🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fiorina surging in polls--but takes back seat in next debate! War on Women again!

This is CNN's decision not the RNC. I think they are using the same/similar formula FOX used. It's obiviously flawed if it can't take into account how much she has moved up in the polls compared to where she was. Ms. Fiorina is who people are talking about right now with the exception of Mr. Trump. They should just include everyone in these debates. Have it on the air a little longer if need be.

No, it's the RNC decision. Simply cancel the debate. If CNN isn't willing to have the best candidates that the RNC is fielding. Now, if Princess Freebuss has inked a deal letting CNN use the polling from July as it's base; that's a different matter. But outside of that, the power is always with the content provider.

the great one Mark Levin made an obvious but solid point on the republican war on women narrative (false narrative)- ALL Republicans in DC and all over have WIFES, SISTERS, MOTHERS, daugthers etc.... its stupid to believe they are in general against women- but what do you expect from the libs- its all about DIVIDING- class, sex, race etc... its always about driving a wedge between people.

It's only a war on women because women are finally fighting back. If you guys would stop passing draconian laws limiting a woman's constitutional rights, perhaps women would give your pitiful party a second look.

That you "have women" in your lives isn't enough....just like "having black friends" isn't enough for blacks.

Next year women will be nearly 60% of the vote. Each and every day, you can find a republican here calling Hillary a "bitch". Its no coincidence that the politics of the Party they support is anti-woman in so many ways.

Princess Frebuss not going to the wall to get Carly on the stage with CNN is just another symptom.... We all know most of the men there have zero chance so what would it hurt to replace one of them with Carly? Nothing.

Sarah Palin ring a bell? YOU LIBS treat women like shit, esp. Conservative women.

I don't disagree that there are a lot of liberals who went too far with Palin and their criticisms of her.

But if you're going to sit there and say that she was ready for any office that involved national policy, you're simply kidding yourself.

She was and is and empty suit.

just like Hillary.

You lose credibility when you make stunningly idiotic statements like that. Former US Senator, Former Secretary of State, Former FLOTUS... She is easily the best qualified candidate in the field as Marco Rubio agrees.

How's Palin's channel doing? How's her PAC? I heard Fox didn't renew her contract as hatchetwoman.... You really have to wonder what is next for her since she's too old for modeling and too dumb to be asked to commentate.

She's a talentless, robotic, hack with the charisma of a mackeral.

Hillary%252520and%252520Ted.jpg

the great one Mark Levin made an obvious but solid point on the republican war on women narrative (false narrative)- ALL Republicans in DC and all over have WIFES, SISTERS, MOTHERS, daugthers etc.... its stupid to believe they are in general against women- but what do you expect from the libs- its all about DIVIDING- class, sex, race etc... its always about driving a wedge between people.

It's only a war on women because women are finally fighting back. If you guys would stop passing draconian laws limiting a woman's constitutional rights, perhaps women would give your pitiful party a second look.

That you "have women" in your lives isn't enough....just like "having black friends" isn't enough for blacks.

Next year women will be nearly 60% of the vote. Each and every day, you can find a republican here calling Hillary a "bitch". Its no coincidence that the politics of the Party they support is anti-woman in so many ways.

Princess Frebuss not going to the wall to get Carly on the stage with CNN is just another symptom.... We all know most of the men there have zero chance so what would it hurt to replace one of them with Carly? Nothing.

Sarah Palin ring a bell? YOU LIBS treat women like shit, esp. Conservative women.

I don't disagree that there are a lot of liberals who went too far with Palin and their criticisms of her.

But if you're going to sit there and say that she was ready for any office that involved national policy, you're simply kidding yourself.

just like Hillary.

You lose credibility when you make stunningly idiotic statements like that. Former US Senator, Former Secretary of State, Former FLOTUS... She is easily the best qualified candidate in the field as Marco Rubio agrees.

How's Palin's channel doing? How's her PAC? I heard Fox didn't renew her contract as hatchetwoman.... You really have to wonder what is next for her since she's too old for modeling and too dumb to be asked to commentate.

Hillarys been an absolute disaster, doesnt matter what title she was GIVEN. She'd be nothing w/o Bill. She got people KILLED, shes a liar and theif and she is not POTUS material. Her name is the only reason shes even viable to the DNC. They got nothin.

This is CNN's decision not the RNC. I think they are using the same/similar formula FOX used. It's obiviously flawed if it can't take into account how much she has moved up in the polls compared to where she was. Ms. Fiorina is who people are talking about right now with the exception of Mr. Trump. They should just include everyone in these debates. Have it on the air a little longer if need be.

No, it's the RNC decision. Simply cancel the debate. If CNN isn't willing to have the best candidates that the RNC is fielding. Now, if Princess Freebuss has inked a deal letting CNN use the polling from July as it's base; that's a different matter. But outside of that, the power is always with the content provider.

