Firefighters call Trumps comments reckless and insulting

I just saw the absolute worst video I’ve ever seen in my life. People were in their car, an entire family, and they were freaking out because the traffic was at a standstill and everything was burning all around them.

No cars were moving and they were just freaking out.

They were hoping their windows wouldn’t shatter. They had their air conditioner on high but they said the windows felt really hot.

So they made it. They’re in a hotel.
One guy, a veteran, is 85, and he said it’s the first time in his life that he’s been homeless.

In another car, the father was singing to his little kids because they were so scared.

Terrifying.

I just saw the absolute worst video I’ve ever seen in my life. People were in their car, an entire family, and they were freaking out because the traffic was at a standstill and everything was burning all around them.

They were hoping their windows wouldn’t shatter. They had their air conditioner on high but they said the windows felt really hot.

One guy, a veteran, is 85, and he said it’s the first time in his life that he’s been homeless.

In another car, the father was singing to his little kids because they were so scared.

Terrifying.
And this was Trump's fault?

Terrifying.

Don't worry.
Guv Moonbeam will help them. He's got this catastrophe covered!

Disability??? I hope you realize he was faking to get out of vietnam where did you get that information lol

Where did you get the info he was faking? Daily Kook or HuffingPaint?
His daddy bought him out and polak you know all about punking out as you did to the last board you were on
Typical snowflake accusation without a shred of evidence to support it.

What evidence do you have besides spewing nonsense and being delusional.
I don't need any evidence. I'm not the one making the accusation.

Snowflakes don't understand how the logic thing works.

You don't need evidence then how do you know do you look stuff up properly not please take a break you're getting owned.
No one is required to prove a negative, dumbass. You don't need to prove that you're immune to logic. We already know.

We know that you are hardheaded and don't want to here the truth where is the evidence.
Do me a favor and look it up come back when you know something about politics.

Terrifying.

Don't worry.

6 Comments

Terrifying.

Don't worry.

6 Comments

Does this have something to do with this thread?
You posted in the wrong thread, doofus.

Where did you get the info he was faking? Daily Kook or HuffingPaint?
Typical snowflake accusation without a shred of evidence to support it.

You don't need evidence then how do you know do you look stuff up properly not please take a break you're getting owned.
No one is required to prove a negative, dumbass. You don't need to prove that you're immune to logic. We already know.

We know that you are hardheaded and don't want to here the truth where is the evidence.
Where's the evidenced that Bigfoot doesn't exist, dumbass?

Terrifying.

And that's the whole reason for President Trump's critique of California's failed forest management policies.

He wants to prevent this kind of stuff from continuing, and stop it right now.

Assigning blame to Moonbeam et al, and putting the new California guv on notice is a good first step.

Terrifying.

Don't worry.

6 Comments

Does this have something to do with this thread?
You posted in the wrong thread, doofus.
Call the mods Get me banned

Trump said something stupid. Why don't we just admit it instead of fight it?

you realize we don't have to support every dumb thing he says to support the real good he has done, right?

The firefighters can be pissed at Trump if they want but they should be angry at the California tree huggers that are afraid to manage the forests....they believe a hands off policy is more ecological but they are wrong...
Dead and dying trees are fuel for fires....Fires are hotter and harder to put out...When I was a youngster the forest service would bulldoze fire brakes into the hillsides....they were ugly to look at but they provided a chance for firefighters to get an early handle on wild fires...but the tree huggers didn't like them so they don't do it any longer....direct your anger in the right direction firefighters....
You DO know that our fires are chaparral fires, not forest fires, right?
True, and the government doesn't allow anyone to cut the chaparral away from populated areas. hence, the property damage when it catches on fire.
Not true...people are encouraged to clear the chaparral away. Goats are even becoming a thing for clearing it all away....

The firefighters can be pissed at Trump if they want but they should be angry at the California tree huggers that are afraid to manage the forests....they believe a hands off policy is more ecological but they are wrong...
Dead and dying trees are fuel for fires....Fires are hotter and harder to put out...When I was a youngster the forest service would bulldoze fire brakes into the hillsides....they were ugly to look at but they provided a chance for firefighters to get an early handle on wild fires...but the tree huggers didn't like them so they don't do it any longer....direct your anger in the right direction firefighters....
True, and the government doesn't allow anyone to cut the chaparral away from populated areas. hence, the property damage when it catches on fire.
Not true...people are encouraged to clear the chaparral away. Goats are even becoming a thing for clearing it all away....

Looks like the people are lazy and not enuff goats.

The presidents of two professional firefighters associations have denounced President Donald Trump's assertion that "gross mismanagement of the forests" is to blame for California's devastating fires.
Sounds spot on........Sometimes the truth hurts.........

California and many states out there don't do what is needed in controlled burns and fire breaks.........not to mention they don't allow logging which thins the forests....................Fed lands and State Lands..........States should do fire breaks for protection............

Spot on.

Goats clear brush around Reagan Presidential Library ahead of fire season, deadlines loom for everyone else – Daily News

Goats work also.............clearing the tender box.
goat-eating-706x369.jpg

Goats clear brush around Reagan Presidential Library ahead of fire season, deadlines loom for everyone else – Daily News

goat-eating-706x369.jpg

Goats were aplenty in 1000 Oaks and Malibu along with neighbor helping neighbor clear brush. It was a symbiotic relationship between man and animal that made even the strongest cry----NOT!

goat-eating-706x369.jpg

Goats were aplenty in 1000 Oaks and Malibu along with neighbor helping neighbor clear brush. It was a symbiotic relationship between man and animal that made even the strongest cry----NOT!
Goats don't make you cry........They clean up the yard................LOL

It's illegal on public land.

Where's the evidenced that Bigfoot doesn't exist, dumbass?

You need help seriously take a break trump lied about his bone spurs and you're to lazy to look it up lol.

Forum List

Back