Firefighters call Trumps comments reckless and insulting

My brother is also a Veteran and today is his birthday as well. He is putting in for retirement. He says he is done fighting California fires that didn’t have to happen.
From a fire fighter and not one liberal will care or take the real culprits to task.

Firefighters have their life on the line and our President blames them

Firefighter groups: Trump's California wildfire tweet was 'shameful' and 'ill-informed'

The presidents of two professional firefighters associations have denounced President Donald Trump's assertion that "gross mismanagement of the forests" is to blame for California's devastating fires.

California Professional Firefighters president Brian Rice called the President's words "ill-informed, ill-timed and demeaning" in a written statement.

Harold Schaitberger, General President of the International Association of Fire Fighters, said the comments were "reckless and insulting."

Huge fat rich white mobster. Zero credibility.

Firefighters have their life on the line and our President blames them

Firefighter groups: Trump's California wildfire tweet was 'shameful' and 'ill-informed'

The presidents of two professional firefighters associations have denounced President Donald Trump's assertion that "gross mismanagement of the forests" is to blame for California's devastating fires.

California Professional Firefighters president Brian Rice called the President's words "ill-informed, ill-timed and demeaning" in a written statement.

Harold Schaitberger, General President of the International Association of Fire Fighters, said the comments were "reckless and insulting."
Trump could murder a firefighter in the middle of 5th Avenue, and his sheep would cheer.

You clean your room yet? Best get on it Jr or you lose Xbox time.

Well firefighters in my area are worthless and lazy, most any day of the week they have a firetruck parked in front of a grocery store in there filling up there grocery cart on your dime.

my dear lad.....

when's the last time you ran a blitz line into a working structure fire ?

~S~

Those are pretty rare. Typically the lard asses get to do the shopping and drive the truck while the fit ones do the dangerous stuff. Those who do forest fired, not the CDF or BLM, they are nothing but useless VFD's that get to put out ditch fires. Those on USDA hand crews work their whole season. If they aren't on a fire they are cutting trail and improving access to national forests.

“The ecosystems of California have experienced lightning- and human-caused wildfires for millennia. Prior to 1800, it is estimated that an average of 4,400,000 acres of California would burn per year; many of those fires burned over days to months during the summer and fall. Western dry forests are by nature dependent upon fire; before Europeans settled in or near these forests, fires burned naturally on a multi-annual cycle, keeping fuel loads low, restricting the bulk of wildfires to smaller areas and heat levels, and protecting the older trees and overall forest resilience. But, since the beginning of the 20th century, fire has been excluded from many ecosystems because forest managers were actively suppressing it. Earlier in the 20th century, we thought this was the best way to save lives and property. However, science is now showing us that this practice has now resulted in excess fuel – meaning that there are now intense wildfires in many areas that formerly experienced frequent, but low-severity, fires.

Today, paradoxically, California is faced with the conflicting challenges of restoring the forest structure, by both reintroducing fire into, and keeping wildfire out of, millions of acres of ecosystems. This challenge is exacerbated by myriad factors: forest structure, climate change, development in the wildland-urban interface, the need to protect forest carbon stores, health concerns posed by wildfire emissions, and the potential for landslides in areas that have burned.”
Preventing California's Wildfires with Forest Management

And, it seems they have carbon offset markets now, too. See my earlier posts

This was all brought up when they stopped logging over the spotted owl.

He’s being a jerk because it’s California.

Meanwhile when wild fires hit red states , or hurricanes blow bye them, he’s quick to hand out fema welfare .

Naturally because President Trump has called out California's neglect of its forests it will double down on the neglect then wonder why there are more and worse fires.... But then they'll blame it on President Trump for his goading them into doing nothing.

Br-fucking-illiant.

Oh no, Trump's words were interpreted to be mean by Mexicofornians. What will we do now?

No the comments weren't "mean". They were wrong and dangerous.

Mismanagement of the forests is NOT the reason for the wildfires, which are not only burning in California, but all across North America, including Canada, this year. Canadian wildfires have endangered communities in northern Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, as well as across several states in the Western and mid-western USA.

Climate change is the reason for the wildfires, and since Trump denies climate change, he has to deny the results of climate change, and of course, do nothing which makes it all get worse. That's where it gets dangerous. People are dying and Trump is doing nothing.

This is why the firefighters are pissed off with President Trump. That I have to explain to you that their reasons have nothing to do with partisanship and everything to do with wilful ignorance on both your part and Trump's, all of which shows how just how stupid both of you are.

Naturally because President Trump has called out California's neglect of its forests it will double down on the neglect then wonder why there are more and worse fires.... But then they'll blame it on President Trump for his goading them into doing nothing.

Br-fucking-illiant.
It's not really the forests that are the problem. The government doesn't allow homeowners to trim that hideous scrub they call "chaparral" away from their homes. Simply allowing that would reduce the amount of property damage from these fires by about 95%.

Oh no, Trump's words were interpreted to be mean by Mexicofornians. What will we do now?

No the comments weren't "mean". They were wrong and dangerous.

Mismanagement of the forests is NOT the reason for the wildfires, which are not only burning in California, but all across North America, including Canada, this year. Canadian wildfires have endangered communities in northern Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, as well as across several states in the Western and mid-western USA.

Climate change is the reason for the wildfires, and since Trump denies climate change, he has to deny the results of climate change, and of course, do nothing which makes it all get worse. That's where it gets dangerous. People are dying and Trump is doing nothing.

This is why the firefighters are pissed off with President Trump. That I have to explain to you that their reasons have nothing to do with partisanship and everything to do with wilful ignorance on both your part and Trump's, all of which shows how just how stupid both of you are.

I have never heard a more idiotic claim than that "climate change" caused the fires.

Well firefighters in my area are worthless and lazy, most any day of the week they have a firetruck parked in front of a grocery store in there filling up there grocery cart on your dime.

It's like all those dimwits who died on 9/11. They were probably sitting on their lazy asses drinking coffee when the towers fell. Serves 'em right.

++

Because they work around the clock shifts, dope.

No they sit on there ass on 24 hour shifts sleeping ,shitting and eating and watching tv. I know first hand dipshit. I said the ones in my area, not referring to other areas, Einstein

Speaking of not real We have Trump,,, Who can be more of a phony piece of garbage than him ?

Get pissed at Trump for nothing, it’s in vogue. The firefighters took notice

Rocko It's not for nothing Every time he opens his fat mouth he insults some one or some group Some folks are tired of it and won't just sit back and take it

Rocko It's not for nothing Every time he opens his fat mouth he insults some one or some group Some folks are tired of it and won't just sit back and take it

He comments weren’t related to the performance of the firemen. This is just another example of TDS

Forum List

Back