Firefighter who shot violent car jacker about to be attacked by SJW campaign...

You take a mans horse and you hang.
Take a mans car and you get shot.

Either way, one less piece of shit in the world.

Sorry..... you don't get to run over someone because you want to steal their car, you doofus......

You don't get to shoot people over joy rides, either.

The fireman proved to be an expert marksman. ... :thup:

Maybe he missed his calling by joining the fire department instead of the police department.

Naw, the CPD has a lot of thugs who shoot innocent people for the crime of being black... we don't need more of those.

Wouldn't you like to live in a world where you can leave your keys in your car, or leave it running without some fucking animal trying to steal it?

Um, no, I'm not dumb enough to do that to start with.

But even if I were, killing a kid over a car isn't worth it.

Then again the parents could have raised their child to know stealing has consequences...

Here's the thing, my parents did teach us that kind of thing... and teenagers do dumb stuff anyway. My brother got caught when he was 17 trying to boost some search lights our neighbors had because he thought it would be cool for his garage band.

Fortunately he was White, so the cops didn't shoot him for it. And today he has no sense of irony, since he defends these scumbag racist cops in Chicago when they get caught doing this stuff.

My brother got caught when he was 17 trying to boost some search lights our neighbors had because he thought it would be cool for his garage band.

Color me totally not surprised. IQ is hereditary.

So you're calling the Hispanic guy a racist because he shot a black guy? LOL

In your world black people shouldn't ever be shot by someone OTHER than another black person...should they, Joey! And if the other black person is a cop...then that's not allowed either? Otherwise it's an infringement upon their civil rights?

Nobody should shoot anyone, because they shouldn't have guns to start with.

But here's the thing. When black folks shoot black folks, they get arrested, (assuming the CPD can put down the donuts long enough to be bothered to investigate and don't torture a false confession out of some other black person), put on trial, convicted and sent to prison.

Same thing should happen here.

So it's incumbent upon the VICTIM to make sure everyone else is safe (including the the kid trying to kill him) while his car is being stolen and he's about to be killed? I'm not sure how to even debate that sort of fucked up mentality. smh

Except he was only about to be killed because he ran out in front of the car and started shooting. Oh, yeah, and he could have accidentally hit someone else or the car could have careened out of control and ran someone else over.

But he got to live the gun nut fantasy of done shooting himself a darkie, that's the important thing.

That bell can't be un-rung.

Screen-Shot-2017-05-05-at-2.05.00-AM.png

Yet the reality is, guns have proliferated society along with whatever excuse to use one Joe

Love it or hate it, we're are a gun culture

~S~

Um, yeah, actually it can. We pass common sense gun control and when some racist thug shoots a black kid, we absolutely fucking ruin his life.

Problem solved.

A great illustration of right wing values. The right to life is secondary to the value of your car.

Wouldn't you like to live in a world where you can leave your keys in your car, or leave it running without some fucking animal trying to steal it?

Um, no, I'm not dumb enough to do that to start with.

But even if I were, killing a kid over a car isn't worth it.

Then again the parents could have raised their child to know stealing has consequences...

Here's the thing, my parents did teach us that kind of thing... and teenagers do dumb stuff anyway. My brother got caught when he was 17 trying to boost some search lights our neighbors had because he thought it would be cool for his garage band.

Fortunately he was White, so the cops didn't shoot him for it. And today he has no sense of irony, since he defends these scumbag racist cops in Chicago when they get caught doing this stuff.

Awww, race baiting as usual!

The kid actions got him shot and telling everyone he was shot because of his skin color make you look foolish.

Maybe for once those like you should put the blame on the kid, his parents failures and those like you!

Why those like you?

Simple, you encourage bad behavior while blaming the victim.

Once the kid stole the automobile and attempted to run the individual over, well tge kid voided his life which mean he brought his own death onto himself.

So yes you are part of the problem!

Um, yeah, actually it can. We pass common sense gun control and when some racist thug shoots a black kid, we absolutely fucking ruin his life.

Problem solved.

Commonsense Gun Control?

What is Commonsense Gun Control?

Using a Federal List that is based on someone name to deprive someone of their Constitutional Rights?

Also let be very factual criminals do not obey laws and those like you encourge Minorities to break the law while blaming the victim for the criminal action!

Also how do you know the person intent to kill the idiot was based on race?

All you see is Black and White when it is grey but race baiting people like you only see skin color to justify your bigotry and hate!

Forum List

Back