Finally! Supreme Court rules in favor of First Amendment rights for Christians etc.

No we do not

That is not defining legal religious beliefs it is defining illegal practices masked by religion.

No, human sacrifice is a legitimate religious believe and practice, based on not only appeasement of Gods, but of dealing with potentially harmful genetic defects that can harm future generations.
The Old Testament is about "The Chosen People" taking "the Promised Land" from others illegally.
So then laws had to stop these religious practices and beliefs, since they were harmful to society.

That is irrelevant.

Religious beliefs may be and usually are made up by the individual and are still legally protected

Not according to the lawyers, legislators, etc.
No religious belief is protected unless it can be proven to be traditional, mainstream, and required by a group organization.

No, human sacrifice is a legitimate religious believe and practice, based on not only appeasement of Gods, but of dealing with potentially harmful genetic defects that can harm future generations.
The Old Testament is about "The Chosen People" taking "the Promised Land" from others illegally.
So then laws had to stop these religious practices and beliefs, since they were harmful to society.
Human sacrifice was never practiced with the intent of dealing with harmful defects it was done to appease fake gods

The people practicing such sacrifice had no clue what genetics even means you dumbass.

Once again defining a specific religious act as illegal does not define others as legal.

Not according to the lawyers, legislators, etc.
No religious belief is protected unless it can be proven to be traditional, mainstream, and required by a group organization.
Wrong every lawyer and legislator agrees with me

Ther is no law or regulation anywhere in this nation requiring religion to be mainstream or traditional or to have a group.

I may make up any religion I wish and it is legally protefed you ignorant dishonest clown

No sexual perverts allowed! Good news for our children and grandchildren.

Wrong.
If you give the government or anyone, the power to deny personal sexual preferences, then you have also given the government the power to mandate sexual activities.

Wrong.
Law is based on the inherent delegated authority from the defense of the right of others.
The impeachments and indictments of Trump were not based on the protection of anyone's rights from harm.
Burisma Holdings is required to be investigated by law, and it is illegal to not investigate Burisma Holdings.
The Jan 6 protests were protected political expression based on beliefs, so were legal even though the beliefs were wrong.
Correct.
NONE of the protesters were arrested.
It is absolutely clear that presidents are above and the author of almost all classified doc laws, and are explicitly exempt from them. Which includes ex-presidents as well.
WTF?
The president was the "Author"?
Of classified material?
That makes Jack Smith a criminal for trying to illegally bias the upcoming election.
So...............

H.Res.503 - Impeaching Joseph R. Biden, Jr., President of ...​

1688233772929.png
Congress.gov
https://www.congress.gov › house-resolution › text

Jun 22, 2023 — Text for H.Res.503 - 118th Congress (2023-2024): Impeaching Joseph R. Biden, Jr., President of the United States, for high crimes and ...

Well THAT must be illegal too.

Wrong.
If you give the government or anyone, the power to deny personal sexual preferences, then you have also given the government the power to mandate sexual activities.
No you have not moron the one does not follow the other.

Human sacrifice was never practiced with the intent of dealing with harmful defects it was done to appease fake gods

The people practicing such sacrifice had no clue what genetics even means you dumbass.

Once again defining a specific religious act as illegal does not define others as legal.

Wrong.
Aztecs and Incas started human sacrifice due to the alarming increase in birth defects, as their society grew in size.
Everyone knows genetics due to the experiences of farmers cross breeding hybrids.
How do you think the Mesoamericans engineered corn from simple weeds?
The only one who ever got this obvious science wrong, was Lysenko.

If one religious practice can be made illegal, then all are subject to legal review.

Wrong.
Aztecs and Incas started human sacrifice due to the alarming increase in birth defects, as their society grew in size.
Everyone knows genetics due to the experiences of farmers cross breeding hybrids.
How do you think the Mesoamericans engineered corn from simple weeds?
The only one who ever got this obvious science wrong, was Lysenko.
No they did not moron.

You know nothing about history. They specifically started it to appease their god and it had NOTHING whatsoever to do with defects

Colorado web designer told Supreme Court a man sought her services for his same-sex wedding. He says he didn’t – and he’s straight

The Colorado web designer who wanted to refuse LGBTQ customers and just won her case at the Supreme Court had claimed in court filings that a man inquired about her services for his same-sex wedding.

But the man says he never reached out to Lorie Smith, the web designer who argued at the Supreme Court that she shouldn’t be forced to create same-sex wedding websites because of her religious objections. In fact, the man says he’s straight and married to a woman.

The man was identified as “Stewart” in court filings and as someone who requested graphic designs for invitations and other materials for a same-sex wedding with his fiancé, Mike. CNN contacted Stewart through information in court filings. He asked for his last name, which is not in the filing, not to be used.

In an interview with CNN Friday, Stewart said that he “did not submit a request” to the company, 303 Creative, and is a “happily married man to a woman of 15 years.”

“I don’t know Mike,” Stewart said. “I’ve never asked anybody to design a website for me, so it’s all very strange. I certainly didn’t contact her, and whatever the information in that request is, is fake.”

