f'ing LOVE the TEA party right now!!!!

I noticed Mr. Nick has decided to completely ignore my post where I give even more facts showing how the majority of the Tea Party caucus voted for the extension of the Patriot Act.

Sure...

Becuase if we do it for 6 months it will give us 6 months to seriously address it.
If we wait until after the election as Obama wants, it wont be addressed for a year and a half.

Once again, you seem to have this idea that we need the debt ceiling limit looming over our heads to get a deficit bill done. There's no reason why it can't be addressed after the debt ceiling is raised.

it forces the issue.

You seem to think that Washington gets things done in a timely manner.

I look at history and realize that if you give Washington an inch they will use all 3 feet of it.

You want to see Boehner as playing politics...maybe he is.

Me? All I see is how his plan will FORCE THE ISSUE.

Why?

Becuase Obama will want that cleared up well before the election.

Your way? Kick the can.......

Yeah right, like we trust you mother fucker dimocratretards to raisee the debt ceiling another 2.5 trillion dollars and not go on another mother fucking dimocratretard spending spree.

Here's a novel idea: If the Democrats don't do anything about the deficit between now and 2012 then have the Republicans run on that.

There's a reason why we have this thing called elections. It seems to me you wish to forgo this process and just drive the economy off the cliff because you're not getting your way.

It is dummy...

You may as well say a dumb fuck that maxes out a credit card and applies for a new one really wont use it..

If this was the real world, this would be nothing more than a layman begging his creditor to raise his debt limit because he/she hit their 5,000 limit but they want more credit so they can buy more needless shit.

EXHIBIT A for stupid fucking wingnut teabaggers.

What exhibit??

You lost in your own train of thought dummy?
because you think that the debt ceiling is for future spending. That shows your ignorance.

I am a Republican, am debt free, and I know that default means money making opportunities for me in a market where $$ = King and Credit = Queen. I also know that that a Tea Party driven default (any default) is terrible for Americans and America. We have notified both senators and our representative they will not get our majority GOP local and country and regional votes in the primaries next year if they side with the Tea Party on this issue.

You're a Republican because you either made a mistake when registering or you've been to damn lazy to go change it to Democrat. :eusa_whistle:

Yeah right, like we trust you mother fucker dimocratretards to raisee the debt ceiling another 2.5 trillion dollars and not go on another mother fucking dimocratretard spending spree.

Here's a novel idea: If the Democrats don't do anything about the deficit between now and 2012 then have the Republicans run on that.

There's a reason why we have this thing called elections. It seems to me you wish to forgo this process and just drive the economy off the cliff because you're not getting your way.

Yes elections do have consequences. Thats why you are having a fit now.

They entered washington to stop the insane spending.

it forces the issue.

I look at history and realize that if you give Washington an inch they will use all 3 feet of it.

Why?

It forces the issue and makes parties involved act irrational.

I never said I think that Washington gets things done in a timely manner.

The fact of the matter is you seem willing to believe that the GOP will somehow get something done in February when they completely blew it this time around. It had gotten to the point where they realized the implications of their own manufactured crisis that they tried to weasel their way out of it via the McConnell plan. Notice you don't see much talk about that anymore.

is that why your side is whining and calling the Tea Party such vile names?? Cause they respect elections? Cry us a motherfuckingdimocratretartedRiverWhydonchaya?

Stop the "insane spending" to save the economy by destroying the economy in the process? Makes perfect sense. :eusa_eh:

I am a Republican, am debt free, and I know that default means money making opportunities for me in a market where $$ = King and Credit = Queen. I also know that that a Tea Party driven default (any default) is terrible for Americans and America. We have notified both senators and our representative they will not get our majority GOP local and country and regional votes in the primaries next year if they side with the Tea Party on this issue.

You're a Republican because you either made a mistake when registering or you've been to damn lazy to go change it to Democrat. :eusa_whistle:

You are a fool, KCW. The Tea Party will be crushed in next year's elections. In one Louisiana parish, contracts for services and goods to the school district and the county court house have been cancelled because the owners are anti-Americans supporting the Tea Party. This will spread across America.

