Finally...Realization! Now...Apologize!

Health insurance policies usually run for a year at a time. Consequently, 99% of all insurance policies will have been issued after the ACA became law. In addition, the regulations put in place by the administration pretty well finished off any type of grandfathering for insurance policies.

The big lie about "If you like your policy, you can keep it. Period!", was necessary to get this garbage passed, and it was spouted often by just about every left winger that had a platform to yell from. Yet, they all knew, or should have known that it was a lie. They need those people in the exchanges to make this ponzi scheme work for awhile.

This entire scheme is designed to transfer wealth from the young and healthy to the older and sicker. It will not work, and the taxpayers are going to left picking up a hefty tab for another liberal failure.

Your beef is with the insurance companies.

No it isnt. It is with regulations forcing them to do things.
Yeah, that's called a law. Which was ruled Constitutional, and approved by the voters again in 2012.

Nobody gives a shit if you don't like it.

I love to fight...and so do you....

...we need to have all varieties of debate, opinion, and insanity.

I hate it when anyone is banned......

You don't love to fight - you love to post lies.

You wanna fight? Fight with me. Start with refuting the facts I've posted in this thread, you fucking conservative.

You're a lying idiot.
Proven because even you aren't stupid enough to believe that the companies would dump millions of paying customers had it not been for he snake and his administration forcing them to.

But....typical of your breed: Liberal

typ·i·cal
ˈtipikəl/Submit
adjective
having the distinctive qualities of a particular type of person or thing.

Why aren't you refuting my facts, wingnut?

Because you can't. I've beaten you once again. :lol:

You don't love to fight - you love to post lies.

You wanna fight? Fight with me. Start with refuting the facts I've posted in this thread, you fucking conservative.

You're a lying idiot.
Proven because even you aren't stupid enough to believe that the companies would dump millions of paying customers had it not been for he snake and his administration forcing them to.

typ·i·cal
ˈtipikəl/Submit
adjective

Beat it, lamebrain

It’s interesting that it took the catastrophe of Obamacare and the canceling of millions of insured people to finally demonstrate who Obama really is. We have seen his lies for years but people were only gobsmacked when it hit their pocketbooks.

As we speak today, Obama’s people are preparing yet another apology this time to Afghanistan for entering their territory to fight the enemy after 9/11 and injuring innocents! Has he no shame?! Afghanistan was the training grounds for the terrorists that brought down the Twin Towers and took 3000 of our people and we are apologizing! Words cannot grasp the concept of how I feel about Obama. He does not belong in our Oval Office. He does not belong in our country.

You're a lying idiot.

typ·i·cal
ˈtipikəl/Submit
adjective

Beat it, lamebrain

^^^ The plea of the defeated. :lol:

Beat it, lamebrain

You moron.

Showing you to be a liar and a brain-dead sycophant is hardly a difficult task.

The prob is remembering that, unlike a normal person, posting with/against you is like beginning a game of peek-a-boo with a three year old on a cross country flight....it never ends.

You simply post as you just did.

Somehow, Liberals believe as long as you post.....stupidity, lies, vulgarity....you remain in the game.

Some variation of 'moral equivalence.'

You're a habit I'd like to kick; with both feet!!
Grow up.

Beat it, lamebrain

You moron.

Showing you to be a liar and a brain-dead sycophant is hardly a difficult task.

The prob is remembering that, unlike a normal person, posting with/against you is like beginning a game of peek-a-boo with a three year old on a cross country flight....it never ends.

You simply post as you just did.

Somehow, Liberals believe as long as you post.....stupidity, lies, vulgarity....you remain in the game.

Some variation of 'moral equivalence.'

You're a habit I'd like to kick; with both feet!!
Grow up.

Then do it!

You can't. You're a conservative.

Why don't car companies make cars today with the year 2025 CAFE Standards?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back