🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Finally! The FDA admits that nearly over 70% of U.S. Chickens contain cancer causing arsenic

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
I don’t know about the rest of you, but lately my poultry purchases at my local market have become more and more of a ‘hit-and-miss’ situation, with more ‘misses’ if I’m being honest. As I bite into my homemade chicken nuggets or Coq au Vin (when I’m feeling fancy) I can’t help but feel that the chicken just tastes weird, stringy, just…funny. So a few days ago when I turned on the tube and saw the news headlines stating that the FDA has finally confirmed that chicken meat sold in the USA contains arsenic, my head, and stomach, nearly hit the roof. This cancer-causing toxic chemical, that in high doses could kill you, is actually being added to chicken feed on purpose, giving store-bought chicken the illusion of healthy coloring and plump appearance. Shockingly, this is the case with more than 70 percent of all U.S. chickens! That is just awful!

Finally! The FDA Admits That Nearly Over 70% of U.S. Chickens Contain Cancer-Causing Arsenic
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

upload_2017-4-1_8-54-4.png

Arsenic-based Animal Drugs and Poultry

----------------------------------------------------------------

It totally makes sense now, I use to hear hippies say if it doesn't come out of the ground don't eat it.
More and more it seems they weren't to far off from being right. Even now the ground isn't very safe because of the GMO seeds/food. We are being attacked from so many directions it's no wonder we have a dumbed down nation . It's so complexed and spun into so many webs no wonder so many don't believe certain information.
But that is the goal of corporate control.

It used to be that you would never feed a dog chicken bones either because they could splinter and puncture the intestines. The stomach acid cannot break down a dense old fashion Chicken bone. I'd cook the bones of store bought Chicken for a day for the dog and it would soften the bones but a friend brought over a whole big pot full of homegrown that roam around eating all day at their farm and I cooked those for four days and they never got soft. Store bought and free-range do not have the same nutritional value.

I don’t know about the rest of you, but lately my poultry purchases at my local market have become more and more of a ‘hit-and-miss’ situation, with more ‘misses’ if I’m being honest. As I bite into my homemade chicken nuggets or Coq au Vin (when I’m feeling fancy) I can’t help but feel that the chicken just tastes weird, stringy, just…funny. So a few days ago when I turned on the tube and saw the news headlines stating that the FDA has finally confirmed that chicken meat sold in the USA contains arsenic, my head, and stomach, nearly hit the roof. This cancer-causing toxic chemical, that in high doses could kill you, is actually being added to chicken feed on purpose, giving store-bought chicken the illusion of healthy coloring and plump appearance. Shockingly, this is the case with more than 70 percent of all U.S. chickens! That is just awful!

Finally! The FDA Admits That Nearly Over 70% of U.S. Chickens Contain Cancer-Causing Arsenic
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 119795

It totally makes sense now, I use to hear hippies say if it doesn't come out of the ground don't eat it.
More and more it seems they weren't to far off from being right. Even now the ground isn't very safe because of the GMO seeds/food. We are being attacked from so many directions it's no wonder we have a dumbed down nation . It's so complexed and spun into so many webs no wonder so many don't believe certain information.

Nonsense. Arsenic is part of our environment.

Trace quantities of arsenic are an essential dietary element in rats, hamsters, goats, chickens, and presumably many other species, including humans.

Arsenic - Wikipedia

• Banned
It used to be that you would never feed a dog chicken bones either because they could splinter and puncture the intestines. The stomach acid cannot break down a dense old fashion Chicken bone. I'd cook the bones of store bought Chicken for a day for the dog and it would soften the bones but a friend brought over a whole big pot full of homegrown that roam around eating all day at their farm and I cooked those for four days and they never got soft. Store bought and free-range do not have the same nutritional value.

Wait until the clueless learn how our Chicken will be sent to China for processing and then sent back.
They have one of the highest rates of bird flu. They will keep our good chicken and send up the crap.

View attachment 119795

Trace quantities of arsenic are an essential dietary element in rats, hamsters, goats, chickens, and presumably many other species, including humans.

Arsenic - Wikipedia
Sure and that funky yellowed discolored Chicken meat in store bought Chicken is perfectly normal too? Trace amounts and adding it to feed to fatten animals is not the same thing. It accumulates in the Chicken meat and their Livers.

• Banned

View attachment 119795

Arsenic - Wikipedia

Did you bother to read the FDA MEME up there.

View attachment 119795

They are sending chickens over to China to be processed without having to label it..their laws are different..

KFC , Fast Foods, and processed convenient foods are nothing but poison, and yuck Obama let things slide with GMO's and Trump just cut the animals cruelty laws that Obama had in place..So just imagine what these poor animals are going through..
I could go on and on what the congress is allowing ,because they are being paid off..

Buy local, and Humane certified organic farmers market..and grow your own veggies if you can. it took me to get cancer to research this bullshit ... I am so angry..

BTW...All meat has estrogen's in it, the more estrogen's in the body cancer will form..

Milk / dairy is 100% estrogen's because the cow is pregnant or drugs given to force more milk.. even if you buy organic is is still full of estogens..

Try youtubing what is in your lotions, shampoo, toothpaste , dish soap, cleaning supplies

You can go crazy with what is going on...be selective and limit consumption of processed as much as possible...

