Finally...Realization! Now...Apologize!

PoliticalChic is frantically searching for something to cut-n-paste to refute my post! :lol:

If you hadn't dropped out of school in third grade you'd have learned the proper way to support a position.

You call it 'cut and paste.'
In academia it is known as scholarship.

At least you provide a link to other people's thoughts and arguments, unlike plagiarist Rand Paul.

But don't you have any thoughts of your own? I mean, besides Democrat BAD?

They are my thoughts, you moron.

I own each and every one of they.

What a typical lying Liberal.

"The only reason consumers are getting notices about their current coverage changing is because the ACA requires all policies to cover a broad range of benefits that go beyond what many people choose to purchase today," America's Health Insurance Plans CEO Karen Ignagni said in a statement."

ObamaCare: Obama Tries To Shift Blame To Insurers, State Regulators - Investors.com

Oh....you're the dunce who was claiming that Kerry was a great Sec'y of State....

...so you post in in keeping.

The only policies that are being cancelled are policies that were issued AFTER the ACA became law. Policies issued before that are grandfathered in.

Why did these companies issue policies that were not in compliance, knowing they would have to be cancelled?

Why didn't companies inform the buyers that they were buying a policy that would HAVE to be cancelled?

Amazing the degree to which you Libs will go to spin the truth.

It's like denying that there would not have been a mortgage meltdown if FDR hadn't disregarded the Constitution and created Fannie and Freddie.

The same is true for the provenance of the cancellations: Democrats created a law that obviated the polices.

And you are the poster child for the lies of the Left.

Yep. And then those that LOST their policies were told they didn't lose their policy...they lost garbage in the eyes of the left...as IF they are the arbiters of what's good for the Individual American?

Such arrogance.

Grandfathered Plans

Grandfathered plans are plans that were purchased before March 23, 2010. These plans have a grandfathered status and don't have to follow ObamaCare's rules and regulations or offer the same benefits, rights and protections as new plans. This means that on many old plans you can still be dropped form coverage for reasons other than fraud, be denied treatment for preexisting conditions, face annual and lifetime dollar limits and more.

If you like your grandfathered health plan, you can keep it. However, if your plan loses grandfathered status you may have to upgrade to a new plan that meets the requirements of the Affordable Care Act (ObamaCare). In most cases your health insurance provider will make you aware if you have to switch plans for 2015.

Synth, don't blame it on the states that didn't choose to participate in the exchanges. Blame it on the promise Obama made.

"If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep your plan. If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor, period."

The government didn't cancel anyone's plans, the insurance companies did.

In compliance with the ACA, Synth. Educate yourself.

Wonder why ACA didn't accept some Insurance healthcare policies? What was wrong?

Synth, don't blame it on the states that didn't choose to participate in the exchanges. Blame it on the promise Obama made.

"If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep your plan. If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor, period."

The government didn't cancel anyone's plans, the insurance companies did.

In compliance with the ACA, Synth. Educate yourself.
Because they issued plans after March, 2010 that didn't comply.

And they knew at the time they would have to cancel them, but didn't tell the buyers.

But that's Obama's fault? :lol:

The only policies that are being cancelled are policies that were issued AFTER the ACA became law. Policies issued before that are grandfathered in.

Why did these companies issue policies that were not in compliance, knowing they would have to be cancelled?

Why didn't companies inform the buyers that they were buying a policy that would HAVE to be cancelled?

Wrong.
What's wrong?

I am correct.

From your own LINK dumbass. didn't read it, did you?

If a plan see significant changes (listed below) for any reason it will lose its grandfathered status. Many insurance companies are opting to update plans and causing them to lose grandfathered status, that combined with the large number non-compliant plans sold after 2010, means millions of Americans will have to switch to a ACA compliant plan for 2015.
WHAT YEAR IS IT NOW>?

What's wrong?

I am correct.

If a plan see significant changes (listed below) for any reason it will lose its grandfathered status. Many insurance companies are opting to update plans and causing them to lose grandfathered status, that combined with the large number non-compliant plans sold after 2010, means millions of Americans will have to switch to a ACA compliant plan for 2015.
WHAT YEAR IS IT NOW>?

Ummm...what point are you attempting to make?

You just highlighted what I am saying: non-compliant plans were sold after 2010.

If you sell a non-compliant plan after 2010, it will not be grandfathered, therefore, it will be cancelled.

Now, why did companies sell non-compliant plans without telling the buyers that they would not be able to keep them when the law kicks in?

What's wrong?

I am correct.

WHAT YEAR IS IT NOW>?

You just highlighted what I am saying: non-compliant plans were sold after 2010.

If you sell a non-compliant plan after 2010, it will not be grandfathered, therefore, it will be cancelled.

Now, why did companies sell non-compliant plans without telling the buyers that they would not be able to keep them when the law kicks in?
WHY are you asking me to explain YOUR LINK to you? You were quite giddy to post it...SO...EXPLAIN IT to the rest of the class.

WHAT YEAR IS IT NOW>?

WHY are you asking me to explain YOUR LINK to you? You were quite giddy to post it...SO...EXPLAIN IT to the rest of the class.
I did. Sorry you don't understand it, but I wouldn't keep advertising your ignorance if I were you. :lol:

We can take it one at a time, though:

Why did companies issue non-compliant policies after March 2010 without informing their buyers that these policies would be cancelled once the law kicked in?

Answer that, then we can proceed.

Annnnd...I see that PoliticalChic has turned tail and run.

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Why did companies issue non-compliant policies after March 2010 without informing their buyers that these policies would be cancelled once the law kicked in?

Because there were doubts as to the Constitutionality of ObamaCare?

It's a Tax/Mandate/Not at Tax

Remember?

Because there were doubts as to the Constitutionality of ObamaCare?

It's a Tax/Mandate/Not at Tax

Remember?
And Some robed tyrants helped Obama out...

Forum List

Back