Finish the sentence....

Finish the sentence: People here at USMB......

• Need to grow up

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Take things too seriously

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Are oblivious to reality

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Are the most intelligent people on the internet

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Have no lives

• Have anger issues

• Are beyond the help of any professional

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Are angry assholes

• Post here because no one else will listen to them

• Are terrible spellers

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
View attachment 55963

...need to lighten up... and the women need to shake that booty.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

upload_2015-12-1_7-39-52.jpeg

Baltimore, eh? Get your own schtick.
Charm City, man. Home of John Waters AND Ben Carson('78-'13)! People wish they had our schtick.
Frank Zappa...Babe Ruth...Billie Holiday...
I'll see those and raise you Mama Cass, Upton Sinclair, Alger Hiss and H.L. Mencken
Don't forget Wallis Simpson.

We Canadians don't like to mention her name.

Baltimore, eh? Get your own schtick.
Charm City, man. Home of John Waters AND Ben Carson('78-'13)! People wish they had our schtick.
I'll see those and raise you Mama Cass, Upton Sinclair, Alger Hiss and H.L. Mencken

Why zat? She was from Pennsylvania (not Baldy more).

Why you asked? Oh, I don't know, maybe because, as I've said before, as a citizen of Canada, Member of the Commonwealth of Nations, formerly "The British Commonwealth", once the British Empire (on which the sun never set), and still a loyal subject of Her Royal Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, Queen of the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand, and Head of the Commonwealth, I'm obligated to ignore her or revile her name when mentioned, she being the shameless harlot who seduced poor helpless hapless King Edward VIII, a weak and sissified mommy's boy, (I'm not saying mind you, that he was fond of riding the rump, or was "a friend of Dorothy's" if you know what I mean) a mommy's boy who was unfortunately but an unloved child who had an overwhelming need to be dominated and to adore, and Wallis, ( whom a friend described as "a brawny great cow or bullock of a woman, a common, vulgar, strident second-rate American") had an obsessive need to dominate and though finding his adulation tiresome she, through intrigue and mischief caused him to abdicate his throne and marry her, a divorcee with two living Husbands, thereby interrupting the line of Succession to the British Throne, shocking and rocking the House of Windsor (Named by royal proclamation on 17 July 1917 by King GeorgeV, formerly Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, originally German, a branch of the House of Wettin) almost to it's foundation at a time, 1937, when relations between Britain and Germany were nearing crisis and war, a time when the Royal Family certainly did not need the pernicious scandal of this adulteress, (who was rumored to be either a lesbian, a nymphomaniac, a Nazi spy, or a man, and was vilified to the point she might have been all of these), this bawdy tart becoming the Duchess of Windsor, of course without the style "Her Royal Highness", instead styled as "Her Grace", normally reserved only for non-royal dukes and duchesses, perhaps fitting punishment for a gauche interloping poorly bred (after her marriage, another friend noted that her “appalling” accent became “nasal cockney” and she behaved like someone “whose insides have been taken out and replaced by an idea of what a king’s wife should be like”) a poorIy bred "American" (bringing no credit to her more worthy fellow colonials I assure you)....well I could go on but I think I hear you saying "That's enough already!", eh?

You're right, she was born in Pennsylvania.

Why you asked? Oh, I don't know, maybe because, as I've said before, as a citizen of Canada, Member of the Commonwealth of Nations, formerly "The British Commonwealth", once the British Empire (on which the sun never set), and still a loyal subject of Her Royal Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, Queen of the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand, and Head of the Commonwealth, I'm obligated to ignore her or revile her name when mentioned, she being the shameless harlot who seduced poor helpless hapless King Edward VIII, a weak and sissified mommy's boy, (I'm not saying mind you, that he was fond of riding the rump, or was "a friend of Dorothy's" if you know what I mean) a mommy's boy who was unfortunately but an unloved child who had an overwhelming need to be dominated and to adore, and Wallis, ( whom a friend described as "a brawny great cow or bullock of a woman, a common, vulgar, strident second-rate American") had an obsessive need to dominate and though finding his adulation tiresome she, through intrigue and mischief caused him to abdicate his throne and marry her, a divorcee with two living Husbands, thereby interrupting the line of Succession to the British Throne, shocking and rocking the House of Windsor (Named by royal proclamation on 17 July 1917 by King GeorgeV, formerly Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, originally German, a branch of the House of Wettin) almost to it's foundation at a time, 1937, when relations between Britain and Germany were nearing crisis and war, a time when the Royal Family certainly did not need the pernicious scandal of this adulteress, (who was rumored to be either a lesbian, a nymphomaniac, a Nazi spy, or a man, and was vilified to the point she might have been all of these), this bawdy tart becoming the Duchess of Windsor, of course without the style "Her Royal Highness", instead styled as "Her Grace", normally reserved only for non-royal dukes and duchesses, perhaps fitting punishment for a gauche interloping poorly bred (after her marriage, another friend noted that her “appalling” accent became “nasal cockney” and she behaved like someone “whose insides have been taken out and replaced by an idea of what a king’s wife should be like”) a poorIy bred "American" (bringing no credit to her more worthy fellow colonials I assure you)....well I could go on but I think I hear you saying "That's enough already!", eh?

Actually no, I thought "that's enough already" as soon as I saw the six-mile-long paragraph.

Ooh, sorry, make that 9.656 kilometre long paragraph :eusa_shifty:

Yeah I know all that, but she was still from PA, and besides --- you know you can renounce that royalty bit, right? Heard an interview about this just today on The Current.

Actually no, I thought "that's enough already" as soon as I saw the six-mile-long paragraph.

Ooh, sorry, make that 9.656 kilometre long paragraph :eusa_shifty:

Yeah I know all that, but she was still from PA, and besides --- you know you can renounce that royalty bit, right? Heard an interview about this just today on The Current.

I have, sort of. By the way that was supposed to be a "bit" No Jerry Seinfeld I guess.

Forum List

Back