View attachment 119795

Arsenic - Wikipedia

Factory farms are needed to feed the masses the way things are configured socially but in doing this it also creates more long term health issues for those masses. At some point it will start turning back to more local sources but that will also be up to the states to redact some of their regulations that turned everything into big commercial interests.

Arsenic is in the ground. So much for hippy wisdom.

In the water treatment business there is a saying among chemists: "Everything is safe if the dosage is low enough and everything is poison if the dosage is high enough." Many of the substances we consider healthy "vitamins and minerals" will harm or kill you if your take too much of them. A couple years ago, I passed out and came very close to serious injury because I took a NIACIN supplement.

The human body has a tolerance for low-level intake of poisons. IT MUST BE TRUE. We evolved over millions of years drinking water that came out of the same stream where we shat and pissed.

To say that some edible substance contains one poison or another (e.g., arsenic) is meaningless. We can now detect the presence of many substances down to the parts-per-billion level - a level where they are UTTERLY HARMLESS. We constantly eat foods that are contaminated by rodent feces, in microscopic amounts.

Articles like this are simply a form of masturbation by journalists who are either criminally ignorant, or are simply trying to make you look at their stuff. Don't pay attention; they will just keep doing it.

I agree and the drug hasn't been available in a year or more.

On April 1, 2015, Zoetis announced that it would discontinue marketing Histostat (nitarsone), the only remaining arsenic-based animal drug on the market, by Fall 2015, and would request withdrawal of the approval for the drug by the end of 2015. Histostat (nitarsone) is approved for the prevention of histomoniasis (blackhead disease) in turkeys and chickens, and is the only approved animal drug for this indication. Histomoniasis is a disease that occurs regionally and seasonally in turkeys, and causes significant mortality. Histostat (nitarsone) will cease to be available in the 2016 growing season.

View attachment 119795

Arsenic - Wikipedia

View attachment 119795

Arsenic - Wikipedia
Sure and that funky yellowed discolored Chicken meat in store bought Chicken is perfectly normal too? Trace amounts and adding it to feed to fatten animals is not the same thing. It accumulates in the Chicken meat and their Livers.

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy: If you don't like it, don't buy it.

Arsenic is in the ground. So much for hippy wisdom.

In the water treatment business there is a saying among chemists: "Everything is safe if the dosage is low enough and everything is poison if the dosage is high enough." Many of the substances we consider healthy "vitamins and minerals" will harm or kill you if your take too much of them. A couple years ago, I passed out and came very close to serious injury because I took a NIACIN supplement.

The human body has a tolerance for low-level intake of poisons. IT MUST BE TRUE. We evolved over millions of years drinking water that came out of the same stream where we shat and pissed.

To say that some edible substance contains one poison or another (e.g., arsenic) is meaningless. We can now detect the presence of many substances down to the parts-per-billion level - a level where they are UTTERLY HARMLESS. We constantly eat foods that are contaminated by rodent feces, in microscopic amounts.

Articles like this are simply a form of masturbation by journalists who are either criminally ignorant, or are simply trying to make you look at their stuff. Don't pay attention; they will just keep doing it.

Well keep telling yourself that, and feel free to keep right on eating the crap in your food. I'm sure later down the road when you end up with cancer the doctor will just tell you it's genetic. Case closed end of story. Never mind future kids or grand children will eat it, or get cancer younger and younger as we already see children with cancer off the charts.

View attachment 119795

Arsenic - Wikipedia

Factory farms are needed to feed the masses the way things are configured socially but in doing this it also creates more long term health issues for those masses. At some point it will start turning back to more local sources but that will also be up to the states to redact some of their regulations that turned everything into big commercial interests.

I find it sadly amusing how first world people with plenty of income and access to food diss the methods used to keep food inexpensive and plentiful.

It's like how Envrio-Nazis wish to deny the use of GMO foods, such as Golden Rice, to starving third world people.

View attachment 119795

Arsenic - Wikipedia

Not so easy peasy if you do not know which suppliers are putting what into the animal feed of what you are buying. Not only that but I can't buy a butchered chicken from my neighbor as they cannot legally butcher the ones they raise and sell them to me.

View attachment 119795

Arsenic - Wikipedia

Not so easy peasy if you do not know which suppliers are putting what into the animal feed of what you are buying. Not only that but I can't buy a butchered chicken from my neighbor as they cannot legally butcher the ones they raise and sell them to me.

You just said it was funky and yellow looking. It's quite easy to look at something before one purchases it.

The old saying "an apple a day keeps the doctor away" is based on eating the ENTIRE apple, including the seeds, which have a microscopic amount of arsenic in them. When arsenic is built up in the body in small amounts, germs have a much harder time getting a foothold in your body, thus you get sick less.

Arsenic is a poison in high amounts, but ironically enough, so is vitamin D.

View attachment 119795

Arsenic - Wikipedia

That's a little to complicated for those who don't want to face factual information. Their critical thinking skills have been limited by all the fluoride in the water, all the mercury in vaccines . That mix of information just doesn't strike them because they think they are fine because they can walk around , think, talk , speak ..... They think they can think LOL... in spite of being limited.

Forum List

Back