Fired Yahoo Exec Gets $58M for 15 Months of Work

Cons fight the minimum wage, but love lazy lame executives getting $58 million for doing a shitty job for 15 months. That's why they're called cons.

Fired Yahoo Exec Gets $58M for 15 Months of Work - NBC News

You are a moron. The Big Tech execs have by and large been Dem supporters, and big Obama fans.

It's very typical that once people become very rich, they try to "buy indulgences" by supporting liberal causes and policies which help them stay rich, but prevent others from having the opportunity to do so.

Oh no...Don't you realize that everyone who has a savings account ,some investments and a retirement nest egg is a selfish bastard conservative.

Right, because unlike the minimum wage, the costs of executive compensation packages do not get passed on to the consumer in the form of higher prices.

Yahoo sells advertising. Care to explain why I should care if some company, whose ads I block anyway, pays 1.5 cents per click instead of 1.4 cents per click?

Or if that Big Mac costs another quarter because the minimum wage goes up.

Non sequitur. off topic

Why should anyone care how much severance pay an ousted executive receives from a private company?? .. :cool:

Right, because unlike the minimum wage, the costs of executive compensation packages do not get passed on to the consumer in the form of higher prices.

Not to mention that assholes that get paid $58 million a year is why millions are paid minimum wage.

Because minimum wage is the appropriate wage for the task being performed.

Boycott it if you don't like it.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

That's like boycotting the NFL, big oil and the airlines. There will always be millions of morons that will gladly allow those corporations to ruin the economy even if you boycott them.

Stop whining.

That's like boycotting the NFL, big oil and the airlines. There will always be millions of morons that will gladly allow those corporations to ruin the economy even if you boycott them.

Ok...What do you want? What's your solution? Try keeping your response away from the edge of LA LA land

You poor victim. It must be tough to be a miserable failure like yourself.

There are plenty of things I boycott out of principle, I don't care if it works or not. I know that I am not supporting it out of principle. Try it sometime.

BWAH HA HA! A holier than thou snob pretending to have principles! BWAH HA HA HA HA!

Why should anyone care how much severance pay an ousted executive receives from a private company?? .. :cool:

Publicly held shares; just ask how happy the stock holders are.

Considering the improvement in the stock price (due to Alibaba), most are rather happy.

Also, CA has Say On Pay regulations for corporate governance/compensation.

Forum List

Back