Votes: 3 13.6%
  • 50%

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • 25% or less

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Zero

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
Welli if you count beating Hillary to the presidency with significantly less resources and the media attacking you 24 as "crapping in a diaper".
Isnt it funny?

Hillary is a professional statesperson, but Trump is a moron even though he beat her and over a dozen other professional politicians on his first try at running for President.

That is how stupid Trump is, lol.
I see Trump as more of an extremely smart, essentric out-of-the-box thinker who directed the whole process of his rise to the presidency, while making himself relatable and likable to the everyday American. And in that way he's a gifted genius, because here we have a super rich highly educated successful person who turned himself into the middle class working man's hero. :clap2:

Wrong again, he ran against the establishment, special interests that seemed to work against American intrests, and politicans who were beholden to big money (such as Hillary Clinton), and got almost as much shit from the right that he got from the left (and still getting).
Bullshit .. he used to be very prochoice and supported Hillary.
Pro choice yes, but wrong on "supported Hillary". He already said many times on the campaign trail that he played crooked politicians like Hillary Clinton in order to gain favors. I know many conservatives who are pro choice. I am pro choice myself, but I disagree that abortions should be paid for by the govt. and our taxes.

He said a lot of goofy shit on the campaign trail, and it was all designed to pander to his crazies. You fell for it.
Majority of cities, counties, and states voted for it to.

Another Leftie that's lost touch with reality.

king-island-clinton-archipelago-www-vividmaps-com-island-percent-voting-for-clinton-9676837.png
3 million less voters wanted Trump-o. He was lucky.
And you guys can hang on to that feel good comfort blanket talking point all that you want, but that still won't get you to the Oval Office.

Welli if you count beating Hillary to the presidency with significantly less resources and the media attacking you 24 as "crapping in a diaper".
Isnt it funny?

Hillary is a professional statesperson, but Trump is a moron even though he beat her and over a dozen other professional politicians on his first try at running for President.

I see Trump as more of an extremely smart, essentric out-of-the-box thinker who directed the whole process of his rise to the presidency, while making himself relatable and likable to the everyday American. And in that way he's a gifted genius, because here we have a super rich highly educated successful person who turned himself into the middle class working man's hero. :clap2:

WTF is essentric?

Most adults who are happy and successful in life usually have an active "inner child" that helps with creativity, problem solving and leading a happy, adventurous life. If Trump was a Democrat president that's exactly what you guys would be saying (and more) now.
That doesn't even make sense.

Why do you guys get this stuff from?

It's like Republicans saying scientists are so smart they are stupid and need help tying their own shoes. I've heard that before.

No wonder Republicans think colleges is just getting drunk and having sex. Their imaginations work overtime on things they have no experience with. And saying successful adults are like children is bizarre to say the least.
Not my problem you're an ignorant undereducated dufus. If you knew anything, most of the worlds greatest historical figures Alexander the Great, Mozart, DaVinci, Einstein, Edison are examples of people who were able to harness and nourish their "inner child". Donald Trump falls into the same category.

Essential Secrets of Psychotherapy : The Inner Child

We were all once children, and still have that child dwelling within us. But most adults are quite unaware of this. And this lack of conscious relatedness to our own inner child is precisely where so many behavioral, emotional and relationship difficulties stem from.

The fact is that the majority of so-called adults are not truly adults at all. We all get older. Anyone, with a little luck, can do that. But, psychologically speaking, this is not adulthood. True adulthood hinges on acknowledging, accepting, and taking responsibility for loving and parenting one's own inner child. For most adults, this never happens. Instead, their inner child has been denied, neglected, disparaged, abandoned or rejected. We are told by society to "grow up," putting childish things aside. To become adults, we've been taught that our inner child--representing our child-like capacity for innocence, wonder, awe, joy, sensitivity and playfulness--must be stifled, quarantined or even killed. The inner child comprises and potentiates these positive qualities.

Donald's inner child doesn't do much more than crap it's diaper.

Luck
Luck is a by product of making the right moves.

Isnt it funny?

WTF is essentric?
Eccentric.

That doesn't even make sense.

Why do you guys get this stuff from?

