Firefighters call Trumps comments reckless and insulting

Firefighters have their life on the line and our President blames them

Firefighter groups: Trump's California wildfire tweet was 'shameful' and 'ill-informed'

The presidents of two professional firefighters associations have denounced President Donald Trump's assertion that "gross mismanagement of the forests" is to blame for California's devastating fires.

California Professional Firefighters president Brian Rice called the President's words "ill-informed, ill-timed and demeaning" in a written statement.

Harold Schaitberger, General President of the International Association of Fire Fighters, said the comments were "reckless and insulting."
You mean those guys who are letting California burn?

some of you folks make sense, but some of you have no heart & no soul

~S~

The heel spur punk punked out

President Trump was disqualified for military service for his disability that was actually verified by a tremendous medical doctor, ed.

He didn't "punk out", his medical condition just didn't allow him to serve even if he wanted to.

Disability??? I hope you realize he was faking to get out of vietnam where did you get that information lol

President Trump was disqualified for military service for his disability that was actually verified by a tremendous medical doctor, ed.

He didn't "punk out", his medical condition just didn't allow him to serve even if he wanted to.

Disability??? I hope you realize he was faking to get out of vietnam where did you get that information lol

Where did you get the info he was faking? Daily Kook or HuffingPaint?

TRump is a punk a vile liar whose money bailed him out of big trouble many times including nam

TRump is a punk a vile liar whose money bailed him out of big trouble many times including nam

But he still has the power; and power begets power, shitnozzle.

His daddy bought him out and polak you know all about punking out as you did to the last board you were on
Typical snowflake accusation without a shred of evidence to support it.

Do you have any arguments that aren't pure unsubstantiated insults?

Last edited:

His daddy bought him out and polak you know all about punking out as you did to the last board you were on

What evidence do you have besides spewing nonsense and being delusional.

I don't need any evidence. I'm not the one making the accusation.

Snowflakes don't understand how the logic thing works.

1. Trump said he couldn't remember which heal.

2. He had 5 deferments one of them was for education.

3. But his Selective Service records, obtained from the National Archives, suggest otherwise. Mr. Trump had been medically exempted for more than a year when the draft lottery began in December 1969, well before he received what he has described as his “phenomenal” draft number

4. longtime personal physician, Dr. Harold N. Bornstein, announced that Mr. Trump had “no significant medical problems” over four decades and that, if elected, he “will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency.” Dr. Bornstein made no mention of the bone spurs but did note the appendectomy from Mr. Trump’s childhood.

You don't need evidence then how do you know do you look stuff up properly not please take a break you're getting owned.

You don't need evidence then how do you know do you look stuff up properly not please take a break you're getting owned.
No one is required to prove a negative, dumbass. You don't need to prove that you're immune to logic. We already know.

Forum List

Back