Finding Trumpo.......

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
After a trip to France to hide from Junior's secret Russian collusion, El Cheeto flew to his NJ resort for yet another weekend on the golf course as he once again uses the Presidency to line his pockets.

After a trip to France to hide from Junior's secret Russian collusion, El Cheeto flew to his NJ resort for yet another weekend on the golf course as he once again uses the Presidency to line his pockets.
/----
sour-grapes.jpg

Today’s Trump Schedule

Friday, July 14, 2017

10:10 am || The president and the first lady participate in the French National Day Parade with President and Mrs. Macron; Place de la Concorde; Paris
12:45 pm || Departs Paris
3:15 pm ET || Arrives Bedminster Trump National Golf Club; Bedminster, New Jersey

Except as noted, all times Central European Time, with is six hours ahead of U.S. Eastern

Today’s Trump Schedule | White House Dossier

Golfing AGAIN!!! Unbelievable!

I used to say he couldn't do damage playing golf but I underestimated his capacity for doing damage to the country.

the positive may be that he's such a distraction for the GOP, Mitch and Paul may not be able to complete cutting healthcare for the weakest to give the 1% a trillion dollar tax cut.

I used to say he couldn't do damage playing golf but I underestimated his capacity for doing damage to the country.

the positive may be that he's such a distraction for the GOP, Mitch and Paul may not be able to complete cutting healthcare for the weakest to give the 1% a trillion dollar tax cut.

Trump must spend all his time at home laughing his ass off at how stupid America is. One of the foundations of his entire campaign was that Obama played too much golf and that he would never have time to play gold as President, and he's on pace to golf more in 1 year than Obama did in 8!

Trump must spend all his time at home laughing his ass off at how stupid America is. One of the foundations of his entire campaign was that Obama played too much golf and that he would never have time to play gold as President, and he's on pace to golf more in 1 year than Obama did in 8!

I think Trump is still in on the joke. The joke is on the elites and MSM. His supporters support him because they see guys like Obama and the MSM as elitists who want to help out people other than them, and no matter how much the elitists rant about Trump's mideads, they truly don't give a fuck. So he does back door deals with Putin to get intelligence for supporting ending sanctions over Putin's killing of his political opposition. WTF does that have to do with their losing their jobs making Maytag washers. Nato's a rip off - when in reality it costs less to station a soldier in Germany than in Texas. Trump's rant has nothing to do with the taxpayer or security. Those Europeans live too well. Remember Palin saying "I wasn't one of those who went backpacking in Europe."

The elites and MSM say "but surely these folks will wake up and notice Trump is not bring back Maytag washers, and he is cutting public benefits they could have received for a tax cut for the 1%, and he's hiding that reality behind his veneer of economic populism. And the reason European workers do better is their 1% pays a fuk lot more in taxes and CEOs make less too. I'm not sure Trump is in on this joke. It may just be more about his need to be the winner and for the mooks to pay money for his schtick.

$10 million a weekend for NJ golf is a bargain compared to a pointless trip to eat french fries and lie in another country ..

Forum List

Back