Votes: 3 13.6%
  • 50%

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • 25% or less

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Zero

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
Most adults who are happy and successful in life usually have an active "inner child" that helps with creativity, problem solving and leading a happy, adventurous life. If Trump was a Democrat president that's exactly what you guys would be saying (and more) now.

Trump would never be a Democratic president. He's too childish.
Except you forgot that Trump for the longest time was a celebrated Democrat. As soon as he switched, he became the devil incarnate. And that's how you phony baloney Dems roll.
In switching he denied everything he'd believed in before.
Wrong again, he ran against the establishment, special interests that seemed to work against American intrests, and politicans who were beholden to big money (such as Hillary Clinton), and got almost as much shit from the right that he got from the left (and still getting).
Bullshit .. he used to be very prochoice and supported Hillary.
Then he grew up.

26229559_1732297136848053_7157207751859608663_n.jpg

Most adults who are happy and successful in life usually have an active "inner child" that helps with creativity, problem solving and leading a happy, adventurous life. If Trump was a Democrat president that's exactly what you guys would be saying (and more) now.

Except you forgot that Trump for the longest time was a celebrated Democrat. As soon as he switched, he became the devil incarnate. And that's how you phony baloney Dems roll.
Wrong again, he ran against the establishment, special interests that seemed to work against American intrests, and politicans who were beholden to big money (such as Hillary Clinton), and got almost as much shit from the right that he got from the left (and still getting).
Pro choice yes, but wrong on "supported Hillary". He already said many times on the campaign trail that he played crooked politicians like Hillary Clinton in order to gain favors. I know many conservatives who are pro choice. I am pro choice myself, but I disagree that abortions should be paid for by the govt. and our taxes.

What about Trump's son who was certainly a large part of the campaign? Bannon said he was treasonous and unpatriotic for meeting with the Russians in Trump Tower. He also said he probably took the Russians to Trump's office after the meeting. Sounds like collusion to me.
Bannon said the Russia collusion thing is a hoax. And he backtracked his comments about Don Jr, saying that Maniford should not have allowed it to happen. You guys really need to keep up.

Yes, he backtracked. Bannon will say anything at any time if he thinks it will help him, even if it contradicts everything he has said before. He's a lot like Trump, or a little child.
That doesn't even make sense.

Why do you guys get this stuff from?

It's like Republicans saying scientists are so smart they are stupid and need help tying their own shoes. I've heard that before.

No wonder Republicans think colleges is just getting drunk and having sex. Their imaginations work overtime on things they have no experience with. And saying successful adults are like children is bizarre to say the least.
Not my problem you're an ignorant undereducated dufus. If you knew anything, most of the worlds greatest historical figures Alexander the Great, Mozart, DaVinci, Einstein, Edison are examples of people who were able to harness and nourish their "inner child". Donald Trump falls into the same category.

Essential Secrets of Psychotherapy : The Inner Child

We were all once children, and still have that child dwelling within us. But most adults are quite unaware of this. And this lack of conscious relatedness to our own inner child is precisely where so many behavioral, emotional and relationship difficulties stem from.

The fact is that the majority of so-called adults are not truly adults at all. We all get older. Anyone, with a little luck, can do that. But, psychologically speaking, this is not adulthood. True adulthood hinges on acknowledging, accepting, and taking responsibility for loving and parenting one's own inner child. For most adults, this never happens. Instead, their inner child has been denied, neglected, disparaged, abandoned or rejected. We are told by society to "grow up," putting childish things aside. To become adults, we've been taught that our inner child--representing our child-like capacity for innocence, wonder, awe, joy, sensitivity and playfulness--must be stifled, quarantined or even killed. The inner child comprises and potentiates these positive qualities.

Donald's inner child doesn't do much more than crap it's diaper.

What about Trump's son who was certainly a large part of the campaign? Bannon said he was treasonous and unpatriotic for meeting with the Russians in Trump Tower. He also said he probably took the Russians to Trump's office after the meeting. Sounds like collusion to me.
Bannon said the Russia collusion thing is a hoax. And he backtracked his comments about Don Jr, saying that Maniford should not have allowed it to happen. You guys really need to keep up.

