is replying to this thread had actually read the article posted with it, they would know that the researchers in Israel are using gene therapy to cure cancer. They are boosting existing genes in the patient's body to kill the cancer. The new part about it is how they're doing it. They're attacking the receptors 3 at a time instead of 1 at a time. It's really a fascinating article and how they're doing it.

From the article:

The team told the Post that their treatment is a multitarget approach using a combination of several peptides for each cancer cell, reportedly eliminating the chance to be evaded by a mutation. “We made sure that the treatment will not be affected by mutations; cancer cells can mutate in such a way that targeted receptors are dropped by the cancer,” Dr. Ilan Morad, AEBi CEO, told the news outlet. “The probability of having multiple mutations that would modify all targeted receptors simultaneously decreases dramatically within the number of targets used. Instead of attacking receptors at one time, we attack receptors three at a time not even cancer can mutate three receptors at the same time.” Morad said MuTaTo also targets the cancer stem cells, eliminating the chance for recurrence.
Cancer cells pop up daily. Cancer cells thrive on sugar. There are reasons the "developed" world has a cancer epidemic. Genetics is an influencing factor, not a sentence.

I have heard that cancer cells cannot exist in an alkaline environment.

Is that true? And if it is, how would one change their system's entire Ph balance???

Through diet. Here’s some info on that if your interested...
The Alkaline Diet: An Evidence-Based Review

Yes, it is!

Look at how many cynical armchair know-it-all's there are before we get to see the reaction of a real, well adjusted person!

I agree with you and thank you for your comment.

[emoji106]

Not nearly as many, as hearts that will break, after holding out for hope that isn’t likely coming...

I’m a realist...
Except that you fail to account for how the internet and social media might alter your decades old basis for "realism."

This is 2019.

Do you think they could get away with that stuff today after people around the world read this announcement?

Yes. I'm projecting what I believe may be a new reality which might have invalidated the old business model.

I’m a realist...

This is 2019.

Yes. I'm projecting what I believe may be a new reality which might have invalidated the old business model.

Look... I hope as much as anyone, that THIS time it’s for real. And while this might be a helpful step toward a cure; or an effective treatment for some... I would caution the desperate against false hope. That’s all...

Is this the cure involving gold particles that the cancer cells would absorb, then cooking those cells with microwaves that we had so much hope in a few years ago? Unfortunately, that is another "cure" that seems to have disappeared.

Gold nanoparticles as novel agents for cancer therapy
No. It’s a method using viruses & even bacteria I think to help the body identify cancer from foreign proteins the body can then identify as intruders & attack. From the hat I gleaned. Doubt they want to give full trade secrets just yet.

If it does work, drug companies will buy them out and bury it. If they refuse to sell they will be bombarded with frivolous lawsuits and driven into bankruptcy, and the govt. will be bribed to give the patents to someone who will bury it. these are proven, time-tested tactics in 'free markets', as shown by the continuing success of such companies as Apple, Microsoft, Intel, and many other oligopolies....In any case, it will be made hideously expensive and only available to the wealthy.
Alas. Probably true. Some have said they have had cures for cancer for decades & same thing. Business keeps the patients dying.

If it does work, drug companies will buy them out and bury it. If they refuse to sell they will be bombarded with frivolous lawsuits and driven into bankruptcy, and the govt. will be bribed to give the patents to someone who will bury it. these are proven, time-tested tactics in 'free markets', as shown by the continuing success of such companies as Apple, Microsoft, Intel, and many other oligopolies.

In any case, it will be made hideously expensive and only available to the wealthy.
I don't generally believe in these sorts of conspiracies but that is what seems to be happening. There may be "cures" out there, but prevention is the better road. Stop it before it takes root.