Last edited:
is that why your side is whining and calling the Tea Party such vile names?? Cause they respect elections? Cry us a motherfuckingdimocratretartedRiverWhydonchaya?

:lol: I don't have a side. That being said, I find it hilarious that you complain about the Tea Party being called vile names. Meanwhile, how many vile names have the Democrats, Nancy Pelosi, Barack Obama, and Michelle Obama endured on this board in the last two years alone?

You make me laugh Willow, though probably not the way you intended.

it forces the issue.

Why?

It forces the issue and makes parties involved act irrational.

I never said I think that Washington gets things done in a timely manner.

The fact of the matter is you seem willing to believe that the GOP will somehow get something done in February when they completely blew it this time around. It had gotten to the point where they realized the implications of their own manufactured crisis that they tried to weasel their way out of it via the McConnell plan. Notice you don't see much talk about that anymore.

Wow.....You are too partisan for me to debate with. Not a criticism....just a reality.

I see both sides playing their games...and both sides not willing to allow the other side to look good...

In other words...politics as usual..

And a great topic to debate......but heck...man...you truly see the GOP as evil people and the dems as the ones that want peace and harmony.....

Sorry Bro....we cant have an honest debate...but I appreciated the exchange anyway.

:lol: I don't have a side. That being said, I find it hilarious that you complain about the Tea Party being called vile names. Meanwhile, how many vile names have the Democrats, Nancy Pelosi, Barack Obama, and Michelle Obama endured on this board in the last two years alone?

You make me laugh Willow, though probably not the way you intended.

you izzz a lying fool and everyone knows it, you ain't never typed a vowel, a verb, or a consonant that didn't scream "I'm a mother fucking retarded lying dimocrat."

ya reaps what you sows.

This will take Boehner, Reed, and Obama on Sunday in a closed room to make the right deal, then go to their parties on Monday and say "anybody who opposes this" need not run for Congress next year, because the national money will not be there for him or her.

Wow.....You are too partisan for me to debate with. Not a criticism....just a reality.

I see both sides playing their games...and both sides not willing to allow the other side to look good...

And a great topic to debate......but heck...man...you truly see the GOP as evil people and the dems as the ones that want peace and harmony.....

Sorry Bro....we cant have an honest debate...but I appreciated the exchange anyway.

Once again, you're projecting. I've criticized the Democrats several times over this issue but you seem to be very willing to go out and defend the GOP on this. Boehner's plan doesn't even cut spending according to CATO. According to the CBO, it lowers the deficit by a whopping $1 billion next year.

The fact you think calling me too partisan is a "reality" and not criticism is a complete joke.

What I see is the Democrats are willing to compromise on entitlements. What are the Republicans and Tea Party willing to compromise on that they're willing to give up ground on? It's not defense, tax increases, closing tax loopholes for corporations, or subsidies. So maybe you can help me become a more informed person and name some things.

Stop the "insane spending" to save the economy by destroying the economy in the process? Makes perfect sense. :eusa_eh:

LMAO first the economy will not be destroyed fearmongerer.

It will restructure. There isnt going to be any recovery regardless if it is raised. Dem policies are seeing to that. Or havent you been paying attention?

This will take Boehner, Reed, and Obama on Sunday in a closed room to make the right deal, then go to their parties on Monday and say "anybody who opposes this" need not run for Congress next year, because the national money will not be there for him or her.

The RNC is almost broke. It has almost no control over who runs and who doesn't. The TEA party is in control.

I never send money to the RNC. I send it to candidates I support, and that doesn't include any of them who caves into Obama or DimoRAT threats on the debt ceiling.

Once again, you're projecting. I've criticized the Democrats several times over this issue but you seem to be very willing to go out and defend the GOP on this. Boehner's plan doesn't even cut spending according to CATO. According to the CBO, it lowers the deficit by a whopping $1 billion next year.

The fact you think calling me too partisan is a "reality" and not criticism is a complete joke.

What I see is the Democrats are willing to compromise on entitlements. What are the Republicans and Tea Party willing to compromise on that they're willing to give up ground on? It's not defense, tax increases, closing tax loopholes for corporations, or subsidies. So maybe you can help me become a more informed person and name some things.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back