Finally...Realization! Now...Apologize!

Because they issued plans after March, 2010 that didn't comply.

And they knew at the time they would have to cancel them, but didn't tell the buyers.

But that's Obama's fault? :lol:

Do you have any clue what you're talking about? Republicans were shouting at the top of their lungs for more than four years that this was going to happen. So when 5.4 million people lose their insurance, is it their fault? Bush's fault? Insurers fault? None of the above. Its the Democrat's fault. It's Obama's fault, and it will be his fault when his law dies on the operating table.

Bingo!

Selective quoting. Bingo! Please learn to read.

Annnnd...I see that PoliticalChic has turned tail and run.

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif
So Political Chic can see it...

Do you have any clue what you're talking about? Republicans were shouting at the top of their lungs for more than four years that this was going to happen. So when 5.4 million people lose their insurance, is it their fault? Bush's fault? Insurers fault? None of the above. Its the Democrat's fault. It's Obama's fault, and it will be his fault when his law dies on the operating table.

Bingo!

Selective quoting. Bingo! Please learn to read.
Isn't that what the left does and with truth not on their side?

Ohhhh....to be able to tap into the synapses of the Obama voters who just realized what a scam they were stupid enough to endorse!
That moment when the epiphany occurred! Bet there was enough detonation to power a medium sized city!

1. "Hours after President Obama stumbled through his retreat on ObamaCare last week, a liberal friend was telling me how disappointed she is in him. The insurance debacle, she said with resignation, was the final straw and led her to conclude he lacks the right stuff to be a good president.

2. Poll after poll shows that millions of former Obama-bots now concede he is not worthy of their trust and are stampeding off the bus.

3. Even The New York Times editorial page stirred...“incompetence.”

4. .... America is moving away from a national nightmare, when nonbelievers in the Church of Dear Leader were labeled racists and fascists. The freedom to disagree is coming back.

5. The rot from his reign of error runs deep and Politico magazine is fleshing out details of two disturbing patterns. It says Obama rarely meets with his cabinet secretaries and is deeply estranged from top military leaders.

6. Despite his desperate bid to keep his party in line, public fury broke the dam among Democrats, and 39 in the House joined Republicans to pass a bill allowing canceled plans to be offered to all consumers. Obama is so politically toxic that the ranks of party rebels are likely to grow ....

7. ... talks with Iran over its nuclear program could come to a head this week, and Obama’s weakness at home will make him more desperate for a deal, even a bad one. He already was prepared to lift some sanctions for mere promises, and a frantic John Kerry was trying to stop Israeli complaints about the talks. In fact, the secretary of state told congressional skeptics that they should “stop listening to Israel,”....

8. .... Saudi Arabia has given up on Obama and is talking to Pakistan about buying nuclear weapons. And Egypt’s generals are moving closer to Russia, a result of Obama’s preference for the Muslim Brotherhood.

9. The stubborn backdrop to these problems is the economy that won’t grow. Four and one-half years after the recession ended, jobs and incomes inch up too slowly,...

10. History teaches that a weak president can be more dangerous than a strong one. The grabbing at straws and phantom progress to conceal a lack of real leadership provokes distrust among honest citizens and gives dishonest ones a license to steal. Something similar is happening on the foreign stage as our friends lose heart and our adversaries gain courage."
The wheels have fallen off the Obama bandwagon | New York Post

Go back to 2008!

C'mon.....who was correct all along????

That's right....the Right!

Apologize you Leftists!!!

I'm sorry you're an idiot. Really and truly sorry.
On which point Deany bub? Pick one. Elaborate.

There is only one point. The one on top of her head.

Ohhhh....to be able to tap into the synapses of the Obama voters who just realized what a scam they were stupid enough to endorse!
That moment when the epiphany occurred! Bet there was enough detonation to power a medium sized city!

1. "Hours after President Obama stumbled through his retreat on ObamaCare last week, a liberal friend was telling me how disappointed she is in him. The insurance debacle, she said with resignation, was the final straw and led her to conclude he lacks the right stuff to be a good president.

2. Poll after poll shows that millions of former Obama-bots now concede he is not worthy of their trust and are stampeding off the bus.

3. Even The New York Times editorial page stirred...“incompetence.”

4. .... America is moving away from a national nightmare, when nonbelievers in the Church of Dear Leader were labeled racists and fascists. The freedom to disagree is coming back.

5. The rot from his reign of error runs deep and Politico magazine is fleshing out details of two disturbing patterns. It says Obama rarely meets with his cabinet secretaries and is deeply estranged from top military leaders.

6. Despite his desperate bid to keep his party in line, public fury broke the dam among Democrats, and 39 in the House joined Republicans to pass a bill allowing canceled plans to be offered to all consumers. Obama is so politically toxic that the ranks of party rebels are likely to grow ....