You're right! That is what they should do. But they are spineless wimps that are afraid to hurt anyone's feelings. That is why the country is so fucked. It's not just R's either, Martin O'Malley aplogized for saying "All lives matter". That is the cuntiest thing I've ever heard in my life!

just like Hillary.

Gee, and she is outpolling anyone you can think of on the GOP side of the ledger....get used to it.

PS: When was the last time you were right about anything?

just like Hillary.

Gee, and she is outpolling anyone you can think of on the GOP side of the ledger....get used to it.

I predicted that Sandra Fluke would lose.....

:rofl:

"Fiorina surging in polls"

'Surging'?

A year and two months before the 2016 GE; one would think those who participate in a political discussion forum would possess some degree of political acumen.

just like Hillary.

Polls this far from an election have the predictive value of a ouija board...talk to me in 12 months.

just like Hillary.

Hillarys been an absolute disaster, doesnt matter what title she was GIVEN.
Again, she won 2 elections for US Senator (2 more than Carly won). So I guess Carly is a disaster on steroids?

Again, you lose a lot of credibility when you post nonsense.

She'd be nothing w/o Bill.
Jeb would be nothing without his family. Trump would likely be nothing without the cushion he was given. And even Carly was appointed CEO (i.e. given the job). You're likely right about Clinton but she has had an outstanding career outside of her marriage.

She got people KILLED,
Total lie on your part.

shes a liar and theif and she is not POTUS material.
Want some cheese with your whine?

Her name is the only reason shes even viable to the DNC. They got nothin.

Yet she is outpolling your entire field. Can't wait until November next year.

just like Hillary.

Again, she won 2 elections for US Senator (2 more than Carly won). So I guess Carly is a disaster on steroids?

Jeb would be nothing without his family. Trump would likely be nothing without the cushion he was given. And even Carly was appointed CEO (i.e. given the job). You're likely right about Clinton but she has had an outstanding career outside of her marriage.

She got people KILLED,
Total lie on your part.

Winning elections in a guaranteed blue state is no accomplishment.....If she'd ran as a Republican you'd have something.

What's the number one word people think of when hiLIARy is mentioned.....:rofl:

shes going to get crushed even if she makes it. She should be in jail times two for those emails and Bengzhai.

Neither Reince Priebus, nor the Republican National Committee can cancel the debate. Candidates aren't going to boycott an event that gives them free air time while preventing a candidate that is building momentum in Iowa and New Hampshire from sharing the stage. Pretty sure the RNC favoring a candidate is illegal anyways.

OREO SAID:

'SO HOW EXACTLY DOES THE REPUBLICAN PARTY PROVE TO THE AMERICAN PUBLIC, PRIMARILY WOMEN--that they really don't have a "War on Women"'

Simple:

Each republican candidate should acknowledge a woman's right to privacy, her right to not be compelled by the state to give birth against her will.

Each republican candidate should pledge to appoint only judges to the Federal courts – and justices to the Supreme Court – who will likewise pledge to defend a woman's right to privacy, her right to not be compelled by the state to give birth against her will.

Each republican candidate should pledge to respect the decisions women make with regard to their reproductive health and contraception; to not seek to interfere with those decisions by placing undue financial and policy burdens to accessing healthcare.

The sad fact is that this was something republicans advocated before they struck their Faustian bargain with the social right and Christian fundamentalists.

The GOP can run as many female candidate as they wish, but unless those female candidates acknowledge the privacy and reproductive rights of women, such candidacies would be futile efforts to win back the votes of women.

Neither Reince Priebus, nor the Republican National Committee can cancel the debate. Candidates aren't going to boycott an event that gives them free air time while preventing a candidate that is building momentum in Iowa and New Hampshire from sharing the stage. Pretty sure the RNC favoring a candidate is illegal anyways.

Well 2 things about that.

They are not "favoring a candidate". They are favoring up to date polling by their broadcast partner.

Secondly no judge in the country would not be sympathetic to their reasoning. Now if Princess had signed something saying that the polling from Date X (way in the past) was to be used, that is a different kettle of fish but he'd have to be really dumb to do that; come to think of it...it's probably not a bad bet he was just that dumb.
The Party has a responsibility to have it's candidates heard.

As for losing air time....they would have at least 6 suitors in JUST the major news networks. Given that it is before any of the new seasons start in the Entertainment categories...the networks would be happy to have a sure-fire 30 million viewers tune in to watch Trump insult someone new.

Content providers (all other things being equal) have all the power.

just like Hillary.

Polls this far from an election have the predictive value of a ouija board...talk to me in 12 months.

Trust me, I will. You may not like the conversation much.

just like Hillary.

She got people KILLED,
Total lie on your part.

Winning elections in a guaranteed blue state is no accomplishment.....If she'd ran as a Republican you'd have something.
What? They had a GOP governor at the time You're on drugs.

What's the number one word people think of when hiLIARy is mentioned.....:rofl:

I think of the word President. Soon you will too.

just like Hillary.

I predicted that Sandra Fluke would lose.....

:rofl:
Touche!

Forum List

Back