Finally, Fox starts blaming Obama for missing Malaysian Airliner. What took so long?

the whole world knows obama is a weak loser

the world is in flames in places it hasnt been in generations

give obama another nobel

oh and the whole 9-11 crew came here on clintons watch unoticed; the very last guy didnt get in which caused a delay; or else 9-11 would have happened on clinton's watch

But it happened on Bush's.

Of course we could blame the terrorist. There is an idea.

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

you were not around to blame the terrorist when your left-wing nutjbob friend was blaming it on Bush

What are you even talking about?

the Left loves the "on his watch" talking point; until you mention obama's record welfare and food stamps; then it's everybody elses fault but his

idiots and hypocrites

good one stupid; Gore has nothing to do with it; it's just another failure. Gore can go back to living in his seaside mansion watching the seas supposedly rise

idiots and hypocrites

A. What the fuck are you babbling about?
B. Do you ever post facts?

I do love morons who judge Al Jazeera solely based on their name.

And Al Jazeera bought the network, which means Gore has nothing to do with it.

Go back to watching Fox, sheep.

good one stupid; their biased coverage doesnt have anything to do with how they are judged.

oh and is every saudi a terrorist?

wasnt the saudi government fighting al qaeda in their streets a couple of years ago?

I do love how you use a semicolon but can't manage to capitalize a sentence. Lol
13 of the 15 9/11 terrorists were from Saudi.
As for being biased, have you ever watched Al Jazeera?

correct my spelling and grammar; it's not like you have anything else

the Left loves the "on his watch" talking point; until you mention obama's record welfare and food stamps; then it's everybody elses fault but his

idiots and hypocrites

Did I blame Bush? Find a post of mine where blame Bush.
Until then go spout your assumptions somewhere else, loser.

Last edited:
good one stupid; their biased coverage doesnt have anything to do with how they are judged.

oh and is every saudi a terrorist?

wasnt the saudi government fighting al qaeda in their streets a couple of years ago?

I do love how you use a semicolon but can't manage to capitalize a sentence. Lol

I am not correcting anything. I just find it funny you use a semicolon but don't capitalize your sentence.
I don't have anything else? You haven't posted one fact. All you do is babble about nothing that makes sense. You are easy to shut down, because nothing you post is based in reality.

idiots and hypocrites

Did I blame Bush? Find a post of mine of me blaming Bush.
Until go spout your assumptions somewhere else, loser.

I blame Bush....he did not keep us safe

3000 Americans died

I am not correcting anything. I just find it funny you use a semicolon but don't capitalize your sentence.
I don't have anything else? You haven't posted one fact. All you do is babble about nothing that makes sense. You are easy to shut down, because nothing you post is based in reality.

YAWN
what did you say?

Finally, Rdean blames Republicans for Malaysian airliner! How badly was he frothing at the mouth waiting to post something as absurd as his OP?

idiots and hypocrites

Did I blame Bush? Find a post of mine of me blaming Bush.

Until go spout your assumptions somewhere else, loser.

I blame Bush....he did not keep us safe

I don't. It's pointless and stupid, and a waste of time.

YAWN

what did you say?

Exactly.
Go away troll!

nobody blamed obama for the disappearence; the Left is taking their crybaby hysterics to another level

Well except no one is blaming Obama for the missing plane, they ARE noting that we have resources we could bring to bear to possibly find it and that we may need to force Malaysia to accept our help. Which requires do nothing Obama to actually do something.

Keep lying your links do not even support their own headlines.
Also why the fuck you care about the title? It doesn't stop you from posting your own misleading titles with lies in the title.

Forum List

Back