Finally...An American President!

The perceived worth of a vehicle is what another is willing to pay when sold. My point is your psychological need for you to have a truck?

Certainly not. My perceived worth of a vehicle is what its worth is to ME. If you live in my area, probably half the households have at least one pickup trucks. I learned to drive an F100 pickup truck around 1960. Today they're a whole different animal. Roomy, versatile, comfortable, great for towing your toys. The real question is, what is your psychological need that you don't have a truck.

I've been offered $40,000. for my '66 Goat. It's worth way more than that to me. I have a Harley Softtail too.

It is when associated with burning fossil fuels.

So...the CO-2, coming from a plant at night is NOT pollution, When I exhale, CO-2, that is NOT pollution. I cook a nice thick New York Strip on my charcoal grill and that is NOT pollution.

BUT, if I take my '66 Goat for a little ride down 27-S toward Perry to clean out her carburetors. That CO-2 IS pollution.

How can I tell the difference?

What about the CO-2 that comes from the tens of millions of the residents of India cooking on dung fires? Is that CO-2 pollution?

If you care about the world your future generations will live, don't buy products or use services from countries that pollute. I don't.
You're on a computer with components made ...where?

Texas, North Carolina, Oregon, Utah, and Idaho.

So...the CO-2, coming from a plant at night is NOT pollution, When I exhale, CO-2, that is NOT pollution. I cook a nice thick New York Strip on my charcoal grill and that is NOT pollution.

BUT, if I take my '66 Goat for a little ride down 27-S toward Perry to clean out her carburetors. That CO-2 IS pollution.

What about the CO-2 that comes from the tens of millions of the residents of India cooking on dung fires? Is that CO-2 pollution?

If you care about the world your future generations will live, don't buy products or use services from countries that pollute. I don't.

Yeah, just like you're a one percenter. Do you think anyone believes anything you say?

The perceived worth of a vehicle is what another is willing to pay when sold. My point is your psychological need for you to have a truck?

Certainly not. My perceived worth of a vehicle is what its worth is to ME. If you live in my area, probably half the households have at least one pickup trucks. I learned to drive an F100 pickup truck around 1960. Today they're a whole different animal. Roomy, versatile, comfortable, great for towing your toys. The real question is, what is your psychological need that you don't have a truck.

I've been offered $40,000. for my '66 Goat. It's worth way more than that to me. I have a Harley Softtail too.

I'm not fat and don't need a phallic symbol.

Yeah, just like you're a one percenter. Do you think anyone believes anything you say?

The point is they can't refute anything I write.

The point is they can't refute anything I write.
The point is that isn't how it works. You can claim anything on the internet. Doesn't make it true. No one is going to believe you when you consistently say stupid shit.

Paris climate agreement: Trump withdraws US from global accord – live
US president ditches current agreement: “We’re getting out, but we’ll start to negotiate and we’ll see if we can make a deal that’s fair’

Finally an American President, yes, an idiot.

No, the idiot was replaced by Trump
Thank you for proving my point.

Stop worrying about your point.....

....the hat covers it.
Your President has joined Syria and Nicaragua as the only countries not in the Paris accord. Great company to be in. He will quickly turn America into a 3rd world shit hole where only the rich live well.

US president ditches current agreement: “We’re getting out, but we’ll start to negotiate and we’ll see if we can make a deal that’s fair’

....the hat covers it.
Get a new joke book. You have graduated from primary school to middle school.

THE PARIS CLIMATE AGREEMENT IS WORTHLESS IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY
June 2, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
trump-cover-final.jpg

1. If you believe, as Trump voters do, that the Green Panic is a convenient foil to shift money into the pockets of certain energy industries and banking interests at the expense of traditional industries while centralizing government control over everything, the Paris Agreement should have been trashed on Day 1. It shouldn't have even taken this long.

2. If you do believe the Climate sky is falling, then the agreement failed to do anything useful except waste a lot of energy and blow a lot of hot air. It was the definition of greenwashing. It allowed politicians to posture, much like Obama's deal with China, while doing nothing about the supposed crisis that its proponents claim to believe in.

If you're in column 1 or 2, the Paris agreement is better off dead. Column 1 is self-explanatory. Column 2 would be that a real agreement that does something would be far better.

The Paris Climate Agreement is Worthless in Every Possible Way

Chicken-Little-Cluck.jpg

Poor lefties, there goes the spreading of American wealth, NOT going to happen...

....the hat covers it.

s0n.....you may be giddy about the prospect of all Americans driving around in 2 door SPECKS but thank God, a huge majority of Americans like their big cars.

