🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fire Destroys Michael Brown Memorial In Ferguson

It was probably an eye sore piece of shit anyway, like the piece of shit that attacked the peace officer.

dog+shit.jpg

It's ok now. A new memorial is in its place.

Kind of like a black man burning a cross in his own yard and blaming his white neighbor.

Looting and destroying. The ****** past time.

I don't feel sorry for these bastards and they're showing who they really are to more and more of this country.

They can go to hell.

Conservatives cheered when he was gunned down for jaywalking. No reason to expect they wouldn't cheer when his memorial was burned down too. Way to go Vagilante

No one cheered. And he wasn't gunned down for jaywalking. He was shot because he was attacking the officer.

No one knows how the fire started. For all we know, it was one of the business owners who was angry over having his store looted and burned down. I can't say I'd blame them. The rioters didn't care about anyone's safety or their property. It's ironic that they are now upset because someone burned a little piece of ground that meant something to them. I would guess that some of those store owners had everything invested in their business and the rioters couldn't respect that. At least no one was hurt with this fire and no one lost their means of income.

Here is what should happen
1. The police should disband
2. All the businesses should move out of the area
3. The blacks should elect a black government and police force.
4. Attempt to do things the way they wish. Not going to hold my breath on this one.

I'm surprised Obama didn't assign an honor guard as they have at tombs of unknown soldiers and the like.

Looting and destroying. The ****** past time.

I don't feel sorry for these bastards and they're showing who they really are to more and more of this country.

They can go to hell.
You hate black people we get it.

Last edited:
If a white man is arrested for starting the fire on the pile of trash.

Holder and the DOJ will charge the guy with a federal Hate Crime and seek a life sentence in prison. .... :cool:

Is it just coincidental that the fire started after Obama mentions Ferguson Missouri in his United Nations speech? I think not.

An evil hate crime of epic proportions against black people.
michael-brown-memorial-burned-09232014.jpg

A typical day in da Hood......nothing to see here.......
shooting-protests_97702647.jpg

Wow... thank God we have the internet so Racists can express themselves now that their views are no longer welcome in polite society.

An evil hate crime of epic proportions against black people.
michael-brown-memorial-burned-09232014.jpg

A typical day in da Hood......nothing to see here.......
shooting-protests_97702647.jpg

Just another bunch of 'Tree Dwellers' destroying innocent people's businesses.
US history will record these scenes as the beginning of the all out war to cleanse the country of this scum that is just around the corner.
The rest of the world will follow.
Note. I am referring to Black thugs, AKA Tree Dwellers, not to plain ordinary peaceful honest Black people of which the vast majority are.
After the dust settles the odds of seeing a 'Tree Dweller' alive will be the same as seeing a unicorn.

BTW...has anyone seen those promised photos of the officer's injuries yet?

Forum List

Back