Finally! She`s getting locked up

Typical racist crooked Trumpican criminal. Watch how fellow Trumpicans come to her defense.

Hillary? Sorry to disappoint but it`s the MAGA woman from WV who called Mrs. O an ape. I wonder if she`s related to those hillbilly crooks living in the White House?
Woman who called Michelle Obama an 'ape' sentenced to jail for defrauding FEMA of $18K

I'd be careful, Augie...

if she got arrested for calling Michelle an ape, might you not get the same for calling the Trumps hillbillies?
There really are no hills in Queens.

Hillary? Sorry to disappoint but it`s the MAGA woman from WV who called Mrs. O an ape. I wonder if she`s related to those hillbilly crooks living in the White House?
Woman who called Michelle Obama an 'ape' sentenced to jail for defrauding FEMA of $18K

I'd be careful, Augie...

if she got arrested for calling Michelle an ape, might you not get the same for calling the Trumps hillbillies?

after 20 years of reading comments by conservatives on message board I have come to the undeniable conclusion that conservatives are the STUPIDEST FUKIN PEOPLE in the universe.

She got arrested for DEFRAUDING FEMA!

I'd be careful, Augie...

There really are no hills in Queens.

duh

Typical racist crooked Trumpican criminal. Watch how fellow Trumpicans come to her defense.
I am not a Trump supporter and she stole? Lock her up! The comment-we still have free speech, right? And I have NEVER thought of blacks as monkeys or apes, have you?

I'd be careful, Augie...

SPOILER ALERT: Actually, for those who may not have read the OP, that's not what she got arrested and locked up for.

I'd be careful, Augie...

after 20 years of reading comments by conservatives on message board I have come to the undeniable conclusion that conservatives are the STUPIDEST FUKIN PEOPLE in the universe.

oddly, the OP didn't mention that...

only that she called Michelle an ape.

(or didn't you read the OP?)

I'd be careful, Augie...

Conservatives make up HALF the stupid people-Liberals make up the other half. As you may guess, I am neither.

I'd be careful, Augie...

Couldn't agree more. And yes, she was convicted of fraud.

I'd be careful, Augie...

I see this in the OP...

I'd be careful, Augie...

SPOILER ALERT: Actually, for those who may not have read the OP, that's not what she got arrested and locked up for.

*Shocker*

We thought this was an average thread of say Eric Williams defrauding the government.

Jacksonville Man Indicted For Submitting False Claim For FEMA Benefits Related To Hurricane Irma

I'd be careful, Augie...

for those that DID read the OP, please try to explain why the creator of this thread focused on the insult, instead of the crime.

One might think that if you are a public employee stealing money from FEMA you might have sense enough to refrain from drawing attention to yourself.

I'd be careful, Augie...

Conservatives make up HALF the stupid people-Liberals make up the other half. As you may guess, I am neither.

I'd gladly compare the stupidity between the 2. I'm positive that no matter how stupid you may be able to prove liberals are they are NOT as stupid as conservatives.

they voted for trump

they intend to vote for him again.....

now THAT is stupid.

They believe that if 1 muslim is bad then ALL muslims are bad.

They oppose big government but want laws against gays, pot, prostitution and laws enforcing THEIR religious beliefs

how stupid is THAT?!

I'd be careful, Augie...

*Shocker*

We thought this was an average thread of say Eric Williams defrauding the government.

Jacksonville Man Indicted For Submitting False Claim For FEMA Benefits Related To Hurricane Irma
You found another MAGAer?

I'd be careful, Augie...

I see this in the OP...

and I see what the OP typed:

Did you miss that part?

Forum List

Back