Stewart, who previously worked for CNN, said that he is a web designer himself, and that “it would make zero sense to hire a web designer when I can do that for myself.”

Stewart said he was unaware of his information being a part of the court record until he was contacted by media outlet The New Republic on Wednesday.

Wrong every lawyer and legislator agrees with me

Ther is no law or regulation anywhere in this nation requiring religion to be mainstream or traditional or to have a group.

I may make up any religion I wish and it is legally protefed you ignorant dishonest clown

{...
The federal government may limit religious freedom if it is absolutely necessary to promote justice and protect the common good. In order to do this, the government must prove that it has a “compelling interest” and that its methods are narrowly tailored. This test limits government’s ability to restrict religious freedom beyond what is necessary to protect people, and prevents harm to others under the cover of religion. For example, freedom of religion doesn’t protect a man from punishment if he abuses his family, even if he claims his religious beliefs made him do it.
...}

{...
The federal government may limit religious freedom if it is absolutely necessary to promote justice and protect the common good. In order to do this, the government must prove that it has a “compelling interest” and that its methods are narrowly tailored. This test limits government’s ability to restrict religious freedom beyond what is necessary to protect people, and prevents harm to others under the cover of religion. For example, freedom of religion doesn’t protect a man from punishment if he abuses his family, even if he claims his religious beliefs made him do it.
...}
No they may not.

Only if a specific practice harms individuals

Colorado web designer told Supreme Court a man sought her services for his same-sex wedding. He says he didn’t – and he’s straight

The Colorado web designer who wanted to refuse LGBTQ customers and just won her case at the Supreme Court had claimed in court filings that a man inquired about her services for his same-sex wedding.

But the man says he never reached out to Lorie Smith, the web designer who argued at the Supreme Court that she shouldn’t be forced to create same-sex wedding websites because of her religious objections. In fact, the man says he’s straight and married to a woman.

The man was identified as “Stewart” in court filings and as someone who requested graphic designs for invitations and other materials for a same-sex wedding with his fiancé, Mike. CNN contacted Stewart through information in court filings. He asked for his last name, which is not in the filing, not to be used.

In an interview with CNN Friday, Stewart said that he “did not submit a request” to the company, 303 Creative, and is a “happily married man to a woman of 15 years.”

“I don’t know Mike,” Stewart said. “I’ve never asked anybody to design a website for me, so it’s all very strange. I certainly didn’t contact her, and whatever the information in that request is, is fake.”

Stewart, who previously worked for CNN, said that he is a web designer himself, and that “it would make zero sense to hire a web designer when I can do that for myself.”

Stewart said he was unaware of his information being a part of the court record until he was contacted by media outlet The New Republic on Wednesday.
Ah ha ha, you idiots fall for the CNN click bait, dontcha? :p

Wrong.
Wrong.
Not the government idiot.
A free populace has always had the freedom to sell to whoever they please.
It's government intervention that has suppressed those freedoms.

Correct.
NONE of the protesters were arrested.

WTF?
The president was the "Author"?
Of classified material?

So...............

H.Res.503 - Impeaching Joseph R. Biden, Jr., President of ...

View attachment 800463
Congress.gov
https://www.congress.gov › house-resolution › text
Jun 22, 2023 — Text for H.Res.503 - 118th Congress (2023-2024): Impeaching Joseph R. Biden, Jr., President of the United States, for high crimes and ...

Well THAT must be illegal too.

The fact the protestors were arrested and abused on Jan 6, was illegal.
They had a right to be heard, and should have been allowed into the visitors area and given time to express their beliefs.

Your reading skills are lacking.
I said that presidents in general are the author of almost all classified doc LAW, not the classified docs themselves.
Obviously presidents and ex-presidents, are explicitly exempt from all classified doc laws, which presidents get to create as they wish, with EOs.

As for Biden's crimes, they are infinitely higher.
Biden illegally withheld congressional funds to the Ukraine for the illegal purpose of getting Shokin fired, so he could illegally protect Hunter Biden in Burisma Holdings.
Biden not only was involved in turning the Ukraine to a puppet dictatorship, but illegally sending weapons to known war criminals, who were engaged in treaty violations, attempted genocide against native ethnic Russians, etc.
Trying to expand NATO is criminal, in violation of promises and treaties with Gorbachev.

Carving out exemptions from the law was never the intent of the First Amendment. If the law is a violation of our First Amendment rights (and I think that it is, and more), then it should be struck down and sent back to Congress. Let them rewrite the law to explicitly say " ... doesn't apply to religious people." We'll see if that passes muster.

Last edited:
Wrong.
Not the government idiot.
A free populace has always had the freedom to sell to whoever they please.
It's government intervention that has suppressed those freedoms.

I don't think so.
I think that historically the general public is superstitious, ignorant, and easily violent against anyone different.
That is why there have been witch burnings, lynchings, genocide, slavery, etc.
And it is only codified rule of law that prevents these abuses, with the use of blind justice.

Forum List

Back