I don't generally believe in these sorts of conspiracies but that is what seems to be happening. There may be "cures" out there, but prevention is the better road. Stop it before it takes root.
Well.Christ, for one thing they’ve known how to sample dna. & proteins from foreign cells to create vaccines for decades. So just now they’re tentatively using this in clinical trials with success. But how much are you hearing about a vaccine that costs $5,000 to produce per patient vs $150,000 runs with chemo or radiation? You know they’ve known of this idea quite awhile now.

<em>“We believe we will offer in a year's time a complete cure for cancer."</em>

<strong>A CURE FOR CANCER? ISRAELI SCIENTISTS SAY THEY THINK THEY FOUND ONE</strong>

By MAAYAN JAFFE-HOFFMAN

A small team of Israeli scientists think they might have found the first complete cure for cancer.

“We believe we will offer in a year’s time a complete cure for cancer,” said Dan Aridor, of a new treatment being developed by his company, Accelerated Evolution Biotechnologies Ltd. (AEBi), which was founded in 2000 in the ITEK incubator in the Weizmann Science Park. AEBi developed the SoAP platform, which provides functional leads to very difficult targets.

“Our cancer cure will be effective from day one, will last a duration of a few weeks and will have no or minimal side-effects at a much lower cost than most other treatments on the market,” Aridor said. “Our solution will be both generic and personal.”

RUSH: The Jerusalem Post headline: “A Cure For Cancer? Israeli Scientists Say They Think They Found One – ‘We believe we will offer in a year’s time a complete cure for cancer.’” A small team of Israeli scientists think they might have found the actual clue opening up or unlocking the secrets to cancer that will facilitate a complete cure.

Dan Aridor, talking about a new treatment being developed by his company: “We believe we will offer in a year’s time a complete cure for cancer. Our cancer cure will be effective from day one, will last a duration of a few weeks and will have no or minimal side-effects at a much lower cost than most other treatments on the market. Our solution will be both generic and personal.”

Now, every element of this sounds impossible, based on what we think of cancer today. It sounds like pie-in-the-sky, does it not? It’s too ambitious. I mean, okay, you might say you’ve come up with a cure for cancer, some cancers. And maybe for a little while but not total. But these guys are covering every base. “Our cure will be effective from day one, will last a duration of a few weeks and will have no minimal side effects.”

Meaning, you’re only gonna need to be treated for a few weeks and you are cancer cured. No remission, no cancer free. You are cancer cured. And it’s not gonna cost much. It’s gonna be lower than most other treatments currently on the market. The solution will be both generic and personal.

“It sounds fantastical, especially considering that an estimated 18.1 million new cancer cases are diagnosed worldwide each year, according to reports by the International Agency for Research on Cancer. Further, every sixth death in the world is due to cancer, making it the second leading cause of death (second only to cardiovascular disease).

“Aridor, chairman of the board of AEBi and CEO Dr. Ilan Morad, say their treatment, which they call MuTaTo (multi-target toxin) is essentially on the scale of a cancer antibiotic – a disruption technology of the highest order.

“The potentially game-changing anti-cancer drug is based on SoAP technology, which belongs to the phage display group of technologies. It involves the introduction of DNA coding for a protein, such as an antibody, into a bacteriophage – a virus that infects bacteria. That protein is then displayed on the surface of the phage. Researchers can use these protein-displaying phages to screen for interactions with other proteins, DNA sequences and small molecules.”

You want to boil cancer down to the simplest terms, it’s out-of-control protein. It’s out-of-control cellular growth. And protein has always been thought to be the link to serious treatment here.

“To get started, Morad said they had to identify why other cancer-killing drugs and treatments don’t work or eventually fail. Then, they found a way to counter that effect. For starters, most anti-cancer drugs attack a specific target on or in the cancer cell, he explained. Inhibiting the target usually affects a physiological pathway that promotes cancer. Mutations in the targets – or downstream in their physiological pathways – could make the targets not relevant to the cancer nature of the cell, and hence the drug attacking it is rendered ineffective.”

That’s what they’re avoiding. They say all this misses the mark. And they have found a way to actually target out-of-control cancer cells rather than around the edges. I’m really simplifying this. It’s a technical piece.