7. ... talks with Iran over its nuclear program could come to a head this week, and Obama’s weakness at home will make him more desperate for a deal, even a bad one. He already was prepared to lift some sanctions for mere promises, and a frantic John Kerry was trying to stop Israeli complaints about the talks. In fact, the secretary of state told congressional skeptics that they should “stop listening to Israel,”....

8. .... Saudi Arabia has given up on Obama and is talking to Pakistan about buying nuclear weapons. And Egypt’s generals are moving closer to Russia, a result of Obama’s preference for the Muslim Brotherhood.

9. The stubborn backdrop to these problems is the economy that won’t grow. Four and one-half years after the recession ended, jobs and incomes inch up too slowly,...

10. History teaches that a weak president can be more dangerous than a strong one. The grabbing at straws and phantom progress to conceal a lack of real leadership provokes distrust among honest citizens and gives dishonest ones a license to steal. Something similar is happening on the foreign stage as our friends lose heart and our adversaries gain courage."
The wheels have fallen off the Obama bandwagon | New York Post

Go back to 2008!

C'mon.....who was correct all along????

That's right....the Right!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaEfU47QY_k]FunnyFuseFaves: Electric Shock Prank! - YouTube[/ame]

For what? A website designed by a company that Congress granted the contract to, back in 2006-2007? Obama didn't have the option to choose a company - CGI Federal won the contract for all government websites.

The ACA has been a success, and will continue to be a success.

BZWzPGmCAAAlri7.jpg:large

BZUKVwCCcAEDi10.jpg:large

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lC4IpUOu6I"]This is Obamacare - ACA Provides Indiana Woman Affordable Healthcare for the First Time in 6 Years - YouTube[/ame]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: "Success" :lol::lol::lol::lol: What a.............

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Kh7nLplWo]What A Maroon! - YouTube[/ame]

The government didn't cancel anyone's plans, the insurance companies did.

In compliance with the ACA, Synth. Educate yourself.

And they knew at the time they would have to cancel them, but didn't tell the buyers.

Yes, it is. He and his cronies engineered a law that was impossible for old policies to comply to.

Yes, it is. He and his cronies engineered a law that was impossible for old policies to comply to.
The old policies were grandfathered in, Slingblade.

You might want to check that assertion nimrod. You're wrong as usual.

The Leftists fell for the jargon and word salad that is Obama.
Pretty stupid of them.
Lots of 'em realize it today......too late.

But they won't apologize.....they'll simply try to shuffle on down the road.....and ignore what they've done to the country.

But I won't stop reminding they what fools they are to have fallen for the guy who said this:

“I think that I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,” Mr. Obama told Patrick Gaspard, his political director, at the start of the 2008 campaign, according to The New Yorker. “I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m going to think I’m a better political director than my political director.”
Obama: I?m a better intelligence briefer than my intelligence briefers | AEIdeas

But he sure is smarter than his voters......

The old policies were grandfathered in, Slingblade.

A lie.

The law was written so narrowly....

Do any of you people have Insurance? On anything? Your car, maybe?

Do you ever get a renewal? Usually every Six Months or sometimes once a year?

Do you ever open the Renewal and look inside it? It will have your new Insurance cards in it as well as new Policy Terms and Conditions.

If not EVERY time, close to it. Next time you get a renewal, take a look at it.

They are ALWAYS changing terms, definitions and conditions AS REQUIRED BY LAW!!!!

The Commissioner makes a ruling on.... Let's say, Uninsured Motorist coverage. Maybe goes from stacked to un-stacked.

Or maybe they rule on what's covered when you rent a car.

Or who is an "Insured Person''.

Insurance isn't a static commodity. It isn't.....

It's complicated but here's the deal... It is ALWAYS changing. There are ALWAYS new laws, new Court rulings, new directions from Insurance Commissions, New Definitions, new Conditions and Terms......

And the lying scumbag motherfuckers in the dimocrap party wrote the ACA law regarding 'grandfathering' so narrowly that ANY CHANGE to your policy, even those REQUIRED BY LAW, would cancel out the grandfathering clause.

dimocraps lie.

It has been proven so many times, so often, so consistently, that the only conclusion a thinking person can draw when commenting on those who STILL support the lying motherfuckers is that he/she is a lying, worthless scumbag him/herself.

And that's the way it is.

Off topic:

I see little change since yesterday... Moonglow is banned.

Does anyone knows what he did to justify that?

Ame®icano;8171208 said:
Off topic:

I see little change since yesterday... Moonglow is banned.

Does anyone knows what he did to justify that?

I miss the little fella'.....

At least he tried to refute ideas he didn't agree with.....

I'm sure he'll be back.

Forum List

Back