"Fingerprint" of Greenland ice melt seen in satellite sea level data

Waste heat from electricity usage is the same regardless of the generating technology

Forgetful? Have you talked to your doctor?
Still waiting for you to tell me how waste heat from electricity usage heats the surface of the planet.

So tell me how waste heat from electricity usage heats the surface of the planet. Walk me though it. It’s your claim, right?

So tell me how waste heat from electricity usage heats the surface of the planet.

The same way solar radiation heats the surface.

Feel free to refute my claim.

it's been explained to you over and over and yet, over and over you ignore it. the number of posts is quite exceptional, and yet, you stand on stupid anyway.
Can you link to any of the supposedly many posts that shows you or Todd explaining how solar radiation converted into electricity heats the surface of the planet?

So tell me how waste heat from electricity usage heats the surface of the planet.

The same way solar radiation heats the surface.

Feel free to refute my claim.
Walk me through it.

Because there’s nothing to refute. You can’t tell me how it does it.

Can you link to any of the supposedly many posts that shows you or Todd explaining how solar radiation converted into electricity heats the surface of the planet?
No, you can read them

Incorrect. Can you tell me why you believe this?

Billy_Bob what do you believe the odds are that Todd can explain himself?

Can't capture the electricity for later use and heat the surface of the planet at the same time.

Why not? Walk me through it.

Can you lower the albedo of the surface and heat the planet at the same time?

Are you suggesting to everyone that when we use electricity, that use of electricity doesn't produce heat? And if one is adding resources that produces electricity to the grid, the electricity used from this new resource won't produce added waste heat?

Are you suggesting to everyone that when we use electricity, that use of electricity doesn't produce heat? And if one is adding resources that produces electricity to the grid, the electricity used from this new resource won't produce added waste heat?
I’m suggesting that you can’t explain how and if you tried I’d destroy it which is why you are being evasive.

Can't capture the electricity for later use and heat the surface of the planet at the same time.

Why not? Walk me through it.

Can you lower the albedo of the surface and heat the planet at the same time?
I’m glad you backed away from your claim. That was smart of you. Cowardly but smart.

I’m suggesting that you can’t explain how and if you tried I’d destroy it which is why you are being evasive.
I'm suggesting you're very stupid if you don't think use of electricity doesn't produce waste heat. You use the term all the time, so I suppose you are also inconsistent with what you post. flip flopper I think it's called, or just.....stupid.

Why do you suppose wiring is rated?

Forum List

Back