Yes, he backtracked. Bannon will say anything at any time if he thinks it will help him, even if it contradicts everything he has said before. He's a lot like Trump, or a little child.

He claimed to be a Democrat when his remarks didn't mean anything for our country. When he switched to republican, he started advocating a host of crazy right wing crap. Even if he went back to supporting Democratic deals, he would still be too childish to be in that position.

He has an R beside his name, dumb ass. He's yours.

Pro choice yes, but wrong on "supported Hillary". He already said many times on the campaign trail that he played crooked politicians like Hillary Clinton in order to gain favors. I know many conservatives who are pro choice. I am pro choice myself, but I disagree that abortions should be paid for by the govt. and our taxes.

He said a lot of goofy shit on the campaign trail, and it was all designed to pander to his crazies. You fell for it.

He denied mathematics, Natural laws and the effectiveness of pi in estimating circumference?

My GAWD the Republicans are so anti-mathematics!

He denied mathematics, Natural laws and the effectiveness of pi in estimating circumference?

I don't believe he ever understood the difference between Pi and pie anyway.

It's like Republicans saying scientists are so smart they are stupid and need help tying their own shoes. I've heard that before.

No wonder Republicans think colleges is just getting drunk and having sex. Their imaginations work overtime on things they have no experience with. And saying successful adults are like children is bizarre to say the least.
Not my problem you're an ignorant undereducated dufus. If you knew anything, most of the worlds greatest historical figures Alexander the Great, Mozart, DaVinci, Einstein, Edison are examples of people who were able to harness and nourish their "inner child". Donald Trump falls into the same category.

We were all once children, and still have that child dwelling within us. But most adults are quite unaware of this. And this lack of conscious relatedness to our own inner child is precisely where so many behavioral, emotional and relationship difficulties stem from.

The fact is that the majority of so-called adults are not truly adults at all. We all get older. Anyone, with a little luck, can do that. But, psychologically speaking, this is not adulthood. True adulthood hinges on acknowledging, accepting, and taking responsibility for loving and parenting one's own inner child. For most adults, this never happens. Instead, their inner child has been denied, neglected, disparaged, abandoned or rejected. We are told by society to "grow up," putting childish things aside. To become adults, we've been taught that our inner child--representing our child-like capacity for innocence, wonder, awe, joy, sensitivity and playfulness--must be stifled, quarantined or even killed. The inner child comprises and potentiates these positive qualities.

Welli if you count beating Hillary to the presidency with significantly less resources and the media attacking you 24 as "crapping in a diaper".

He said a lot of goofy shit on the campaign trail, and it was all designed to pander to his crazies. You fell for it.
Majority of cities, counties, and states voted for it to.

Another Leftie that's lost touch with reality.

king-island-clinton-archipelago-www-vividmaps-com-island-percent-voting-for-clinton-9676837.png

I don't believe he ever understood the difference between Pi and pie anyway.
Did he clean the Pi or pie with the same cloth Hillary used to wipe her server?

Welli if you count beating Hillary to the presidency with significantly less resources and the media attacking you 24 as "crapping in a diaper".
Isnt it funny?

Hillary is a professional statesperson, but Trump is a moron even though he beat her and over a dozen other professional politicians on his first try at running for President.

That is how stupid Trump is, lol.

The real mystery to me about all of this bullshit fictional book, why would Steve Bannon make such stupid comments about his own President?

I dont doubt that Bannon made the comments or he would have denied them, but WHY?>

In the name of Gawd, why ridicule your own President you just busted you ass to get elected?

Did Bannon really think this shit would never get out?

Bannon seems like an idiot Savant, brilliant at media stuff, but otherwise a nincompoop.

Luck

Majority of cities, counties, and states voted for it to.

Another Leftie that's lost touch with reality.

king-island-clinton-archipelago-www-vividmaps-com-island-percent-voting-for-clinton-9676837.png
3 million less voters wanted Trump-o. He was lucky.

Forum List

Back