Now, I’m sure you and your friends over the course of many, many moons have discussed the hypothetical cure for cancer. And people have had theories ranging from it’ll never happen because what is cancer? Cancer is the out-of-control growth of cells. And what is that?

Well, many people will tell you that’s essentially life. And that’s one thing we humans will never, ever, no matter how smart, no matter how long we live, we will never, ever understand and be able to create life out of nothing? If we can’t do that, we’re not gonna be able to snuff it out. That’s one theory.

Another theory is that even if a cure were found, that the cancer industry would mobilize to hide it, to destroy it because the cancer industry is so mammoth and so big and so profitable that the people in it are not going to allow a cure. Have you heard that theory bandied about? Oh, yeah. And it’s gonna surface with this report. You know, there’s an ancillary in this same story – this is the Jerusalem Post — there are actual references to Obama and the Iran deal. And it goes like this.

Obama had a plan and billions of dollars of cash on pallets to aid Iran, professed enemy of Israel, to help Iran get the nuclear bomb. Had Trump not been elected and stopped that and reversed the Iran nuclear deal, Israel could well be a pile of sand now and the most potential cancer cure would never be found. If Obama had prevailed and Iran got the nuke, the guys that discovered the cure for cancer might have been vaporized in an Iranian talk against Israel. So this is one of the ancillary stories of this too.

I don’t know how seriously this story is gonna be reported elsewhere in the Drive-By Media. But it will be interesting to see if it is, because what will happen is that the journalists will report the story and then in the interests of balance and fairness will speed off to the nearest cancer hospital and find the nearest cancer expert to weigh in on the findings of this report. And then what those experts say will be fascinating to follow.

Now, you would think, in a sane and otherwise normal world, that if some people anywhere announce a cure for cancer, that there would be uncontrolled happiness, eagerness, a desire to get in on this research to be part of it. Why, what greater thing for humanity could there be? You’d be amazed to see limited such reactions. We will have pessimism, we’ll have skepticism, we will have allegations and charges that these guys a bunch of frauds and charlatans and it’s not possible. Then you’ll have the media finding other experts that have delved into these guys in Israel’s research and they’ll debunk it and so forth.

And like any other news that has the potential of being really good and really great, by the time the media finishes with it, you will probably be conditioned just to ignore it and think not much of it because of the way it will be treated. But, I mean, these guys are not even hedging their bets. They’re well known. They’re well known CEOs. Their company is well known in Israel. They have various degrees of respect within the medical community. And they’re not hedging anything.

They’ve got the cure, it’s cheaper than anything, it’s a one time treatment, and in weeks you are cured! They found the answer. They have found that lock. They have unlocked that lock. They found their way in after all of this time and research. So we will see what shakes down.

What Would the Cure for Cancer Mean?

Well.Christ, for one thing they’ve known how to sample dna. & proteins from foreign cells to create vaccines for decades. So just now they’re tentatively using this in clinical trials with success. But how much are you hearing about a vaccine that costs $5,000 to produce per patient vs $150,000 runs with chemo or radiation? You know they’ve known of this idea quite awhile now.

If it does work, drug companies will buy them out and bury it. If they refuse to sell they will be bombarded with frivolous lawsuits and driven into bankruptcy, and the govt. will be bribed to give the patents to someone who will bury it. these are proven, time-tested tactics in 'free markets', as shown by the continuing success of such companies as Apple, Microsoft, Intel, and many other oligopolies....In any case, it will be made hideously expensive and only available to the wealthy.
Alas. Probably true. Some have said they have had cures for cancer for decades & same thing. Business keeps the patients dying.

I’m a realist...

This is 2019.

