Finally...Realization! Now...Apologize!

You don't get to make unsubstantiated drive by posts and then demand others refute your factually absent garbage.

Since no one died and made you God you still can't the rules either.

If anyone of you knew about poli-science or even had an inclination to learn how your govt. works you might not make ignorant statements.
Put the pipe down sport...YOU make NO sense.

I'm convinced Moonbeam is a habitual drug abuser... her never makes any sense whatsoever. It's one random, irrelevant post after another.

If anyone of you knew about poli-science or even had an inclination to learn how your govt. works you might not make ignorant statements.

I'm convinced Moonbeam is a habitual drug abuser... her never makes any sense whatsoever. It's one random, irrelevant post after another.

Yeah, I see the proof you have displayed. Your words are a random attempt to slander my character cause you have no ability to know how something operates.

'Her'...yeah, I noticed...

I am glad to know that ignorance is bliss with some.
The Senate Foreign Relations Committee controls the funding and recognition of foreign nations. This committee also okayed giving small arms and non-military aid to the Syrian rebels, with McCain promising to designate which groups could get the arms.

You don't get to make unsubstantiated drive by posts and then demand others refute your factually absent garbage.

Since no one died and made you God you still can't make or interpret the rules either.

If anyone of you knew about poli-science or even had an inclination to learn how your govt. works they might not make ignorant statements.
You are truly a dunce. I even neg repped you over your abject stupidity and ignorance.
Diplomatic recognition legal definition of Diplomatic recognition. Diplomatic recognition synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.
he decision to recognize a new national government is a political act that is in the discretion of the officials who are responsible for foreign policy. In the United States, the president makes the decision to recognize a country and can do so by making a formal announcement or by having another official, such as the Secretary of State, make the announcement for him. Recognition can also be informal, such as by opening negotiations with a new state or exchanging diplomats with it.
This power stems from the Constitution Article II Section 2.

Don't ever. Ever. Call someone an ignoramus again.

I do not support the ACA nor do I support any govt. state or fed, to include private industry that forces you to pay for something you do not want.
I don't agree with giving away money to nations, interference and occupation of nations for commercial interest.
I hate illegals and the immigration policy in the US for the past 35 years.
I think all on welfare should have to do public service work to earn what they get(if they are able to perform such work).
I believe that the govt. is overly influenced by paid lobbyist and it is hurting the legislative process and should be stopped.
I believe that corporations are not individuals.

I do not support the ACA nor do I support any govt. state or fed, to include private industry that forces you to pay for something you do not want.
I don't agree with giving away money to nations, interference and occupation of nations for commercial interest.
I think all on welfare should have to do public service work to earn what they get(if they are able to perform such work).
I believe that the govt. is overly influenced by paid lobbyist and it is hurting the legislative process and should be stopped.

Son, no one gives a shit what you think.

And you never imparted that little tidbit, did you? By the way? What's your cut?

I work on her house for her.
Well, GOOD for you. WHY are you here? Not employed otherwise? Day Off? Sucking off the taxpayer? What then?

And when are you going to make a pertinent TRUE post regarding the OP's points?

I do not ask that of you, nor do I invent slander of your character to belittle the poster.

I don't care. It's forum for posting opinions, you can't intimidate me to stop.
This is not your forum.

And note? IT is quick to jump in and defend those that DO just what is in that laundry list?

~Go figure...Partisan hack...unthinking...typical

Last edited:
The Constitution assigns the Senate a distinctive role in the foreign policy process—to advise the President in negotiating agreements, to consent to them once they have been signed, and to approve presidential appointments, including the Secretary of State, other high officials of the State Department, ambassadors and career foreign service officers. After the Vietnam War, Congress became more involved in foreign affairs; however, many now question the branch’s effectiveness as Presidents have found ways to circumvent requirements for Congress’ approval. President Obama’s military action in Libya, which controversially sidestepped the War Power’s Resolution, is just one example.

Foreign Policy Association

The Constitution assigns the Senate a distinctive role in the foreign policy process—to advise the President in negotiating agreements, to consent to them once they have been signed, and to approve presidential appointments, including the Secretary of State, other high officials of the State Department, ambassadors and career foreign service officers. After the Vietnam War, Congress became more involved in foreign affairs; however, many now question the branch’s effectiveness as Presidents have found ways to circumvent requirements for Congress’ approval. President Obama’s military action in Libya, which controversially sidestepped the War Power’s Resolution, is just one example.

FINAL decision rests with whom? And WHY did you assign it early on to McCain?

Apologize you Leftists!!!

For what? A website designed by a company that Congress granted the contract to, back in 2006-2007? Obama didn't have the option to choose a company - CGI Federal won the contract for all government websites.

The ACA has been a success, and will continue to be a success.

BZWzPGmCAAAlri7.jpg:large

BZUKVwCCcAEDi10.jpg:large

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lC4IpUOu6I"]This is Obamacare - ACA Provides Indiana Woman Affordable Healthcare for the First Time in 6 Years - YouTube[/ame]

FINAL decision rests with whom? And WHY did you assign it early on to McCain?

If colour code is of any indication? I guess Moonie won't be able to answer for awhile? Sorry Moonie...Put this one in your Rolodex, and address later.

Ame®icano;8166889 said:
really? Food stamps are not welfare?

Of course not.

Lets see what US Department of Agriculture says about it: - 10 Facts You Should Know About SNAP

Fist thing they listed. SNAP is not a welfare program.

Oops. :eusa_whistle:

Then what are you people always bitching about welfare then. Houseing? AFDC?

If you red facts from provided link you would notice second thing listed: SNAP is an entitlement program.

You see, welfare is what society provide for minimal level of well-being. That's not entitlement.

Pretty much everything else is. Got it now?

Forum List

Back