It's like Republicans saying scientists are so smart they are stupid and need help tying their own shoes. I've heard that before.

No wonder Republicans think colleges is just getting drunk and having sex. Their imaginations work overtime on things they have no experience with. And saying successful adults are like children is bizarre to say the least.
Not my problem you're an ignorant undereducated dufus. If you knew anything, most of the worlds greatest historical figures Alexander the Great, Mozart, DaVinci, Einstein, Edison are examples of people who were able to harness and nourish their "inner child". Donald Trump falls into the same category.

We were all once children, and still have that child dwelling within us. But most adults are quite unaware of this. And this lack of conscious relatedness to our own inner child is precisely where so many behavioral, emotional and relationship difficulties stem from.

The fact is that the majority of so-called adults are not truly adults at all. We all get older. Anyone, with a little luck, can do that. But, psychologically speaking, this is not adulthood. True adulthood hinges on acknowledging, accepting, and taking responsibility for loving and parenting one's own inner child. For most adults, this never happens. Instead, their inner child has been denied, neglected, disparaged, abandoned or rejected. We are told by society to "grow up," putting childish things aside. To become adults, we've been taught that our inner child--representing our child-like capacity for innocence, wonder, awe, joy, sensitivity and playfulness--must be stifled, quarantined or even killed. The inner child comprises and potentiates these positive qualities.

Luck

You mean like relying on Russia to spread his lies?

Luck

You mean like relying on Russia to spread his lies?
Isn't that what Clinton and the Dems did? They paid Russia for a fake dossier and then secretly spread it to their agents in the media who used it as a hit piece against their political opponent. And she still lost the election. Just the facts ma'm.

Interesting how the narrative has changed from collusion to obstruction of justice to now money laundering.

Says the guys who turned an investigation into a land deal into an investigation about lying about a blow job?

The evidence leads where the evidence leads.

Both the investigation has handed down two indictments for Manafort and his associate for basically money laundering and tax evasion for things that they did before there ever was a Trump campaign and got two guilty pleas from Flynn and Papadopoulos for making false or misleading statements to the FBI non of which has anything to do with what is supposed to be the focus of this investigation. Maybe they are looking into Russian interference and collusion but given what we have seen so far I have my doubts.

I'm sure you do... but even Bannon says that Trump Jr. is guilty...

Wolff Admits: Didn’t Interview Any WH Cabinet Officials For Anti-Trump Book
The fag know admits he NEVER even talked to the cabinet members he quoted directly.
The fag is Crissy Matthews new 'tickle up his leg.
Infowars, my God do you believe Bush destroyed the twin towers, too.
The interview is from CBS. Don't you believe CBS?
Did you actually look at the CBS interview with the fag?
Or do you believe CBS C&Ped the fags interview to make him look like a lying POS?

Have you read any of it?
Even if not, how much of it do you think is true?
Listened to it on audible (11 hours!) a couple days ago, pre-release. Absolutely nothing that was already published but with HD detail. What was new was the meeting on Trump Force 1 from Europe, Jr's Email. That was detailed on somehow, 6 people were watching 'Fargo' at the same time. Like a survivor island pact with each other.
13855934.jpg

Book review:
"Then there is the sloppiness: The former representative Dick Armey was never House speaker, the Washington lobbyist Hilary Rosen spells her first name with only one “l” and it is Mike Berman, Walter F. Mondale’s former counsel, who breakfasts at the Four Seasons, not the Washington Post reporter Mark Berman." From ‘Fire and Fury’ to Political Firestorm

CartoonPolitico

The fag know admits he NEVER even talked to the cabinet members he quoted directly.
Or do you believe CBS C&Ped the fags interview to make him look like a lying POS?

CartoonPolitico

I don't know the precise proportion, but I do know that the material points and observations are accurate.

You mean except for the parts so far that are outright lies.....right?

Isnt it funny?

WTF is essentric?
Eccentric.
Eccentric = essentric (public education)

CartoonPolitico

This is CNN...The Most Crooked News Network.

the part that Trump hates McMaster...true.

the part where Bannon told Ivanka: "you're a fucking liar" in front of her dad...also true

Forum List

Back