🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Finally!!! The Beginning of the Inglourious End of a Political Rogue and a State Criminal

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017

An effort one Republican senator said it was essential to “get to the truth about the Bidens’ relationship with Burisma” moved forward Wednesday as the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee issued the first subpoena in its investigation.

1590084073502.png

The committee is investigating the relationship between Burisma, a Ukrainian energy company, and Hunter Biden, the son of presumptive Democratic presidential nominee and former Vice President Joe Biden, according to The Hill.

1590081007715.png

1590081259135.png

1590080875589.png

1590081382150.png

Last edited:
I bet they don't show up to testify. They've got no respect for the law.
You bet who doesn't show up? The subpoena was for documents.

I believe that Biden "will not survive" the "cardiac arrest" BEFORE the first interrogation - the "deep state" will not allow the interrogation to take place

1590082656828.png

1590082740704.png

Attachments

• 1590082712560.png
    1590082712560.png
    22.9 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
You bet who doesn't show up? The subpoena was for documents.

You GUESS there is NOT ENOUGH EVIDENCE???! Tell it to the American people! And... This political tsunami will “sweep away” not only part of the “deep state” in America, but also puppets of the Clinton criminal group in Ukraine

1590087332590.png

1590087176961.png

Finita la commedia!

Attachments

• 1590087103493.png
    1590087103493.png
    18.9 KB · Views: 91

An effort one Republican senator said it was essential to “get to the truth about the Bidens’ relationship with Burisma” moved forward Wednesday as the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee issued the first subpoena in its investigation.

View attachment 339115

The committee is investigating the relationship between Burisma, a Ukrainian energy company, and Hunter Biden, the son of presumptive Democratic presidential nominee and former Vice President Joe Biden, according to The Hill.

View attachment 339087

View attachment 339090

View attachment 339083

View attachment 339092

There is a pandemic in which people are continuing to die. The economy has ground to a halt. What are Republicans doing? Chasing conspiracy theories. This reminds me of George Bush and the Republican campaign of 1992. They had nothing to run on so they ignored the economy which led to Carville saying that it was about the economy. This clearly shows they know they can't run on the economy or Trump's pandemic response.

We will be getting rid of a political rogue and state criminal. His name is Donald Trump.

You mean they would be acting like Trump and his people. Ignore Congressional subpoenas. I would do the same thing. I would not submit to Congressional harassments of a public citizen.

You mean they would be acting like Trump and his people. Ignore Congressional subpoenas. I would do the same thing. I would not submit to Congressional harassments of a public citizen.

EXACTLY! We have learned from Trump that you can simply ignore subpoenas.
How do you like them apples, TrumpTards?

View attachment 339115

View attachment 339087

View attachment 339090

View attachment 339083

View attachment 339092

There is a pandemic in which people are continuing to die. The economy has ground to a halt. What are Republicans doing? Chasing conspiracy theories. This reminds me of George Bush and the Republican campaign of 1992. They had nothing to run on so they ignored the economy which led to Carville saying that it was about the economy. This clearly shows they know they can't run on the economy or Trump's pandemic response.

We will be getting rid of a political rogue and state criminal. His name is Donald Trump.

The majority of the people continuing to die, that you write about, are in Nursing Homes in Democratic Controlled
States. For folks under 60, the chance of survival is higher than 99%.

View attachment 339115

View attachment 339087

View attachment 339090

View attachment 339083

View attachment 339092

1590108797362.png

Aren't you NOT horrified ???

Did Mr. Trump send to death 16.5 thousand young Americans, and crippled more than thirty thousand ??? And hundreds of thousands of dead and wounded Iraqis? And for what ??? For the interests of a handful of bastards from the government and economic elite ???

You are a BAD American and a disgusting Christian - a hypocrite for whom human life is nothing.

1590108996168.png

Say it to this crying boy who lost mom or dad

1590109299114.png

OR to HER

1590109385597.png

Or to HER...

Attachments

• 1590109179463.png
    1590109179463.png
    411 KB · Views: 99
There is a pandemic in which people are continuing to die. The economy has ground to a halt. What are Republicans doing? Chasing conspiracy theories.

First LMAO in your face. This is where we remind you Dem leaders in congress are pursuing a 2nd impeachment of the president during this crisis. OH.......SNAP! :auiqs.jpg:

The leadership of the so-called "democratic party" should be detained and interrogated for the attempt of coup d'etat. The democratic party must be banned and dissolved. Donkeys must be sent to the slaughterhouse. Party symbols should be prohibited

View attachment 339115

View attachment 339087

View attachment 339090

View attachment 339083

View attachment 339092

The majority of the people continuing to die, that you write about, are in Nursing Homes in Democratic Controlled

Again people are dying. That is what matters. Their age has nothing to do with this. The coronavirus is now moving into the exurbs and rural areas. Texas is seeing a increase. Survival does not necessarily mean you move on. Many people who survived have found recovery could take months or might never happen.

There is a pandemic in which people are continuing to die. The economy has ground to a halt. What are Republicans doing? Chasing conspiracy theories.

First LMAO in your face. This is where we remind you Dem leaders in congress are pursuing a 2nd impeachment of the president during this crisis. OH.......SNAP! :auiqs.jpg:

They did not. They pointed out that Congress has oversight powers and impeachment is one of those powers.

View attachment 339115

View attachment 339087

View attachment 339090

View attachment 339083

View attachment 339092

Again people are dying. That is what matters. Their age has nothing to do with this. The coronavirus is now moving into the exurbs and rural areas. Texas is seeing a increase. Survival does not necessarily mean you move on. Many people who survived have found recovery could take months or might never happen.

Half of them are dying, because the democratic states would not protect the most vulnerable. People under 60 have a better
than 99% chance of recovery. Only 15% even go to the Hospital. This is not Ebola.

Forum List

Back