Fucking statists.........big old kick to the nut sack yesterday by Mr Trump. Still laughing............

Your President has joined Syria and Nicaragua as the only countries not in the Paris accord. Great company to be in. He will quickly turn America into a 3rd world shit hole where only the rich live well.
You're full of shit. He didn't join with them and we tried the economy the leftist way and it's exactly what you accuse Trump of. You have no credibility.

The last few will do. $100 a month in electric for a 10k sf house? LOL

Yes. The house generates more power than it needs, about 30% more, which off-sets cost.
I see. So you bought such an expanse to sell electricity to the poco. Why not a 20,000 sf home?

A 20K sq/ft wouldn't fit on the lot.
Oh, you built the home too, what was I thinking. Of course your multi-national corporation picked prime real estate and considered the small lot size a better investment.

Lol, moron.

....the hat covers it.

Time and again, when folks realize they have been skewered, their worldview smashed, that they have no adequate response to truth that destroys their most closely held beliefs, their language falls to the vulgar.

It's one of those hard to hide psychological tells....your anger at being wounded leaks out as vulgarity.

That would be you.

It seems you've picked up the greater part of your vocabulary from men's rooms walls. How droll.

Inadvertently you have fulfilled my wishes.....your injury.

“Thou suffering thing,
Know that thy sorrow is my ecstasy,
That thy love's loss is my hate's profiting!”
Thomas Hardy

It's a wonderful day.

....the hat covers it.

Are you upset because you were mistaken for Gerard Depardieu again???

Why is reducing pollution a bad thing?

It's not a bad thing, but we have to be smart with our money and get as much bang for the buck as we can. Spending hundreds of billion over the rest of this century and only getting 2/10ths of one degree in less warming just doesn't cut it. Especially when we don't know where our money is going or what it'll be used for. I'll be damned if I want some UN buttfuck deciding how much of our money they get to spend and who gets it.

Increasing solar and wind power is a bad thing?

Solar and wind power installations are expensive to build and maintain, and more expensive for consumers to pay for. One day that might not be true, but for now it definitely is.

I have solar on one of my properties with an eight year payoff and a 25 year warranty.
"I have solar on one of my properties with an eight year payoff and a 25 year warranty."
Typical internet bullshit. Dollars to donuts you don`t have a clue how to answer a single question regarding technical details of the solar power system "on one of your properties" were it not for the search suggestion Google drop downs to assist dummies like you padding your bs with the appropriate tech-jargon and specs for the components it takes to power up a house with solar panels. You don`t even have a clue what it takes in addition to solar panels to "power up" a house.
Apparently neither does Obama:
Obama Kalorama House - Photos Of The Obamas' New House In Washington, D.C.
I don`t see any solar panels on that 8 million dollar 8200 ft^2 mansion, only a bunch of chimneys. Nor do I see any signs of heat ducting outlets in any room where they should be. But there are totally inefficient open chimney fire places and power hungry electrical appliances in every nook and cranny of that mansion which no doubt will be as secure as Buckingham Palace to make sure none of the open border, black lives matter and left radical vandal riff raff bother the would be world saviour the same way his administration encouraged them to harass and attack his opponents.

Not just 'Finally....an American President....

...but, finally, a President who actually keeps his word.

Here, candidate Trump:

....the hat covers it.

s0n.....you may be giddy about the prospect of all Americans driving around in 2 door SPECKS but thank God, a huge majority of Americans like their big cars.

Fucking statists.........big old kick to the nut sack yesterday by Mr Trump. Still laughing............
The world is watching America crumble, and you guys think it is funny because the liberals are pissed off.

You're full of shit. He didn't join with them and we tried the economy the leftist way and it's exactly what you accuse Trump of. You have no credibility.
That went right over your head. I am not surprised.

....the hat covers it.

Time and again, when folks realize they have been skewered, their worldview smashed, that they have no adequate response to truth that destroys their most closely held beliefs, their language falls to the vulgar.

It's one of those hard to hide psychological tells....your anger at being wounded leaks out as vulgarity.

That would be you.

It seems you've picked up the greater part of your vocabulary from men's rooms walls. How droll.

Inadvertently you have fulfilled my wishes.....your injury.

“Thou suffering thing,
Know that thy sorrow is my ecstasy,
That thy love's loss is my hate's profiting!”
Thomas Hardy

It's a wonderful day.
The world is watching America crumble, and you idiots think it is funny because it pisses off the liberals.

Forum List

Back