Firefighters call Trumps comments reckless and insulting

The firefighters can be pissed at Trump if they want but they should be angry at the California tree huggers that are afraid to manage the forests....they believe a hands off policy is more ecological but they are wrong...
Dead and dying trees are fuel for fires....Fires are hotter and harder to put out...When I was a youngster the forest service would bulldoze fire brakes into the hillsides....they were ugly to look at but they provided a chance for firefighters to get an early handle on wild fires...but the tree huggers didn't like them so they don't do it any longer....direct your anger in the right direction firefighters....

The facts are that California has been getting too many of these wild fires, and President Trump is trying to address the UNDERLYING problem of improper forest management by leftards in Leftardia.

They might be "offended", but I would say tough shit. If they don't like it, they should make their own proposals to stop these recurrent fires that are plaguing California.

BTW, I've heard about leftists failing to clear out dry brush for more than 20 years out there. There might be something to it.

As far as taking Twitter away from the President, that's a load of shit. That's the way our President communicates with the people. Why does the Media want to shut down the transparency that President Trump has brought forward?

Oh no, Trump's words were interpreted to be mean by Mexicofornians. What will we do now?

No the comments weren't "mean". They were wrong and dangerous.

Mismanagement of the forests is NOT the reason for the wildfires, which are not only burning in California, but all across North America, including Canada, this year. Canadian wildfires have endangered communities in northern Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, as well as across several states in the Western and mid-western USA.

Climate change is the reason for the wildfires, and since Trump denies climate change, he has to deny the results of climate change, and of course, do nothing which makes it all get worse. That's where it gets dangerous. People are dying and Trump is doing nothing.

This is why the firefighters are pissed off with President Trump. That I have to explain to you that their reasons have nothing to do with partisanship and everything to do with wilful ignorance on both your part and Trump's, all of which shows how just how stupid both of you are.

Point...game.....match

~S~

++
Firefighters call Trumps comments reckless and insulting

Well firefighters in my area are worthless and lazy, most any day of the week they have a firetruck parked in front of a grocery store in there filling up there grocery cart on your dime.

Because they work around the clock shifts, dope.

No they sit on there ass on 24 hour shifts sleeping ,shitting and eating and watching tv. I know first hand dipshit. I said the ones in my area, not referring to other areas, Einstein

Really?

You've served?

Do tell.....

~S~

He's insulted France Canada England Mexico among others Our friends Does the nitwit want to go it alone??

Even though the majority of firefighters and police officers I know of are conservatives, I'm sure there are a few of them who are snowflakes, Trump-haters, and Democrats, especially in California. Of course according to CNN or as they would love to portray it, "Trump has lost the support of firefighters and police officers."

BS. He tweeted nothing about firefighters, and only told the truth. If anyone is to blame for the destruction and death caused by those fires, it's radical left-wing environmentalists and those Democrat party leaders who kowtow to them.

Yeah? What are you liberal filth going to do about it, nothing that's what just sit there and take a beating from Trump you bunch of Mary's. Trump was 100% correct and science backs him up, YOUR science from YOUR liberal universities, idiots. :eusa_hand:

He's insulted France Canada England Mexico among others Our friends Does the nitwit want to go it alone?
Nations do not have friends...they have interests and when your interests are taking advantage of you you must say it and put a stop to it...or you can be a coward like Obama....

He's insulted France Canada England Mexico among others Our friends Does the nitwit want to go it alone?
Nations do not have friends...they have interests and when your interests are taking advantage of you you must say it and put a stop to it...or you can be a coward like Obama....

Every time I read about trade with Canada.... I wish it were this guy for our guy

Take the dead trees out of the forested areas....California lets them stay where they fall...its fire fuel....take the weeds down...they are not native plants they are weeds and they are fire fuel....cut them down...how many Californians must die because of liberal stupidity?....how many homes must burn before California will wake up?...keep on them Trump....

The firefighters can be pissed at Trump if they want but they should be angry at the California tree huggers that are afraid to manage the forests....they believe a hands off policy is more ecological but they are wrong...
Dead and dying trees are fuel for fires....Fires are hotter and harder to put out...When I was a youngster the forest service would bulldoze fire brakes into the hillsides....they were ugly to look at but they provided a chance for firefighters to get an early handle on wild fires...but the tree huggers didn't like them so they don't do it any longer....direct your anger in the right direction firefighters....
You DO know that our fires are chaparral fires, not forest fires, right?

Take the dead trees out of the forested areas....California lets them stay where they fall...its fire fuel....take the weeds down...they are not native plants they are weeds and they are fire fuel....cut them down...how many Californians must die because of liberal stupidity?....how many homes must burn before California will wake up?...keep on them Trump....
Isn't the Fed responsible for 50,60% of the forests there?

You DO know that our fires are chaparral fires, not forest fires, right?
True, and the government doesn't allow anyone to cut the chaparral away from populated areas. hence, the property damage when it catches on fire.

The heel spur punk punked out

President Trump was disqualified for military service for his disability that was actually verified by a tremendous medical doctor, ed.

He didn't "punk out", his medical condition just didn't allow him to serve even if he wanted to.

The heel spur punk punked out

President Trump was disqualified for military service for his disability that was actually verified by a tremendous medical doctor, ed.

He didn't "punk out", his medical condition just didn't allow him to serve even if he wanted to.
His daddy bought him out and polak you know all about punking out as you did to the last board you were on

Forum List

Back