Votes: 3 13.6%
  • 50%

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • 25% or less

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Zero

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
Yeah so? The punk now knows not to fuck with the US as long as Trump is there. He basically walked and shat all over Obama.

I bet Pussy Trump does not tweet nasty on Master Putin LOL

“I think that Mr. Kim Jong-un has obviously won this round. He has completed his strategic task: he has a nuclear weapon, he has missiles of global reach, up to 13,000 km, which can reach almost any point of the globe.”

— Russian president Vladimir Putin, quoted by Reuters, noting that Kim Jong-un was a “shrewd and mature politician.”

Yeah so? The punk now knows not to fuck with the US as long as Trump is there. He basically walked and shat all over Obama.

I bet Pussy Trump does not tweet nasty on Master Putin LOL
“I think that Mr. Kim Jong-un has obviously won this round. He has completed his strategic task: he has a nuclear weapon, he has missiles of global reach, up to 13,000 km, which can reach almost any point of the globe.”

— Russian president Vladimir Putin, quoted by Reuters, noting that Kim Jong-un was a “shrewd and mature politician.”
It was Bill Clinton and then Obama who allowed N Korea to get nukes, you ignoramus.

It was Bill Clinton and then Obama who allowed N Korea to get nukes, you ignoramus.
No it was not Rube
You are ignorant of history so let me educate: N Koreans tricked the Clinton administration, then pushed that incompetent inept moron Hussein Obama around until Trump became president and now he has to clean up one treasonous Democrat failure after another.

True story. :cool:

You are ignorant of history so let me educate: N Koreans tricked the Clinton administration, then pushed that incompetent inept moron Hussein Obama around until Trump became president and now he has to clean up one treasonous Democrat failure after another.

true Story...

Trump is an impotent old man who can't do anything about the Norks having nukes.

Forum List

Back