Look... I hope as much as anyone, that THIS time it’s for real. And while this might be a helpful step toward a cure; or an effective treatment for some... I would caution the desperate against false hope. That’s all...

they aren't conspiracies they are business tactics that have worked for well over a hundred years in the U.S.; Thomas Edison, in tandem with his financier friend J.P. Morgan used it quite often, just to name two; Edison didn't invent nearly as much stuff as people think. Suing other inventors was a big moneymaker for him. Apple, Microsoft, and Intel also use the same tactics to shut down competition. Intel's harassment is the reason motherboard manufacturing fled the U.S. for Asia.

Roll Domino

In conjunction with the BH3-like domain already posted, there is....

Pubmed search '12-aa cancer'

Tuberculosis / 12-AA
Pattern recognition in pulmonary tuberculosis defined by high content peptide microarray chip analysis representing 61 proteins from M. tuberculosis. - PubMed - NCBI
'....tumor-associated antigens.... tuberculosis proteins as linear 15aa peptide stretches with 12aa overlaps....'

Melanoma
Function of liver activation-regulated chemokine/CC chemokine ligand 20 is differently affected by cathepsin B and cathepsin D processing. - PubMed - NCBI
'12-aa C terminal peptide....melanoma cells as novel CCl20 source.'

Compare the 5-12aa of BH3-like domain:

Alzheimer's
Humanin binds MPP8: mapping interaction sites of the peptide and protein. - PubMed - NCBI
'....region between 5 and 12 aa of humanin....may elucidate some aspects of the molecular mechanisms of carcinogenesis....'

Short Peptide Binding Immune System Machinery
The Length Distribution and Multiple Specificity of Naturally Presented HLA-I Ligands. - PubMed - NCBI
'....explicitly modeling peptide length distribution and multiple specificity improved predictions of naturally presented HLA-1 ligands as demonstrated in an independent benchmarking based on the new human meningioma samples.'

By MAAYAN JAFFE-HOFFMAN

RUSH: The Jerusalem Post headline: “A Cure For Cancer? Israeli Scientists Say They Think They Found One – ‘We believe we will offer in a year’s time a complete cure for cancer.’” A small team of Israeli scientists think they might have found the actual clue opening up or unlocking the secrets to cancer that will facilitate a complete cure.

Dan Aridor, talking about a new treatment being developed by his company: “We believe we will offer in a year’s time a complete cure for cancer. Our cancer cure will be effective from day one, will last a duration of a few weeks and will have no or minimal side-effects at a much lower cost than most other treatments on the market. Our solution will be both generic and personal.”

Now, every element of this sounds impossible, based on what we think of cancer today. It sounds like pie-in-the-sky, does it not? It’s too ambitious. I mean, okay, you might say you’ve come up with a cure for cancer, some cancers. And maybe for a little while but not total. But these guys are covering every base. “Our cure will be effective from day one, will last a duration of a few weeks and will have no minimal side effects.”

Meaning, you’re only gonna need to be treated for a few weeks and you are cancer cured. No remission, no cancer free. You are cancer cured. And it’s not gonna cost much. It’s gonna be lower than most other treatments currently on the market. The solution will be both generic and personal.

“It sounds fantastical, especially considering that an estimated 18.1 million new cancer cases are diagnosed worldwide each year, according to reports by the International Agency for Research on Cancer. Further, every sixth death in the world is due to cancer, making it the second leading cause of death (second only to cardiovascular disease).

“Aridor, chairman of the board of AEBi and CEO Dr. Ilan Morad, say their treatment, which they call MuTaTo (multi-target toxin) is essentially on the scale of a cancer antibiotic – a disruption technology of the highest order.

“The potentially game-changing anti-cancer drug is based on SoAP technology, which belongs to the phage display group of technologies. It involves the introduction of DNA coding for a protein, such as an antibody, into a bacteriophage – a virus that infects bacteria. That protein is then displayed on the surface of the phage. Researchers can use these protein-displaying phages to screen for interactions with other proteins, DNA sequences and small molecules.”

You want to boil cancer down to the simplest terms, it’s out-of-control protein. It’s out-of-control cellular growth. And protein has always been thought to be the link to serious treatment here.

