Finally!!!!! the dems have done it

So you think this guy is a kook?

And no he didn't just come up with this.....10 years ago saying men using women's restrooms and beating up women in MMA fights sounded crazy......but the democrats really promote crazy BIGLY
If he thinks men having sex with other men isn't gay, then yes, he's baked. Sounds like it's him in denial he's gay. And while there may be other nuts like him who think that, you found one. And while there's no telling if he's a Democrat, a Republican, something else or even no political party affiliation, you're fucked in the head thinking you can cast this nonsense as a belief held by "Democrats" and "they."

If he thinks men having sex with other men isn't gay, then yes, he's baked. Sounds like it's him in denial he's gay. And while there may be other nuts like him who think that, you found one. And while there's no telling if he's a Democrat, a Republican, something else or even no political party affiliation, you're fucked in the head thinking you can cast this nonsense as a belief held by "Democrats" and "they."
I do because almost all the batshit crazy ideas are held by democrats........its not a hard leap....10 years ago not even democrats believed in more than 2 genders....look at them now
putting men now women's sports.......dems are now all about it and if you question it you're biggotted.....I could go on....if it'd something about sex and kooky....dems are for it

I do because almost all the batshit crazy ideas are held by democrats........its not a hard leap....10 years ago not even democrats believed in more than 2 genders....look at them now
putting men now women's sports.......dems are now all about it and if you question it you're biggotted.....I could go on....if it'd something about sex and kooky....dems are for it
LOLOL

Puh-lease.

Just a few...

• Free and fair election = stolen election
  • The Vice President has the constitutional authority to unilaterally reject electors
  • Abortion is murder
  • A president shouldn't get to replace a SCOTUS justice in an election year ... unless the president is a Republican, even during an election week
  • Family values matter -- unless it's a Republican candidate for president even though he's cheated on every wife he's had
  • Marriage isn't a fundamental right for gay couples

LOLOL

Puh-lease.

Just a few...

• Free and fair election = stolen election
  • The Vice President has the constitutional authority to unilaterally reject electors
  • Abortion is murder
  • A president shouldn't get to replace a SCOTUS justice in an election year ... unless the president is a Republican, even during an election week
  • Family values matter -- unless it's a Republican candidate for president even though he's cheated on every wife he's had
  • Marriage isn't a fundamental right for gay couples
And none of those is even close to this.........and yes abortion is murder.....you stop an innocent human from living....that equals murder

And none of those is even close to this.........and yes abortion is murder.....you stop an innocent human from living....that equals murder
They're just as nutty. And no, abortion is not murder. Murder is a legal term describing the unlawful killing of another person. I will grant some abortions likely fall into that category if they are performed illegally but the vast majority of abortions are legal and not murder.

You're entitled to your opinions but you're not entitled to make up your own definitions.

They're just as nutty. And no, abortion is not murder. Murder is a legal term describing the unlawful killing of another person. I will grant some abortions likely fall into that category if they are performed illegally but the vast majority of abortions are legal and not murder.

You're entitled to your opinions but you're not entitled to make up your own definitions.
The problem with that stance is murder is also a moral term.

So when Arabs kill gays......and it's legal in their country....its perfectly cool?

If a kook got in and abolished murder laws or just allowed human sacrifice.....you would be cool with it? While we disagree and sometimes vehemetly.......I doubt you would be OK, human sacrifice is alright Go Aztecs!!!.....its moral term as well.....

murder is the unjustifiable killing of a human...no matter the legality.

So what is the term if a person kills someone legally because they were an inconvenience?

I have no problem with gay people as long as they realize and respect the fact that I am straight. If they do that I respect the fact that they are gay.

The problem with that stance is murder is also a moral term.

So when Arabs kill gays......and it's legal in their country....its perfectly cool?

If a kook got in and abolished murder laws or just allowed human sacrifice.....you would be cool with it? While we disagree and sometimes vehemetly.......I doubt you would be OK, human sacrifice is alright Go Aztecs!!!.....its moral term as well.....

No, it's not. Words have meaning, no matter how much you deny it. Murder is the illegal killing of another; not the lawful killing you find objectionable.

No, it's not. Words have meaning, no matter how much you deny it. Murder is the illegal killing of another; not the lawful killing you find objectionable.
Ok so human sacrifice is what? It's not murder to you?

Or even better...lynching......you're cool with lynchings?

Ok so human sacrifice is what? It's not murder to you?

Or even better...lynching......you're cool with lynchings?
Human sacrifice? WTF??? Where is that being done in America?

As far as lynching, it's illegal. So yes, that would be murder.

Human sacrifice? WTF??? Where is that being done in America?

As far as lynching, it's illegal. So yes, that would be murder.
It has been done...and legal in those cultures.......so you would not consider it murder, correct?
And lynching wasn't always illegal in the US.........was it murder say in the 1800s - 1950s?

It has been done...and legal in those cultures.......so you would not consider it murder, correct?
And lynching wasn't always illegal in the US.........was it murder say in the 1800s - 1950s?
Lynching was a crime in the 50's. The infamous murder trial of Roy Bryant being a prime example. And though it wasn't considered murder in in 1800's as horrendous and abysmal as it was, by today's standards, that is considered murder.

Why is English so difficult for you to comprehend?

Forum List

Back