FDA settles lawsuit over Ivermectin.

Ivermectin and hydroxy have been shown to not be effective against COVID-19 by multiple studies. They don't work.
That does not however, prevent your doctor from prescribing them if they feel it is necessary. That's the overstepping the settlement addressed. That and the mocking.

Again, feel free to deworm away. No one is stopping you.
Your Lies dont work here.

Ivermectin and hydroxy have been shown to not be effective against COVID-19 by multiple studies. They don't work.
In combination with several other drugs, they have been proven highly effective.

No it wasn't. You can prove your claim then, I did.
I gave you multiple articles that disproves its effectiveness.
You just keep sticking your fingers in your ears and going NUH-UH! :auiqs.jpg:

Try this. Stop whining to me, be a man and take the drug if you get COVID. Let us know how it turns out. :)

You just keep sticking your fingers in your ears and going NUH-UH! :auiqs.jpg:

Try this. Stop whining to me, be a man and take the drug if you get COVID. Let us know how it turns out. :)
You didn't provide anything other than Ivermectin alone, as a possible alternative..... In fact, I've yet to see your 'multiple articles'. Show one where Ivermectin, along with three or more other drugs, applied at the same time, reduced symptoms, hospitalizations and/or deaths when prescribed as an early intervention.

You didn't provide anything other than Ivermectin alone, as a possible alternative..... In fact, I've yet to see your 'multiple articles'. Show one where Ivermectin, along with three or more other drugs, applied at the same time, reduced symptoms, hospitalizations and/or deaths when prescribed as an early intervention.
Son, give it a rest. :)

there is not a shred of evidence of effectiveness.

Save your time, don't feed the sealions.
Not in your mind is there a shred of evidence, but in reality outside of the bubble you live in, studies all over the world have shown the wide efficacy of Ivermectin. A 60 something friend of mine just told me how Ivermectin cream has completely cured the Rosacea that has bothered him for his whole adult life. There is growing evidence that Ivermectin can work against several types of cancer including prostate cancer.

That is why government and Pharma worked so hard to demonize and suppress the drug.

That is true, except the two articles you cited were for Ivermectin and Hydroxycloroquine in stand alone trials against Covid, which showed, by themselves, neither were effective.

However, combined with several other antivirals, Ivermectin showed positive results in the study I provided, but you are afraid to acknowledge.

It has been published in several journals, may or may not be peer reviewed, but the results speak for themselves....

You've been beaten. Stay down.
haha-jared-dines.gif

That is true, except the two articles you cited were for Ivermectin and Hydroxycloroquine in stand alone trials against Covid, which showed, by themselves, neither were effective.

However, combined with several other antivirals, Ivermectin showed positive results in the study I provided, but you are afraid to acknowledge.

It has been published in several journals, may or may not be peer reviewed, but the results speak for themselves....

haha-jared-dines.gif
Again, you are free to take the drugs if you wish. But be a man about it. And just do it.
Be sure to leave some for the livestock though...:auiqs.jpg:

Ivermectin and hydroxycholorquine are not effective in treating COVID-19. End of story.

Ivermectin and hydroxycholorquine are not effective in treating COVID-19.
By themselves.......I'll agree, but, Ivermectin, when combined as outlined in this study, does, very well, by the way.

200w.gif

Forum List

Back