“To get started, Morad said they had to identify why other cancer-killing drugs and treatments don’t work or eventually fail. Then, they found a way to counter that effect. For starters, most anti-cancer drugs attack a specific target on or in the cancer cell, he explained. Inhibiting the target usually affects a physiological pathway that promotes cancer. Mutations in the targets – or downstream in their physiological pathways – could make the targets not relevant to the cancer nature of the cell, and hence the drug attacking it is rendered ineffective.”

That’s what they’re avoiding. They say all this misses the mark. And they have found a way to actually target out-of-control cancer cells rather than around the edges. I’m really simplifying this. It’s a technical piece.

Now, I’m sure you and your friends over the course of many, many moons have discussed the hypothetical cure for cancer. And people have had theories ranging from it’ll never happen because what is cancer? Cancer is the out-of-control growth of cells. And what is that?

Well, many people will tell you that’s essentially life. And that’s one thing we humans will never, ever, no matter how smart, no matter how long we live, we will never, ever understand and be able to create life out of nothing? If we can’t do that, we’re not gonna be able to snuff it out. That’s one theory.

Another theory is that even if a cure were found, that the cancer industry would mobilize to hide it, to destroy it because the cancer industry is so mammoth and so big and so profitable that the people in it are not going to allow a cure. Have you heard that theory bandied about? Oh, yeah. And it’s gonna surface with this report. You know, there’s an ancillary in this same story – this is the Jerusalem Post — there are actual references to Obama and the Iran deal. And it goes like this.

Obama had a plan and billions of dollars of cash on pallets to aid Iran, professed enemy of Israel, to help Iran get the nuclear bomb. Had Trump not been elected and stopped that and reversed the Iran nuclear deal, Israel could well be a pile of sand now and the most potential cancer cure would never be found. If Obama had prevailed and Iran got the nuke, the guys that discovered the cure for cancer might have been vaporized in an Iranian talk against Israel. So this is one of the ancillary stories of this too.

I don’t know how seriously this story is gonna be reported elsewhere in the Drive-By Media. But it will be interesting to see if it is, because what will happen is that the journalists will report the story and then in the interests of balance and fairness will speed off to the nearest cancer hospital and find the nearest cancer expert to weigh in on the findings of this report. And then what those experts say will be fascinating to follow.

Now, you would think, in a sane and otherwise normal world, that if some people anywhere announce a cure for cancer, that there would be uncontrolled happiness, eagerness, a desire to get in on this research to be part of it. Why, what greater thing for humanity could there be? You’d be amazed to see limited such reactions. We will have pessimism, we’ll have skepticism, we will have allegations and charges that these guys a bunch of frauds and charlatans and it’s not possible. Then you’ll have the media finding other experts that have delved into these guys in Israel’s research and they’ll debunk it and so forth.

And like any other news that has the potential of being really good and really great, by the time the media finishes with it, you will probably be conditioned just to ignore it and think not much of it because of the way it will be treated. But, I mean, these guys are not even hedging their bets. They’re well known. They’re well known CEOs. Their company is well known in Israel. They have various degrees of respect within the medical community. And they’re not hedging anything.

They’ve got the cure, it’s cheaper than anything, it’s a one time treatment, and in weeks you are cured! They found the answer. They have found that lock. They have unlocked that lock. They found their way in after all of this time and research. So we will see what shakes down.

Nothing fantastic about the theory behind vaccines & training the body to recognize foreign proteins. This is essentially what they are doing; tagging cancer cells with more benign virus proteins so the body attacks instead of ignores cancer.

Pull your investments from chemo & switch to these types. They are phasing out chemo anyway since only in a narrow range of cancer does it provide any meaningful hope. They’ll still have a place for radiation as alternative to debulking inoperable tumors.

No, the Israeli technique uses anti-cancer peptides that are (similar [italics]) to the phage approach. They are not using viruses or phages.

Forum List

Back