Finally, Fox starts blaming Obama for missing Malaysian Airliner. What took so long?

Why am I not surprised? No wonder the Fauxbots are parroting the same sentiment...:lol:

Well except no one is blaming Obama for the missing plane, they ARE noting that we have resources we could bring to bear to possibly find it and that we may need to force Malaysia to accept our help. Which requires do nothing Obama to actually do something.

Keep lying your links do not even support their own headlines.

I've been looking into the Shroud of Turin for a while (which I'll post about within a week or so) and I started watching a video hosted by a right-wing evangelist (I didn't know his angle at first.) He was expounding on what signs and symbols had been found on the shroud. When he started talking about how Obama's number (444?) had been identified as a marking I turned it off. I don't have that much spare time. I'm not sure if he was going to implicate Obama in the Crucifixion but I wouldn't be surprised.

I've been looking into the Shroud of Turin for a while (which I'll post about within a week or so) and I started watching a video hosted by a right-wing evangelist (I didn't know his angle at first.) He was expounding on what signs and symbols had been found on the shroud. When he started talking about how Obama's number (444?) had been identified as a marking I turned it off. I don't have that much spare time. I'm not sure if he was going to implicate Obama in the Crucifixion but I wouldn't be surprised.

Read the linked stories. They do not support their titles.

First link is about Bolton grandstanding and nowhere do they say what you claim. The second link and the third (which are the same) reference a woman named Angela who makes the accusation that Obama's foreign policy has weakened Homeland security. That was not Fox News.

As usual, derpy is a lying fool.

Quick question....................was Obama anywhere near where the plane went down?

Was Obama related to the pilots?

Sorry, but this is one place where Obama isn't responsible, no matter how much the conservatives and the GOP wish it to be true.

that Obama personally shot it down, yet. But one way or another Obama is guilty of something. Shoulda send more assets to locate, shoulda had a tougher foreign policy to deter. Shoulda coulda woulda and damn the costs to America. It really turns into bizzaro world when the Obama haters ratchet each other up, even over an event like this that an American president has no control of, no responsibility for, and no business sticking his nose in unless invited. At some point it just becomes absurd. We don't even know what happened yet. Let's not get our panties in a knot for no reason. There are enough real issues out there.

that Obama personally shot it down, yet. But one way or another Obama is guilty of something. Shoulda send more assets to locate, shoulda had a tougher foreign policy to deter. Shoulda coulda woulda and damn the costs to America. It really turns into bizzaro world when the Obama haters ratchet each other up, even over an event like this that an American president has no control of, no responsibility for, and no business sticking his nose in unless invited. At some point it just becomes absurd. We don't even know what happened yet. Let's not get our panties in a knot for no reason. There are enough real issues out there.

None of the stories listed blame Obama for the missing jet Liner, one simply says that we could do more. You and Rdean are simply liars.

It takes an unusually large dose of malice and an even bigger dose of stupidity, spiced and seasoned with deranged paranoia to claim that FNC blamed the President for the disappearance of Malaysian flight 370 in the three links provided.

Well except no one is blaming Obama for the missing plane, they ARE noting that we have resources we could bring to bear to possibly find it and that we may need to force Malaysia to accept our help. Which requires do nothing Obama to actually do something.

Where do you get your mis-information?

Where do you get your mis-information?

aww poor crybaby idiot; you only want it to play one way; your boogeymen (Fox News...etc) are picking on your Messiah again

go cry

Clearly they tie this plane to Obama's Iran policy.

Why would they note that?

Why is it even an issue?

The US sent out several planes and ships to assist.

How much does the US need to send out?

Oh wait..those are rational questions.

And FOX? Well they are the Saudi Network that's been aiming at Obama 24/7.

No need to let up now.

mommy mommy Fox News is picking on my Messiah again!!

make them be quiet!!!!!

Why would they note that?

Why is it even an issue?

The US sent out several planes and ships to assist.

How much does the US need to send out?

Oh wait..those are rational questions.

And FOX? Well they are the Saudi Network that's been aiming at Obama 24/7.

No need to let up now.

This is a different issue than what rdweeb is proposing in his thread title.

None of the stories listed blame Obama for the missing jet Liner, one simply says that we could do more. You and Rdean are simply liars.

Why would they question that?

And aren't these the folks that fanatically state over and over that the US spends to much?

Well now they don't believe there is a cost in sending out ships and planes to look for this airliner?

Or do they think this is free?

Forum List

Back