Finally. A President Who Isnt Ashamed of America's Heroes

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
America needs this -- THIS year

Screenshot-20190704-190705-Chrome.jpg

Yes, it is great to watch a draft dodger make a long speech trying to leech off of the service and courage of actual American heroes.

Yes, it is great to watch a draft dodger make a long speech trying to leech off of the service and courage of actual American heroes.
He didn’t dodge the draft

He fought a heroic battle against heel spurs

Or quote history, and give thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, FUCK TRUMP for not mentioning Nicola Tesla! Probably didn't mention him because he was an immigrant so he didn't want to give him credit for anything.

:eek:

I sure am glad he told me about the Wright Brothers! I just thought they owned a bicycle shop!

The Blue Angel's as they played the Battle Hymn of the Republic. Suck on that America hating tards!
Screenshot-20190704-193109-Chrome.jpg

That's comical given your last two dem presidents never served. Get some new material, jackwad
I'd prefer an American president who actually HONORS these men over a traitor who "served" and used it as a springboard to politics and wealth.

A LOT of people ''dodged'' the draft during the Vietnam War, and smartly so. That was was the biggest foreign-policy mistake in the 20th century and many good, young men died for NOTHING.

After 8 years of the community agitator, it remains refreshing to have a pro-American president.

A LOT of people ''dodged'' the draft during the Vietnam War, and smartly so. That was was the biggest foreign-policy mistake in the 20th century and many good, young men died for NOTHING.

Was it a useless war for the U.S. to be a part of? Yes now we definitely say it was.

But he openly used his wealth and family to dodge the draft SEVERAL times and then have the balls to make the comment about winning his own war of not getting STDs. So, he is much worse than just a draft dodger, he's a braggart and liar about it.

That's comical given your last two dem presidents never served. Get some new material, jackwad
I'd prefer an American president who actually HONORS these men over a traitor who "served" and used it as a springboard to politics and wealth.

Winger and Lewpup are imbeciles
They are having a bad day and democrats haven't given them their talking points yet.

Good to see the President avoided political content

But don’t see why he had to surround himself with partisans
Why not give the military the VIP tickets?

Winger and Lewpup are imbeciles
They are having a bad day and democrats haven't given them their talking points yet.

It was a freaking parade and they shit themselves lol

You need to learn the actual definition of a draft dodger. Obviously, you weren’t alive during that time.

But he openly used his wealth...

You or I would have gladly used wealth or any other means to avoid being drafted and sent into the Vietnam death trap. And Trump isn't exactly the first guy, or the last, to use his wealth to avoid a bad situation. Out of a million guys that dodged the draft, your outrage for doing so is reserved solely for Trump because of your extreme, political partisanship.

Forum List

Back